Writer from Family Guy named show runner for Animaniacs Reboot

Sauce:
deadline.com/2018/01/animaniacs-wellesley-wild-showrunner-series-reboot-at-hulu-1202248472/

I know as a general rule, Sup Forums doesn't give a shit about the Animaniacs reboot but a certain cartoon director I respect a lot asked me to keep spreading the petition to get the original crew on board so here it is

change.org/p/writeanimaniacsright?recruiter=7782795&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_more.undefined

HEY BETER

which episdoes did he write?

FPBP

Hey lois remember when I was in the animaniacs reboot?

Are there good episodes?

Also he wrote TED with Seth, but I never saw it. I'm gonna guess it was bad.

>all those women and soyboys pictures under the list of signer's
Lmao get fucked.

TED was decent.

Eh, I kinda liked Ted, unlike most of MacFarlane's projects.

of course it was a monkey paw wish

> a certain cartoon director I respect a lot asked me to keep spreading the petition to get the original crew on board

Tom Ruegger is not happy.

You really don't have anything going for you in life, do you?

>No one or almost no one from the OG team is called back
Welp, this is crumbling before it even began.

From what I understand Spielberg is getting paid for letting them make the show, but is probably not actually involved even though his fucking name is on it.

>Boy Yakko, this reminds me of the we

>Gee Dot, his reminds me of the time and then when along came

>T.soyboy

Can anyone come up with a more low test insult than soyboy?

Genuinely curious.

>N-No you!

As opposed to
>Boy Yakko, this reminds me of the we

Why don't you just call me a cracker while you're at it? Has about as much impact but is at least a bit funnier. It's seriously more pathetic than the cuck craze you betas had for months.

This is gonna suck, isn't it?

You're high if you think she'll be back

So will this be nu-PPG tier or worse in terms of a reboot?
That or it's time to remove anything with Seth's 'SUBTLE' jokes.

No because it's the shittiest meme imaginable and it has absolutely no fucking meaning. At least cuck is fun to say.

Ted was good

There is no way for it to not suck at this point.

Really now. If you get triggered by being called a cuck, then just go back to r_ddit.

>PPG reboot

great you just reminded me of that PPG writer who wrote himself into the show so he could date Blossom.

Do you have any idea how many weirdos have Animaniacs OC's they ship with Yakko that basically look like him in a fucking wig?

I was on twitter 5 minutes ago looking through the tags and someone was already saying crap like, "I hope they make Dot officially trans because it's the only thing that makes sense, considering in the early concept art they were all boys" And now I want to die.

>N-No you!

Would you two start making out of I said OP was a female but also based?

If you're that triggered for being called out for having weak bantz, maybe you should try reddit out yourself. They have all sorts of rules about not being mean and hurting your little feelings there.

>show is now in the hands of ex-family guy edgelord
>thinking they won't fill the show with lots of adult situations and unfunny corny jokes
I won't be surprised if they make her a recurrent character

I'm not going to risk losing my chance at wizardhood. Only got 2 more years to go.

t. Soyboy

>r_ddit
What kind of a pussy does this? Seriously, where the fuck did you com from? Are you actually scared of typing it out? Or is this the latest dankiestest meme on some shit board I haven't been to?

This board considered it spam.

If she comes back I'm betting she'll be the meg of the reboot.

you went from 0 to full mad in 0.00001 seconds

The Animaniacs were a product of the 90's and much of the humor hasn't aged quite as well unless you understood the 90's culture of that time. Keep your expectations low for this. When it disappoints, at least you know that it was a project that was doomed from the start.