Pepe is a symbol of hate

>pepe is a symbol of hate
>pays people to draw and post hillary as pepe
Why did she do this?
is hillary mentally retarded?

Hillary is retarded. Like legit retarded.

She basically hired people to dress up like Donald Duck at protests and hold up signs that said "Donald ducks his taxes". She is this level of retarded.

And democrats wanted her for president.

that would've been pretty clever mang, at least it would've been better than being the bland smiling woman she was

Yeah, i remember that.
She probably thought the donald duck thing would catch on, but a lot of the little kids that like hillary also like disney. There was no way they would associate trump whom they believe to be hitler with a cartoon that they like.

Without Pepe and his huge influence on social media, I don't think Trump would have won.
Pepe is literally the swastika of our time.

>i just realized that ctr meme prices are now off the roof and they are the only proof anyone is gonna have that they participated in the meme wars in a couple of years
>their increase in rarety over the time is something that we are never going to see again in the meme market
>i conclude that CTR memes are the safest inversion

they won't stop and they will never underestimate us again. believe it

Then hillary paying people to draw her as pepe is like jews putting on swastikas. Why the hell would she do it?

CTR is a fool, they try to use the power of Kek, but Kek listens to those that are worshippers of Trump and himself.

Praise Kek, Praise Trump, and may all our dreams come true as we get more gets.

Praise Kek, may we get our wishes come true.

BUT THE MEME MARKETS, user! THINK OF THE MEME MARKETS!

She won the popular vote.

It was rigged, her campaign admitted to doing so, she didn't win shit.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.

PRAISE KEK

>Hillary pays for memes via CTR
>Trumpers do it for free
>Trumps memes were undeniably better
This election proved the failings of capitalism. Against the money of corporate big business, our religious fanaticism proved superior. Really makes you wonder.

No shit Trump's were better. You can't force memes. It's painfully obvious when you do.

Actually it shows the success of free association(capitalism).

i made this
i hope you guys like

its pepes 45 year old aunty from outer space

gets me every time

pls enjoy

ctr arent idiots to work for politicians for free.

>money vs passion

CTR merely adopted the memes...

Its aunt poopee