MEGA & The Catalonian Question

I don't trust you guys on the Catalonia issue. I'm honestly impressed and thankful for what you've achieved in the UK and USA, but most of you are anglos, and historically that means you'll stab Spain in the back whenever you have the chance. When the day comes, I bet you'll choose the Catalonian SJW separatists before the Spanish people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GRWbIoIR04c
youtube.com/watch?v=uL_fjMGT3hM
youtube.com/watch?v=aI7TiqqGmC4
youtube.com/watch?v=hSyaBgyDaAs
youtube.com/watch?v=Edtv0qe3LhM
youtube.com/watch?v=iEV2d610A3o
twitter.com/SirNationalist/status/797772800933163009
youtube.com/watch?v=Sd8ZzCoRAmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Indy Catalans are pro-EU

Radical eft wing indy Catalans are somehow bases and fully anti-EU

Spain unionists are pro-EU and cucked to death.

Spain far right is based as fuck

agreed with you , check barbarians...they are fucking our country

I'm an ex independentist. The whole movement is full of SJW, cucks and BBC lovers, it's antinationalism disguised as nationalism. Ultimate bluepill.

the angloscum from UK also got separatist and that's why the don't support u Jordi, also nice try with the Rosellon last week

Sorry but if you are a independist you are a slave dog of Israel and you support the cultural destruction of Catalunya, and remember you will die as a Spaniard

Do you guys even read?

Have you seen how think the separatists? they want to create a SJW 100% cuck country, do you think the Brexit and Trump supporters want to support that people?

no
Ingles nivel medio

>Catalonia becomes independent
>Eventually get replaced with niggers, but nobody cares because it's just catalonia anyways
>Meanwhile, Spain will never again elect anything leftist
>Andalusia commies eternally BTFO
>Can just re-reconquista catalonia from the moors later anyway, if you want it

There's absolutely nothing wrong with catalunian spearatism, it's a Win-Win for spain.

>t. Alberto Barbosa

I know. It's only a bad feeling. Anglos like backstabbing Spain, it's in their blood.

When are we getting our own Trump? We need to remove the fucking PP and get a real right wing party

What happends to Ibiza?!?!?

jajaj putos fachas estais cagados.

They kind of missed the chance, but Santiago Abascal is alpha and based as fuck.

>Aussie is worried about his holiday destination

don't worry, the balearic isles aren't generally considered part of catalonia, so nothing should happen to them

Abascal will be back in the PP in a couple of years

Hahahah just being cheeky spanishbrah. Ive noticed the split between north amd south such as different views in bullracing.

Yup, probably. Still a good candidate.

one eye on the commies
one eye on the aguilucho

mehh, I only like their inmigration plan, other than that .......

We don´t care, you can go out of Spain and be a Caliphate.

The south of the Iberian peninsula needs to be nuked tbqh

Just look at this badass alpha motherfucker. You want him and you know it.

>Cataluña ha perdido todas las guerras civiles en las que ha participado desde la guerra de los 30 años
Nadie se asusta de un puñado de gafapastas que tragan lefa mora cual horchata

But but, barthelona?

Wow, I didn't know that south Portugal was also commie and lazy.

He is pretty alright on everything. He has the same opinions as Farage

the problem is that if u want freedom u'll have to figth 4 it and not singing or making manifestations, anyhow I don't give a fuck famalan

>Qatarlunya
>Voting for open border cucks
Really makes ya think

>fachas
That word is becoming the spanish equivalent to "you are sexist!". A buzzword

time to get this guy elected

Who Castillian master race here?

>catalonia
youtube.com/watch?v=GRWbIoIR04c

nahh falange is protectionist, just like FN, he's more like PP, pro capitalist

You're right. We need politicians to stop being afraid of that word and be unapologethic. Just like Trump with 'racist', 'sexist', etc

youtube.com/watch?v=uL_fjMGT3hM

I said Farage m8 like the one from the UK.Anti-EU,Anti-inmigration, Pro-military and pro-market.He is nothing like Falange

xD sorry Farage is a good example of kikery just like all the anglo, ofc he love their country but other than that I don't give a fuck about the UKIP we must have something similar to the FN

daily reminder all who don't vote falange are subhumans politics should change to falange and other fascist alternative parties so even if Falange's not good it changers landscape to a fascist perspective.

youtube.com/watch?v=aI7TiqqGmC4

Who is this guy?

PPero?

the Vox leader

>we're always the girl

I hate this meme

Daily reminder don't fall for the "lost" vote non sense, don't get led by enemy narratives on what you want.

Spanishbrahs some spanish tinderella liked me. Send help

>anglos turn their slice of americas into first world countries
>spain utterly destroys south america
Fuck you for ruining the new world

I understand that

Say this: "melafo"

I will support Catalonia revolution when times comes.

t. leftypol

youtube.com/watch?v=hSyaBgyDaAs

I am tired of the nationalist in any region. The nationalist parties should be banned like in portugal.

South America was OK until you helped them with their independence. And you'll do the same with Catalonia, you freemason scum.

Catalans are commie cucks.

I oppose Scottish independence and Catalan independence because only right-wing populism is valid.

reee fuck off anglo, spanish qties are for spenish men only.

She likes travelling and partying start there.Act like an extrovert and sayYou are small and weak and Isabel had more balls than Fernando desu
South America was more advanced prior independence

>suporting liberal communist sjw pro-inmigration catacucks
BUT MUH CIU!

they got cucked even harder by them. You all are fucked you dumb retards.

Sup Forums will never support retards like you.

