Batman thread

What's your favorite version they did on Batman Gotham Knight and why is it Field test?

Do you think it says your age when you say what version is your favorite?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=asEQeCfaEgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>batman
sorry user but this is a western character, just drawn in an anime art style. There's teen titan threads here, this too gets a pass.

Gatchaman inspired Batman

No, that's the shadow.

that was the worst one I think

the best one was the one with the cops stuck in a gunfight and he walks through the fire
but I really liked the art style of the one where the kids were describing him and he was all chubby and fighting a robot? is that what it was?

Crossfire was the best.

I didn't care for the artstyles, but the first one with the kids is probably my favorite. That's what Batman should be: an urban legend. Does he fly? Is he a robot? Does he suck blood and teleport? Who the fuck knows, but it's that ambiguity and reputation that make him effective with the superstitious and cowardly lot.

It's been years since I watched this, so I can't remember which one I liked the best.

Have I Got A Story For You, i think

youtube.com/watch?v=asEQeCfaEgE

when i first saw this film i didnt know it took place between batman begins and the dark knight, was confusing with all the styles

was it confirmed?

>James Gordan is fucking Barbara Gordan
Well ok then.

No, his wife's name is Barabara. the babs you're thinking is is Bab's jr

i think so?

It's possible

Sure....

i think it is its on the batman wiki and the one for the nolan trilogy

I think she's adopted

this explains why there's no robin

prob because nolan and bale didn't want him, at-least it makes gotham knight more enjoyable now with context

Animation wise ether Deadshot or Crossfire.
I can't describe how much I fucking want a Thor anime with that style.