New rorschach unmasked

new rorschach unmasked

He looks like the old one but black.

My knee. It's Jerking! It's JERKING!

>It's not the psychiatrist

Boo.

Dropped.

I'm okay with it IF he really hold all the old rorschach beliefs

Otherwise him taking the old one mantle is retarded just like the entire marvel legacy thing

When is this fucking nigger fad going to end

Oh shit it's the kid thought he died.

he's like the old one

BUT BLACK?????????????????????

Finally. A Basketball-American Rory. This shit is hella fu*kin' groundbreaking.

If he's crazy and trying to be Rosarch it makes sense that he tried to copy the old one hairstyle

OH GOD! HE IS!!!!!
a black person.
anyway What happened in the issue?
full spoiler pls

Is no one seriously talking about how this is the kid from the news stand?

I keep feeling it would be better if they bring a new V instead

Because you know, he wanted to people to carry his mantle.

Isn't he just that black kid who was seen in the background a lot, and everyone thought was dead?

How can you tell? Do you think all black people look the same?

yes

>An obese, much taller middle aged man

It might be his son tho

I seconded him, and I'm not white

If that's true than it's still kind of stupid, but not total bullshit like "Rorshach's mulatto son with vitaligo that he had with a whore".

He doesn't, that's kind of the point. Ozy even jokingly pointed out that he manufactured his own brand of rorschach who compromises when the situation requires it

nigger you SEE that guy get alien'd.

My sides. Shit like this is the reason nobody cares about comics anymore.

I can't wait for manga to completely kill this shitty Jewish 'industry.'

I'd do him

sorry senpai I just pulled it from a website

Well, yea. A direct Rorschach copy wouldn't put up with his shit.

>He says while posting a picture of spic professional wrestling

What's up with the guys complaining about the Jews "taking over" and "ruining" capeshit/Hollywood when they literally built and controlled capeshit/Hollywood?

Does he still investigate the homosexual conspiracy?

Rorshieeeet

It's scarier if they're infiltrators rather than creators.

fuck, i laughed

You should spoil that batman puts black rorschach in arkham at the end of the issue and thinks he's insane

Well ain't this surprising? Nigga done broke into a white man's home and thinks he can just eat someone else's breakfast. Wasn't enough to steal another hero's identity, he had to ditch his filthy Earth just so he can nigga up DC's. Shit, the blood ain't even dry off the mask and he's impersonating Rorschach. Probably ratted out Adrian himself and started WW3 on his Earth for all we know!

like i said just pulled it from a website

you post it

Another fine example of Bendis's Niggetry

The front teeth look a bit like him

That would be nice, Sup Forums's wet dream fucking a black woman.

>La criatura.

Either
A) Walter had jungle fever
B)Psychiatrist obsessed over Kovacs to the point where his son felt the need to become Rorschach to compete for his father's attention
Or
C)Some kind of reincarnation on Manhattan's part? He made a second Kovacs a few years before he knew he'd kill the first one? I dunno.

Rorschach gets tricked by Batman into being placed into Arkham. The story-within-a-story is a 1950's noir Detective Movie. Eddie Blake was brought back to life and to the DCU by Manhatten. Luthor is in the hospital

I'm in New Zealand so my timezone is ahead hence how I know.

Also, while Rorschach's backstory haven't entirely been revealed. He was driving to New York when Veidt unleashed the squid monster. He may be the psychiatrists son as we was returning to New York to meet his parents, but no confirmation. Also he hates that he's working with Ozymandias

>never mentioned Sup Forums
>still bring it up

Rent free

Just what i expected, A person!

I was about to say, just recolor him and give him some freckles and it's Walter.

what's up with mime and marionette? and ozymandias?

>DC continues their trend of turning gingers into blacks
Holy shit hahah and people are paying actual money for this shit? Hahaha

Mime and Marionette go to one of the Joker's bars in Gotham and proceed to kill the inhabitants of the bar. Mime appears to have either an invisible gun or has some kind of super powers; it's a bit unclear. Mime and Marionette decide to try to find the Joker. Ozymandias escapes from the Comedian but by jumping out of Lex's tower, but injures himself in the fall. His fate as of yet unknown

In this case, it is more acceptable since it is literally known that they are 2 different people

He looks so vulnerable without his mask.
I bet he was a little kid saved by NightOwl and Rocharc when they went all dinamic duo.

