I hope that you all understand the magnitude of what has happened, and the power we wield

I hope that you all understand the magnitude of what has happened, and the power we wield

I became a Trump supporter after he said some absolutely retarded shit that culminated in him saying that we should "shut down the internet in some way". I immediately went out and started spamming this on every chan site and social media platform seeing him as a grave threat to free speech. The idea caught on and soon everyone was frothing at the mouth

Then an interesting thing happened - the campaign offered a clarification that it would never restrict free speech in America and would only consider shutting down the internet reach of isis in those countries in which our military is engaged ; and then I realized - he is a steerable candidate, a proxy for the people. A similar event just occured recently when Trump removed the muslim ban from his website and was immediately called a hypocrite by several 'news' sites - ban restored to its spot on his campaign page

He is absolutely set in his way -and his way is being right, which he can always do by shouting vague bullshit that other people will clarify later when the voice of the public shouts out. Point out something stupid that he's done or said, raise an uproar and he will move to protect his ego and remain a man of the people
If you can understand internet culture well enough, you can literally dictate the policy of the president of the United States - and who understands that culture better than us?

My fellow anons, Trump is not the president - we are, and by our actions we will send humanity to the stars

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_EhuwgwTeNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think kek would agree

Let's meme the Democrats out of existence.

Can we get legal weed lmao

I don't think it's bad to have opponents - they keep us sharp and prevent us from being a circle jerk

I agree that it should be legal regardless of whether you think the drug is good bad or neutral

The biggest points to focus on are:
1) Usage rates remain the same or decrease in all countries and states we have data on when drugs are legalized or decriminalized - this means that criminalization is wholly ineffective

2) We can't keep drugs out of maximum security prisons, let alone anything resembling a free country

bump

you're right, but after majority of people realize this (people already know Sup Forums was the reason Trump had such a propaganda), liberals can dictate Trump's decision and make him their puppy

We da joos now

>>mfw we outjewed the jews completely and utterly

Only if they're better at swaying the public with their ideas will they be able to do that, and now that the MSMs ratings have tanked they have lost much of their power

Teach me the ways how to get in the mystic arts called meme magic.

Study rhetoric and develop your taste in memes so that you can piggyback your ideas onto successful ones

Also read this

Yeah, if you follow Sup Forums's advice you'd basically be insanely rich. Me I didn't cash in on the Bitcoin market and regret it, also should have bet more money on Trump winning.

WE MUST USE OUR POWER TO FREE ASSANGE AND SNOWDEN

Yeah, if I didn't have to jump through hoops to cash out my stocks that were given to me by my Grandfather, I would have a fair bit of change

That's doable - at least for Assange

I know that Trump spoke out against snowden, but I don't think he really cares

>legal weed
>more guns
>less snowflakes
>more jobs
>fewer leeches

trump is my hero. ¡reviva the patriotonisima!

One thing at a time I guess well what say you guys should we concentrate our powers on Freeing Assange ???

We got Trump into office we can do this guys.

you have to believe in a power greater than yourself

>someone starts praising the earthquake god GEB! as a joke a few days ago
>earthquake in new zealand right now

wew lads

I think the best approach is to REE if he starts talking about punishing whistleblowers - he follows his base very closely

But still that's reactive and we have to wait for a push point to come along

If we could get Julian Assange to ask openly for freedom then Trump would be forced to respond

Every day I regret not following my gut and Sup Forums when I thought I should bet on Trump from day one

I could've made almost a hundred grand if I'd taken the chance

I knew it, but I didn't do it, don't be like me, trust the waves

We can still create a mass outcry for his release and dare I say it maby if we worked together with reddit maby we could get that to happen.

back to infinite faggotery with you. AND STAY THERE

>He is absolutely set in his way -and his way is being right, which he can always do by shouting vague bullshit that other people will clarify later when the voice of the public shouts out
His platform is Negotiation 101
Take an extreme position but give yourself the opportunity to move toward a more reasonable position, which you actually wanted to act from.

