Eagles of Death Metal singer Jesse Hughes denied entry to Bataclan's reopening show?

Eagles of Death Metal singer Jesse Hughes denied entry to Bataclan's reopening show for his claim Muslim staff were involved in attack

Sting singing his 7.62 Inch Allah song.

The French are a bunch of Cheese-eating surrender monkeys.

youtu.be/FUjGf2Grrus

This is the ultimate political correctness crap I have ever seen or heard of.

Majority of Paris attackers used migration routes to enter Europe, reveals Hungarian counter-terror chief :

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/02/majority-of-paris-attackers-used-migration-routes-to-enter-europ/

The interview with Jesse Hughes:

takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes/print

youtu.be/r9Hi3fMoNG0

Previous thread got deleted¿

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes/print
youtu.be/r9Hi3fMoNG0
news.com.au/world/europe/paris-attacks-suspect-more-radicalised/news-story/23b105f5c98cb7b4d66736980e09cfee
volkskrant.nl/buitenland/terrorist-abdeslam-has-radicalised-further-in-prison~a4413752/
asianage.com/world/europe/121116/salah-abdeslam-paris-attacks-suspect-radicalised-since-arrest.html
us.pressfrom.com/news/world/-4331-paris-attacks-suspect-radicalized-since-arrest-lawyer/
twitter.com/BartNijman/status/797779831756832768
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>female metal "singer"
The term vocalist is very appropriate in this case.
Nothing of value was lost

Why did those 2 NatSoc sluts dye their hair blond?

He is male and a quite based degenerate. Check out the Takimag interview.

The frenchies surrendered to Allah faster than they surrendered to Adolf.

>not knowing that Jesse is generally male while 'Jessie' is female
Nice shitpost, Australia.

Around 40% of the white population are certifiable lunatics

Married to a spic and I think he retraced all the statement he made like the liberal cuck he actually is

When will the froggies get a fucking grip and stop being arse-fucked by Merkel?

Ye he looks alright
>two (You)s in one post
I just leveled up, cheers cunt

>Hungarian counter-terror chief :
Lmao

They couldnt stop a bank robbery in broad daylight on the busiest street at the highest terror alert

If he said a cup of arsen was poisonous, I'd drink it anyway, they are that incompetent

cuck

Sting sings his 7.62 Inch'Allah song in BATACLAN. A song about Islamic refugees, in the place where hundred people have been killed by an Islamic terrorist group which partly used the uncontrolled influx of refugees to Europe. Band members of Eagles of Death Metal, which saw their audience die in the Islamic bullet rain, weren't allowed to enter for criticizing islam and involvement of the islamic BATACLAN staff.

FRANCE

YES

love our faustian nature.

I hate muslims, and I hate my government even more

Bulldoze the whole theatre and turn it into a 1000 tonne reinforced concrete memorial that not even dynamite could shift.

does sting have no shame at all? this would be like going to auschwitz and starting to sing deutschland deutschland uber ales

Jessie Hughes stated in one of his interviews that the Bataclan security guards were in cahoots with the terrorists.
That's some unacceptable bs.

As for Sting he sang a beautiful song of friendship and hope. Inch allah means if god wills it.

If marine le pen wins the French will become normal,if marine le pen loses I guarantee normal white frech people start kicking out the minority's themselves.

cuck

.....what the fuck is that picture and why am I so uncomfortable

allah is fake and moohammed was a pig dog child molesting piece of shit. Fuck france right up it's faggit fucking ass

>Eagles of Death Metal singer Jesse Hughes denied entry to Bataclan's reopening show for his claim Muslim staff were involved in attack
Could you provide a link on this one?

INSHALLAH

Singing that song in Batachlan is like singing a Horst Wessel song on a Auschwitz commemoration.

Even if it's true i'm pretty certain he doesn't want to go back anyway so their denial means fuck all.

I came to Sup Forums today to read hilarious bantz, and make fun of the inferior races, not this, the interview where he describes the massacre is just too much man.

>The interview with Jesse Hughes:
>takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes/print
>youtu.be/r9Hi3fMoNG0

EoDM is not a metal band
Jesse is a dude
You are an idiot.

How do you know they weren't, gigantic faggot?

Shitty counterbait. Step it up, leaf.

>7.62 inch

W-what?

Super cuck

He's a shit-stirring Crisis Actor. All these recent terror attacks in France have been hoaxes.

>pic

Who

>Will never listen to another Sting or Police song for as long as they live

here

French here. Can confirm. We are nigger loving chese-eating ass-fucking surrender leftwing monkeys. Tho I try my best and vote FN.

fuck off muslim shill

People like you are the shame of our Nation.

fucking hell sting come on

>get almost killed
>year later SJW-Sting gets to reopen the venue during a never-forget-event
TOPLOL
Froggies, man, no decency at all.

