This shit is about to be lit

This shit is about to be lit.

Still a filler movie. But will be ok.

I'm sure it will be fun, but not good, and that I won't hate it, but also won't like it, so I'm not excited.

Par with the course of all MCU movies.

It will be meh to ok like most marvel flicks, but it will be praised to hell for political reasons and for the marvel logo.

>Sup Forums mods removed the post calling them out

They’re already starting

>political reasons

>It took 4! 4 posts before people mentioned politics AH AH AHH

You know it's true, just like WW

I'm afraid that if I go this this movie in the theaters I'm gonna be jumped.

Surely none of you would actually go see this in theaters, right? If you live outside the states, then yeah, why not.

Should be pretty neat.

>Subjecting yourself to a nog theather

Trust me, at some point you'll wish for a beating

You're not going to see it in theaters because you have no one to see it with and you're too beta to see it alone because you're worried people will notice the smell

>Projecting this hard
>on Sup Forums

Do you need a hug or something?

I've watched a grand total of 1 (one) movie in the theaters in the last 5 years, I doubt this will be number 2, but it has nothing to do with whatever you're trying to imply.

>on Sup Forums
Like this isn't blatantly a fucking Sup Forums thread.
>lit
>flick
>muh politics
>muh niggers
>muh theater experience that totally happened guys I swear

>but it has nothing to do with whatever you're trying to imply

You should stop lying to yourself and by extension of that, the world. It's genuinely not healthy.

I like the african imagery

>only see movies at the Alamo Drafthouse
>in a rich white neighborhood
>won't have to deal with shouting apes hooting and hollering at events in the movie

So that last soul gem is in this, right?

You should take your own advice, friend, and stop projecting your insecurities onto others.

I'm afraid the only insecure person here is you, chief. Free your mind

>g-guys, I'm scared of going to the theaters
>I'M NOT INSECURE AT ALL!

Listen buddy, I'm not going to go watch it because it doesn't look like something that's one of the best movies in the last few years, and it's not coming from a company that needs my money for support. That's all the criteria I need to not decide to watch it in theaters.

>Sperging out this hard

I'm not gonna read this, but I do urge you to sort your shit out, my man. Not for my sake but yours

WE

As a black man I will be seeing this.

>My wife's son legacy

>Standalones are now filler
Jesus Christ, Sup Forums, not everything needs to be a fucking lead up. That's while Iron Man 2 sucked

More like I don't want to smell all those niggers that come to watch.

Say hi to Double Toasted for me, user

Let's not kid ourselves. The second the Infinity War trailer came out, normalfags stopped talking about or caring about this movie.

>So that last soul gem is in this, right?
Which is ironical because color people doesn't have souls.

This isn't a bollywood flick tho

Rumor has it : Disney is spending 10 million to digitally lighten the skin color of all the actors for the chinese release. FACT

Dude, I live in Russia and it's winter in full swing around here now. My cinema theater will be as niggerless as physically possible.

I work with a bunch of normalfags. Black Panther is still very much on their minds.

Mind if I screenshot this so I can laugh at you after the opening weekend?

Stop hacking our elections you commie fucks.

>niggerless as physically possible
>Russia

The Japanese have a tailormade word for Russians that basically means light skinned nigger.

>niggerless
Yes but what about black people?

I suppose nobody in Motherland is going to watch this Coming to America 2: Capeshit Boogaloo Movie anyway, so I'm still right.

Press screenings are next week

Are you gonna be there? I wanna kick your ass.

But from this post, it doesn't seem likely you would see it. I'm a bit confused.

That's what happens when you have a shared universe. MCU relies on having shit connect yo everything. And hype shit.

Bucky is in the trailer though. So he's gotta be in this movie unless they pop him out of the pod in the first 2 minutes of IW. So it's still connected.

It was inevitable. It's not like it's not relevant either; in todays political climate, it's an incredibly charged film, for both sides.

The only thing that irks me are twitter posts that are taken to be the opinion of an entire group, when said group is split down the middle in regards to confederate statues and gay marriage.

This is an edit right?
Seems too obvious

I only download movies now.

Ice Cube was right. The identity by itself causes violence.

wat

No self respecting negro wants those statues up.

Any article on this rumor?

Same. I haven't seen a single black person at my small local theater and I've been going their for 10 years.

>I'm not gonna read 2 lines but I'm still going to (You)
Jesus dude, have some self respect.

russia is not communist

turns out, Bill Clinton helped Boris Yeltsin get re-elected. Boris Yeltsin is the guy that ignored a referendum to keep the soviet union together. when it fell apart, factories were abandoned and then taken control by dudes with guns who today are the corporate overlords of russia. putin is one of those men.

the clintons helped Putin come to power

It's annoying because I actually think this movie looks awesome, but the shit surrounding it is probably going to eventually annoy the shit out of me.

Better than going to see batman and getting shot

It will be praised by activists because it's got black people in it, and will be trashed by racists for the same reason. Marvel fanboys will try to convince you it's a cinematic masterpiece, DC fanboys will try to convince you it's the worst movie ever.
But at the end of the day, it will be mediocre-to-okay, just like all Marvel movies.

Alamo Drafthouses aren't only in Texas.

No self respecting negro abandons his children but here we are right

About the only time I was in that kind of theater was when I went with a friend of mine to go see Get Hard. I think we were like the only white people in there

I'm actually gonna see it three times : once with my dad, once with my girlfriend, once with my bros.

Should I see it at regal or AMC?