Why is this disgusting Joe Biden shit all over kikebook ATM?

I've seen so many biden memes recently, does anyone else think this is suspect? Who's making them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM
vimeo.com/182783834
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe grooming him for new head of the DNC?

The Onion has been running Biden articles lately

Most of the memes are from Black People Twitter.

Probably not CTR since they advised against meme warfare since it always backfired on them.

Also he was handsome as fuck deal with it

If it were Biden vs. Trump, Biden would have destroyed him.

JUST

WRONG

Biden 2020 is going to be the plan. They are starting the narrative now, so in 4 years it can be firmly established.

My hair is probably going that way. Sigh, why Sup Forums

I think the Clintons had dirt on him, why else wouldnt he have ran?

His son died in 2015. Probably still grieving.

why even attempt to keep it at that point

I've heard a lot of liberals say this, but they are wrong. Anyone associated with Obama's administration was going to lose. People are not happy with the last like 25 years of politics. Biden is literally establishment just like Hilldawg, he would've lost just as hard as she did.

reminder that ol' joey biden wrote the violent crime act of 94 which started mass incarceration of niggers

we should thank him, really

at the same time, he also blames conservatives for treating blacks badly lol

But he isn't bald? Also it's because he talked shit about trump too so all the lib fags are behind him even though he's a weak fucking pedo

Joe Biden the anti-white pedophile.

youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM

Not so sure about that, they would need confer with fuhrer soros about that.

wtf he's not even that attractive.
He looks like a manlet in the pic, he's dyel, his nose is way too broad and knobby and other than that he just looks plain.

Let me redpill you on Joe Biden

vimeo.com/182783834

Pretty sure it was confirmed that Soros bought The Onion because it was writing too many pro Trump articles during the nominations

Don't we all just want to be a little girl with Joe Biden standing over us with his hands rubbing our shoulders as he leans down to whisper in our ear about how horny he is?

>he would've lost just as hard as she did.

Trump very narrowly scratched out that win, he even lost the popular vote. Against a stronger opponent I cant with confidence say he woulda won.

Joe "First to Widen" Biden
Barack "Hearts Cock" Obama

he'll be 77 in 2020

as springy as Biden is atm idk if he will want to run then

Not a chance

Bernie could have beat him, but not Biden

He strikes me as honest man ,
Tell me Sup Forums which is his dark side?

All these kids not knowing how many lives that fucking Pedophile ruined with his assertion and advancement of the war on drugs.

ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLANET.

This guy is the true puppet master to King Nigger. Look it up, absolutely disgusting.

pedo biden

He's a top tier anti-white cuck. As in he wants to see ALL whites (even him) extinct.

Also very grabby with the underage daughters of other politicians to assert his dominance.

hes a child molester. is that what the memes are about?

>puppet master
>on the news

Frogposters everyone.

Imagine having this cuck as you minister of defence.

>Implying Trump wasnt better good looking young

Close. Owned by Univision, who are owned in turn by five (((invester companies)))

This

Hell, they might want him to run for president.

Why would they text someone with white male privilege?

>But he isn't bald?

Hair loss can be temporary if stress-related.

pretty sure trump would have been the one to rough biden up behind the gym

Democrats have just realized they can't count on just minorities anymore to get into power so they are back to courting whites again