PLEASE LET FRANCE BECOME THE NEXT UNKEKED COUNTRY

I HONESTLY WANT YOU FROGS TO BE FREE AGAIN PLEASE YOU ARE GOING TOO FAR LEFT

Between a traitor and an enemy

Why are the French so fucking shit?

Nice, but that jew thing is sarcasm right?

Revolution?

It's too late for them. They cannot be saved.

Faggot.

Make's you wanna go slay some mudslime, don't it?

It's not like many incidents involving muslims working in sensible places (airports, chemical factories, even the fucking army) took place earlier, right?
What makes you think a muslim vigil sympathetic to their cause would be such an incredible thing you piece of filth?

Nuke us pls

>Majority of Paris attackers used migration routes to enter Europe, reveals Hungarian counter-terror chief

It is nice for him to admit that the meme fence we have worth a steaming pile of horseshit. Next up he should comment the 20k SIM cards bought in Hungary by terrorists right under the nose of our counter-terrorist guys.

Just let enough muslims in, eventually you'll have one with enough connections to actually manage it.

I think the fence was not ready yet hungaryanon.

Keep building it higher and don't forget concrete and patrol drones.

But why? Is it because of the World Wars?

I don't understand it.

go back to the sand land!

Why didn't they bulldoze that place after the attacks? Fuck this shit lefties are fucked in the head, they went to it's reopening to listen allahu akebab to feel superior in some way?

>there are things you can't forgive
holy shit

French are blatant cuckolds. It's a cultural thing where women run the roost.

When women control politics you end up with cuckolded sweden tier policy and law.

But in the end I suppose it's the french mens fault for being so fucking retarded they let their women do whatever they want.

The french are beyond help.

when even the people who are supposed to save you are traitorous snivelling scum who reject their own father, you know it's over

>flying a woman all over the world to take pictures of her crying is easier and smarter than just hiring different ones each time
Sure thing bub

Nothing good ever came from Newcastle

All of the 9 paris terrorists entered europe via the balcan route, confirmed by german Bundesnachrichtendienst. The bomb builder in fact is still missing, they only caught 8 of them.

Fuck me dead mate..

The French are called Frogs because KEK resides there. If anybody can un-fuck themselves, its the French.

Now watch these digits.

French government is controlled entirely by jews (literally by Rothschilds), not the first time jews collaborated with muslims in an attempted conquest of Europe.

>Bundesnachrichtendienst
How can Germans even spell this word without having to copy paste it off of somewhere?

When you've got so much free time in your cuckshed you can afford these little verbal luxuries

>pic.

My non-country is on par with the french. This cuck defeatist attitude is revolting.

Lost

Because it's a contraction.

Abdeslams lawyer said he's radicalised even more in prison.

I hops he gets shanked one day.

No.

It's just like writing Federalinformationservice instead of federal information service

Sadly not, a bit exagerated but not far from the truth, saying "juif" on tv or radio and your're banned for life from the media, simply saying "juif" in public makes people look at you frightened.
Crazy shit senpai.

upboated
very informative post
would read again/10

Let him rot.

Please die, tinfoil hat retard.

>Syrian quantum physicist has disagreement about the nature of the universe with fellow train travellers
>Explains elderly chinese from hong kong how they misinterpreted several of Schrödingers equations
>Uses an axe to do so
>Finally gets shot by german SEK aka nazi-rightwing-police-death-squads

Me.

he should obviously be released so he can de-radicalize :^)

Do not blame us. There is no right-wing media outlet in France, at least until Breitbart France finally comes along.
The people are completely brainwashed.

Source on article?

Can confirm. Newcastle brown ale is most carcinogenic beer ever created by mankind. Disgusting.

So he can forgive the attackers themselves, but not the guy who said a mean thing about Muslims, lmao

>I cannot wait to get back to Paris. I cannot wait to play. I want to be the first band that plays the Bataclan when it opens back up because I was there when it went silent for a minute. Our friends went there to see rock 'n' roll and died. I want to go back there and live.
Jesse Hughes, in an interview with Shane Smith, Vice[40]

Say hello to Mohammed, the """""(((((french)))))"""" citizen.

What if she's just one unlucky woman who constantly ends up in the wrong place at the wrong time?

>Ignoring they're all different people

news.com.au/world/europe/paris-attacks-suspect-more-radicalised/news-story/23b105f5c98cb7b4d66736980e09cfee

volkskrant.nl/buitenland/terrorist-abdeslam-has-radicalised-further-in-prison~a4413752/

asianage.com/world/europe/121116/salah-abdeslam-paris-attacks-suspect-radicalised-since-arrest.html

us.pressfrom.com/news/world/-4331-paris-attacks-suspect-radicalized-since-arrest-lawyer/

how the fuck are they reopening it after what happened? Are they autist or something?

If God wills they all die?
FUCK YOU FRENCH KEK. You're just as bad as the cucks here in Burgerland.

twitter.com/BartNijman/status/797779831756832768

still sickening

Fuck Bataclan owners, those bastards retards