We can, but in my experience you need to ride a wave of sentiment to boost these ideas - trying to create momentum for an idea out of nothing is very difficult

Though there is a good way to prime people so that they'll do the work themselves when a ig moment brings the issue up

Keep a meme folder dedicated to freeing assange and Trumps actions toward making that a reality and post it everytime you see a thread or post that is even tangentially related

This causes more people to think about the idea and the more people who the idea reaches the more likely that other people will have the same idea a you and start pushing for the idea too

infinite chan is a cancerous circlejerk

PRAISE KEK

However, we are an interesting mix of intensity and intelligence that the liberals simply don't have. They are so easily swayed and don't realize it, even if they're told. Why? Because they want to be told what to think.

For as long as they have this insecurity, they can be led. Let's lead them not off the cliff, but to help our country prosper. They have no idea what an honest day's work is. Let's show them, and start by organizing to clean up the fucking mess that these protests are creating.

MAGA
PRAISE KEK

Wouldn't making a Discord channel for current Sup Forums help to make decisions before Sup Forums gets flooded even more by newcomers/shills ?

>Though there is a good way to prime people so that they'll do the work themselves when a ig moment brings the issue up

Then that is the first step we must take we must prime them first and plant the seeds in their minds.

>Let's lead them not off the cliff, but to help our country prosper

This, being angry at them for either being deceived or for being stupid is foolish - they didn't cause either

What's Sup Forums's next prediction? How do you make money in a Kek presidency?

Do you have any good Assange memes or know of any petition links?

The best thing would be Assange memes that include Trump in them - this will re enforce the idea that Trump can free Assange if he wants to, which means that his not doing so is a betrayal which will set off the REE

This is all I could find at the moment

If you come across good ones while you lurk, save them and try them out later to see what works

Get good at shit posting Sup Forums. When you make a stinky post that gets 10 (you)s you are a good shit poster. When you make a thread that gets 100 (you)s you're a very good shit poster.

When you can make an image that gets repeatedly spammed on Sup Forums, you are a wizard of memetics.

LET US BIRTH THE ALT-LEFT

Trump's malleability is one reason I respect him.

I noticed this when he went on Letterman and was talking about clean coal. Then Letterman said something to the effect of "You know, there's no such thing as clean coal", and Trump just said, "Oh, really? Well..." and started talking about nuclear energy.

My worry is that he's surrounded himself with fucktarded Republicans and is too much of a sponge ideologically. W Bush was extremely set in his ways and so is Obama, but Trump seems malleable and practical.

I'l start a thread a little later on , I'll try to think of some ideas and first things first coffee.

I'l start a thread a little later on , I'll try to think of some ideas and first things first gotta get coffee.

Starting threads is good, but you can inject ideas into existing threads which I do far more often than starting threads myself - a lot of threads fail but if you make it part of an already thriving thread than you have guaranteed views

>and started talking about nuclear energy

What I'm hearing is that we can make Thorium power a reality

As to your worry, yeah his choices so far concern me deeply but my hope is that if we can get good enough at spreading our message and subverting the net then we will be heard regardless of his advisors

bump

>I hope that you all understand the magnitude of what has happened, and the power we wield

[snide remark about your lack of skills]

no bully pls ;_;

There are a couple but I haven't found one that's very active

Then we should make one?

Be proud men, we achieved what was thought to be impossible.

youtube.com/watch?v=_EhuwgwTeNc

How do you invite people to an existing discord?

you post its link Open your server and click the Instant Invite icon next to the channel name.

A box will appear with an invite code which you can send to all you friends. Simply copy, paste, and send to any and all of your unsuspecting subjects (er, friends) and begin operation world domination!

>Discord

Dont we have an IRC channel?

These threads are the ones i like. Not those thread where some anons or maybe newfags here are cumming to get thanked for their contributions. Its so cringey and plebbit. We anons never wanted to be in the limelight. We jewtactics. We are obscure, under the radar, pulling the strings for lulz and keks.

discord.gg/XYzKWrj

I don't know about the IRC, but probably

Add to that the benefits of hemp, with the background of the success of programs such as Hemp for victory in WW2

Trips of truth

We the jews nao

In America you can push the angle that the founding fathers themselves grew hemp

time to end the rule of globalist elite.
KEK WILLS IT!!!

is he alive tho?

Goddamn that would have been amazing

earthquakes happen all the time fergus stop projecting

No one knows