>It Can't BE
>Is Imposible

This will never Die.
Comics will find a way even if it takes , lowering the bar.
Sup Forums never changes , Sup Forums is always the same.
It is it's blessing and it's Curse

>What's up with the guys complaining about the Jews "taking over" and "ruining" capeshit/Hollywood when they literally built and controlled capeshit/Hollywood?
The old Jews built hollywood with blood, sweat and copious amounts of semen with the help of opportunistic women.

The new Jews are “deconstructing” Hollywood, seeking to tear it down mouseclick by mouseclick, with the help of opportunistic women.

That's a Killing pun!

I'm more concerned with him just fucking taking off the mask for no bloody reason.

When that SJW money runs out.

He's taking off the mask to have a shower at Wayne Manor; he's showering because of how much it sickens him to work with Ozymandias.

WE

It was never there to begin with

>thinking they spent it on comics
Marvel? Is that you?

But there was literally never any SJW money to be had in the first place.

...Did they originally plan for it to be the original and panicked? That's just a black Kovacs.

No, throughout the issue it's clear that his origin/background and motivations are quite different from OG Rorschach.

You mean the one who died in the teleporting space squid nuke attack?

I was hoping it would be 1992 Obama.

>tfw they rob you of your hungarian representation (Kovacs) to have even more pandering black representation
>is it that we hungarians don't make enough riots, DC?

user, White Nationalities don't matter. Wippipo are all the same you shitlord.

He was the bastard whoreson of a thousand fathers, hunky. Not a fucking Hungarian

Kovacs isn't really Hungarian. It's from the Slavic word for (black)smith. There is hardly any actual Hungarian ethnicity left among modern Hungarians after they got hella messed up by Mongols. It's mostly Slavs and Germans LARPing these days. Christ, your most popular surnames are names for ethnicities that aren't Hungarian such as Toth and Horvath which basically just mean Croat.

t. Croat whose brother married a Hungarian woman

Or Gorka

>Just because I where this pseudo-Nazi pin doesn't mean I'm actually a fascist

>rob you
Rorschach died. He's in a million little pieces. Are you serious? take it to Sup Forums.

Kovács is etymologically Hungarian though.
t. Half-breed hungarian/Serbian with austro-hungarian surname. (Vass = vas+Weiss)

I loved how uber-patriotic Rorschach always belived his father to be a true american hero when in reality he was just a deadbeat hungarian immigrant who knocked-up some cheap whore.

>tfw I'm actually a hungarian with the surname 'Horvath'

He ded

Come home, Croatian man. We have a genuine sea. Not a LARPing lake.

maybe, now stick with me on this.... his hair looks similar to the original Rorschach because THEY BOTH WERE FUCKING WEARING A FULL MASK PLASTERING THEIR HAIR FLAT DOWN

honest, some of you autists sound like you were expecting him to have Yugioh hair or some shit.

wasn't the kid from the newstand vaporized just like the guy who owned the newstand?

I don't care what race they make Newschach, I want this fucking sequel travesty to stop. Alan Moore's Snakegod demands it.

And these authors never fucking understood what made my husbando such a heart-wrenching character.

>NO ONE HERE SEEMS TO REALISE THAT SYLVIA WAS ALREADY KOVACS WHEN SHE LIVED IN OHIO
>HER HUSBAND, MR. KOVACS, LEFT HER
>WALTER'S FATHER IS NOT MR.KOVACS

I will take my "Schach is a dirty mick" headcanon to the grave.

>Is no one seriously talking about how this is the kid from the news stand?
He was driving at the time of squid.

Yeah, mostly because Walter also had curly hair.

He wasn't vaporized, just had his brain explode from the horrifying psychic shock. You can even see him and the newstand man in the aftermath of the flash of light, lying on the ground, dead.

You must be new if you think that shit is upheld.
Fuck off to reddit nigger.

Someone should storytime this.

That was sarcasm son...

Probably it's the kid that died, reading at the comic kiosk the pirate bore as the octopuss fell

Why would you think it would be a 70 year old man?
He was Hungarian?

Yeah, and Comedian's body was present, and yet he's alive.
Oh, god, that means that Walter is probably alive too.
What if he's one of three Jokers. Oh god.

And the issue opened with the comedian not going splatty tomato.

You would think these things would stick out to you as being different.

>be Sup Forumscuck
>accuse others of been new and r*ddit
fuck off

Has any of the three Jokers shoved the happy face button up their ass yet?

Man that would have been great.

>Read all of this shit with Rucks voice