twitter.com/AnonBabble

shadow premier and deez nutz

Judiciary
Juryiciary
and the Executioniciary.

Legislative, Judical, Executive

Next

...which government?

THERE'S ONLY ONE BRANCH OF THE GOVERNMENT AND THAT'S THE EMPRAH!

Oak, olive, and evergreen.

6, 6 and 6

epic :)

Uhhh...the main branch

The three ghosts who are visiting your ass tonight: my foot, my other foot, and a ghost.

The Koch brothers, Rupert Murdoch, Israel.

What do I win?

Judicial, Executive, and Congress (Representative? Senate? I forgot the name of the the third branch).

If I wasn't a fan of Killer Mike, that would've made no sense to me. I hope you feel old now.

Israel, Israel and Israel.

Branch of Government Past, Present and Future.

Nigga you read?
LOL
That is gaaaaaay....you know what I mean?

Dasenate Ayy and Am

Trick question. There's only one branch of government and it's called Cheney.

>mfw most Americans don't even know the rights guaranteed in the first amendment
>mfw these retards can still vote

Disney?

It's a reference to the first episode of the show the OP pic is from.
Wait some rapper from the 200s is supposed to make me feel old? Child please.

*2000s

>Koch Brothers
>Rupert Murdoch
>Powerful
The Koch Brothers aren't even the biggest players on the Right, much less the country as a whole.

legislative
elective
Jackie Chan

No, but they're people who are "like" the current President, so he'll listen to them whispering shittalk to him over anything else.

Even the Gorilla Channel.

The Koch's haven' t quite gotten into cyber astroterfing yet, but they still have the largest right wing donor network in the US and have a huge impact on Congressional and state elections. The Mercers and Thiel had more to do with Trump and the rise of the new/alt right, probably because the Koch's realize the "dark enlightenment" types the Mercers are playing with need to to be carefully managed if they're going to effectively realize the Koch's goals. But as with all high-level right wing power brokers, the social conservativism is a smokescreen for their economic agenda.

Legislative, Executive, Jackie Chan

There are only two.

Hey that's my dad and my Uncle.
You can't shit talk my family like this!

Birch
Oak
Maple

youtube.com/watch?v=6lIqNjC1RKU

Neat.

legislative, judicial, jackie chan adventures

this is pretty good animation

Listen, Mr. Bill Maher: I likes ya, and I wants ya.

Now, are we gon' do this the easy way, or are we gon' do this the hard way? The choice is yours.

"Look, Mr. Warrior. I'm supportive of the movement to get Booty. But, what I don't support is Bootycarthyism."

The music is shit but he does make some good points

Lyrics are fire and the animation is fluid as fuck but the actual song is shit.

What about the ecclesiasticarchy

And all their power is superceded by Jackie Chan holding a baby on the senate floor and he needs to get a majority vote in fifteen so his kid can get to school on time for the eight exam

DIZ
NUTZ
NIGGA

the legislative branch, the National People's Congress.

the executive branch, the State Council and Premier of China (head of government).

the judicial branch, the Supreme People's Court and the Supreme People's Procuratorate.

the military branch, People's Liberation Army (PLA) via the Central Military Commission.

male
female
fucking mentally damaged

>muh first and second amendments
>and that's it that's all the amendments i know
>we should bring back slavery