Syndicalism is so XXth century...
We Ancaps now.
youtube.com/watch?v=Edtv0qe3LhM

LET US BIRTH THE ALT-LEFT

>supporting leftie retards
Not even when it's against Alva, never.

>Que invierta su puta madre!!

No es un argumento

pic es spein
youtube.com/watch?v=iEV2d610A3o

>I am tired of the nationalist in any region. The nationalist parties should be banned like in portugal.

t. Mário Soares

what about separatist right wing populism?

Yes it exists, it has like 4 members, I'm one of them.

Euskadi and Cataloony are just a mess that you created, Spain. You should have banned them centuries ago.

>Yes it exists
> We are not cucks I swear

lol this just popped in my twitter feed

twitter.com/SirNationalist/status/797772800933163009

We need a final solution for the Catalonian Question.

we're not cucks we're just losers.

Catalunya will never go far-right I'm aware.

kek

are there a lot of niggers and muslims in Spain? i know their football team is all nigger and they're moor raoebabys, but i mean is it common to see niggers and muslims

Don't alarm, Andalusia is going to be independent before Catalonia.

If catalans are SJW, why the fuck do you want they stay inside Spain?

Yes it's full of moros, and sudacas.

Not as many as France or UK but it's getting there.

redpill me on the catalan faggots and why they want to leave.

also redpill me on the basques and eta are they cucks too?

We want to kick them out to Morocco and let them to be raped by the Muslim they adore.

Because España Nos Roba and because for them the rest of spain = Franco.

I would probably support it vigorously if it were a significant movement.

I wish I knew more about Spain t b h.

I've been to every corner of your country but I don't really know much about your governance.

The different regions are fairly autonomous, right?

Where do these people you think belong?

Basque here. We are fucking cucks please save me from them I see every day in the streets fucking perroflauta feminist and antifas destroying public property and they dont even know why they follow that ideology. We are trully cucked. At least our food is good.

Never waste a chance to cut SJWs loose, or they'll drag you down into multiculti inferno.

Also I for one firmly believe in self-determination, if an ethnic group in their historical land wants to fuck off, then let them. There was nothing democratic about the union of the crowns anyway, it was all some royal marriage shit, and you're surprised that centuries later people are still not happy about it?

but when you say moors you really mean Muslims and niggers, or they are just dark rapebabies otherwise culturally Spanish?

Catalans want to leave because they considder they've been opressed historically by the spanish governement. However, recently CIU party usedd the independence card as a way to avoid social critique on all the expendding cuts they were doing and it got out of control for them.

The problem is that, as with almost all social movements in spain, it got filledd with SJW and political correctness.

About the basque conflict I'm sorry but I don't know that much. Kinda the same, they feel opressed. Andd also the basque country has had a police occupation I wouldd say. Almost police state there in comparison to other regions of Spain.

The main problem of Spain is not being able to recognize its diversity in nationss between one single country, something like what Switzerland was able to accomplish. Instead they tried to erase all those ddifferent nationalities for centuries, and now we're here.

this

The best way to destroy someone's stupid dreams is to let them have it.

Catalans are SJW globalists pro-refugee and jew-loving faggots.

Most Basques are pretty based, I have to admit. They're aryan as fuck, too. Still, Basque independentists are enemies.

Wow, a self-aware Basque?

Must be pretty rare.

circle the responses.

I'm an american living in Barcelona for a few years now. After everything I've seen all over spain, I'd rather side with the catalans than the rest of the country. At least catalans seem to live in the 21st century

>The main problem of Spain is not being able to recognize its diversity in nationss between one single country, something like what Switzerland was able to accomplish. Instead they tried to erase all those ddifferent nationalities for centuries, and now we're here.
ok mr manolo, stay there and dont come here.... we dont want leftards

>at least the provinces receiving the industry have industry
youtube.com/watch?v=Sd8ZzCoRAmE

These are my pro-separatism arguments:

-fear of losing catalan identity
-fear of destruction of our language
-Catalonia pays more taxes and recieves less in return
-complete irrelevancy when it comes to Spanish politics and generally lack of control of our own policies.

Pro-unity arguments that I've seen:

-Catalonia is full pro-EU and so are their politicians (Except far-left CUP)
-Catalonia leaving would weaken both parties when it comes to international affairs.
-fear of Castillian population living in Catalonia to be mistreated
-economic uncertainty in years to come after independence.

You can add your own if you want.

When I say moor I mean arab, as in arabs from morocco, there aren't that many niggers compared to arabs and sudacas

>I'm an american living in Barcelona for a few years now. After everything I've seen all over spain, I'd rather side with the catalans than the rest of the country. At least catalans seem to live in the 21st century
you have to go back , the same with british scum

>At least our food is good.
Can confirm.

>it's 2016!!11!!

90% of basques support that, enjoy

nah senpai, not 90%, just a lot of the youth. Maybe I am a little bit blinded because I live in Vitoria and this is the more right wing big city of the basque country

You would be deported when Rajoy's stormtroopers take over Catalonia. And we will deport you only because we don't want to make Emperor Trump get angry.

To expand on this: some European nations are going to have to cuck themselves and learn their lesson the hard way. There's no way out of this, many nations will have to become unrecognisable, like England, Germany, Sweden...

Do you choose unity and risk all of Spain just to save the cuck region from its own will, or do you cut them loose and let them make their own deadly mistakes and ensure the safety of the rest of the nation from cuckery?

>-Catalonia is full pro-EU and so are their politicians (Except far-left CUP)
That's a pro-separatism argument

>Catalonia
>Not raped by Muslims for 500 years

Just get rid of south of spain. It's been overtly tainted.

We are not fucking mexicans, we use this