Israel wins again

abc.net.au/news/2016-11-13/will-president-trump-be-the-most-pro-israel-president-ever/8021034

Looks like we ALL get nationalism goyim. And the Democrats back Palestine, we could be winning for a long time.

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Israel-News/Trump-Israeli-Palestinian-peace-would-be-ultimate-deal-472404
youtube.com/watch?v=7E7q65CafQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

abc has become leftist trash

90% of Jews voted against him.
Words vs actions

Let me spell this out for you
>Israel
Good
>western Jews
Bad

>this cognitive dissonance
USA's alliance with Israel has been overwhelmingly beneficial for Israel while providing no real benefit to the USA.

What do they even do for us at all? They don't help keep the region stable, obviously.

I guess... I support the idea of having them all fuck off back to Israel?

Such is the fate of a disarmed coward goyim

he should be so lucky we even let them serve us for peanuts

posting this to reveal the butt hurt mooslims

Im pro israel, and i would press a button to kill every jew if I could

>implying we didn't know he will be good for us
>implying we did nothing about it

JIDF has really done a number on this board if you actually believe this.

They do a fuck load for the region, its easy to criticise in the abstract but in reality its impossible to estimate the cost of NOT having Israel to counter, sure seems like a small investment for keeping nuclear arms out of iran.

name 1 (one) western jew that doesn't support israel

I'd sure as hell rather Israel than Canada

jpost.com/Israel-News/Trump-Israeli-Palestinian-peace-would-be-ultimate-deal-472404

ULTIMATE DEAL IS A EUPHEMISM FOR FINAL SOLUTION

Can I post on /pol again?

Soros.
Where do you think the "free Palestine" shit is from?

why, they literally run Wall Street, they dicide how much the US$ competes in the global market to other currencies.

what more could you ask for?

Jews have always been winning desu
Unlike everyone they sometimes willingly take a step back so they can take two or more forward

People realy should know by now that Israel jews =/= USA jews

Western jews are cucks like soros who informed on his parents to the nazis, these are the jews you have in the USA

Israeli jews are a WHOLE different story

Zero, but why is that bad? I hate redneck whitetrash Americans but we both love america

>zero
Wrong.
"Free Palestine" came from (((somewhere))).

Gas yourself.

>le Israeli jews are different to diaspora jews meme

Do you really thing those cucks are a majority? Just read what we had in the last pride parade.

What dimension is Soros playing in? I remember a fuss being kicked up a few years back when he decided to stop funding FEMEN after they wanted to open an israeli branch

>le Jews are a hivemind meme
Where you in Israel ever?

israelis overwhelmingly support donald trump

They are a valuable ally in the middle east where most of the people hold hostile views of the west.

hahaha I love when their own schemes backfire

youtube.com/watch?v=7E7q65CafQ8

He funds the free palestine mocement and tge boycott Israel movement. He probably did that because he knows that shit does not work here, or used the fact that people watch his every move to make people think he supports Israel, to get us hate from the right wing.

Either way, Soros is not a fool.

>abc.net
>anyone believing anything said about trump by the Media

that article basically says he's just going to leave Israel alone to do what they want. who gives a shit, lmao? it's non-interventionist af

these cucks don't realize israeli and orthodox jews are right wing.

Israel is being favored by the American government for the same reason Iran is by the Russian government. It's just politics.