Why does Mick-kino get so much dislikes on YouTube?

Why does Mick-kino get so much dislikes on YouTube?

This one video (youtu.be/8k1axb8PPqQ) is perfectly fine as cartoons go but Jesus Christ look at the dislikes, the other newer Mickey cartoons don’t fair much better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JT0dXnzZ1AI
youtube.com/watch?v=28vRib_5Zo0
youtube.com/watch?v=AvK6vOyAmSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SF_hfyIvids
youtu.be/xkbw0kvtYt4
youtube.com/watch?v=wLgSbo0YsN8
youtu.be/nCOMWXLLjLg
youtube.com/watch?v=ElOlFl7pnno
youtu.be/bzj007eqD-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably because parents or people who don't want Mickey to have any kind of personality. Thankfully the views is what matters and Disney obviously is happy with it as they keep being made and using the same art and presumably the personalities in the new ride. Which is the FIRST Mickey mouse ride.

Because this episode is a shitty rip off of that Clarence episode where he buys a goldfish

Also is a bad cartoon in general.

People who can't seperate the healty hatred of disney any sane man has from the show itself.

Is this Castlevania?

It's popular to hate things that are popular

Some people are just cunts so they have to shit on everything like this guy He's a fucking cunt and no one will ever like him because he's a fucking cunt.

Truth be told I don't like the new Mickey cartoons. Never was a fan of Mickey Mouse. And these shorts just feel like a try hard formula of:

"See these shorts? Mickey has a personality and flaws in them! And don't worry once they end Mickey will return to being a lame mascot of the essence of blandness!!!! Yay!"

So why even waste time watching this pointless junk?

no it’s Bloodborne on Switch

>the Mickey goldfish episode: published on Jul 27, 2013
>the Clarence goldfish episode: aired on April 9, 2015
Nigga.

Because is not funny? Because it try to be like classic mickey but fails to copy mickey charm?

Also, yeah it stole Clarence plot.

Everything is pointless user.
The fact that Disney is allowing this in the first place is amazing. But what else do you want them to do?

>why watch something good when it might not even be around forever???
what is wrong with you?

I fail to see the point of this short, is just Mickey doing random things then screaming.

The newer shorts are still great.

why are you wasting time on this pointless site

because is bad

Because disney fans are a bunch of stuffy chirstian family values faggots, who hate anything new or actually funny with humor because its “offensive”

>healty
*healthy

I didnt know it was possible to be this fucking awful in terms of taste

And you are an oversensitive autist who likes shitty shows, that's why you get no pussy

welcome to all 'classic' cartoons and even quite a few modern ones.

Someday all of you will realize that there is nothing creative about these things and it's all just design.

>Mickey doing random things then screaming
You just described the basic setup of just about every New Mickey Mouse short. And as someone who grew up watching the classic shorts on Disney channel, it's why I'm not a fan of the new ones. They seem to be geared towards people who never really cared for classic Mickey to begin with.

>bad taste for not loving a bad show
??????????????

See what I mean, just a pure cunt. He's probably gonna die alone because of his cuntness.

what a cunt

Do you like Donald Duck?

Tom and Jerry was like that but the animation was incredible, and the style unique.

This one got cheap animation and the style is the felix the cat wannabe all over again.

also the scenes were very creative, it was about surprising the watcher on how they used creative methods to defeat each one
kinda like Jackie chan using random objects to defend himself

Whoa there, loosen that fedora, m8. What do Christian family values have to do with a hyperactive slapstick cartoon?

>welcome to all 'classic' cartoons
Classic Mickey and Donald shorts weren't anything like that, though.

Mickey: youtube.com/watch?v=JT0dXnzZ1AI

Donald: youtube.com/watch?v=28vRib_5Zo0

>unique
don't just go throwing that buzzword around like it has any weight to it. But year, T&J has the benefit of quality animation verses this overly streamlined style that Mickey currently has.
But worst of all, it's the same content cycled over again. I've gotten to the point where can I play plot bingo and figure out a narrative before I even watch it, and I don't have any film classes under my belt.

I'm not really seeing a difference in content.

youtube.com/watch?v=AvK6vOyAmSQ

Dunno, religion seems to do fun things here.

probably this

No one here explained what his so good about those shorts because as we can see it the animation is bad and the plot is unnoriginal

I like the shorts, they're animated well enough, the art style is pretty eye catching, and they can be pretty funny and cute at times.
This one is a bit on the weaker side, though

I like them because fheyre the first actual fun cartoons to feature Mickey Mouse that aren’t completely bland and G rated since the fucking millenium started

youtube.com/watch?v=SF_hfyIvids

While this one might not exactly be groundbreaking in animation or plot, it at least has some fun gags and cool scenes.

This one actually made me laugh a few times
youtu.be/xkbw0kvtYt4
>well I’d date him!

Is better than the previous one but yet is extremely mediocre at best in every way possible

I mean is not awful but it makes completelly sense that it will not get a good score, it simply don't deserve it, is lazy

If Disney want to make animation for the sake of animation then at least use good animation otherwise those shorts tun completelly pointless

That ending was so telegraphed, but it works.

The animation is these shorts is amazing though.
youtube.com/watch?v=wLgSbo0YsN8

>Gwarsh Mickey, I didnae know I was kings and stuff, a-hyuck.

this is unrelated to what OP is asking, but

I think people are too hung up on the fact that the recent Mickey Mouse shorts are "trying to be like the old stuff". It really isn't! It's just...modern day web shorts with Mickey Mouse characters. That's really all there is.

>It really isn't!
It is though

youtu.be/nCOMWXLLjLg
>new Disney is blatantly promoting drinking alcohol
yeah I wonder why the dislikes

How? I like the old, classic cartoons, but the new ones are a lot more energetic, I don’t see how they really compare.

it's the same thing but with dialogue

>it's the same thing but with dialogue
oh ok so it's COMPLETELY DIFFERENT

Your comprehension of the English language is lazy and mediocre.

It makes me wonder if English is your second language or if you're just some underage b&. Or retarded. Possibly all three.

Describe what makes the original shorts so much better (aside from animation, which I absolutely concede). So far all you've done is post insults that are so vague they border on meaninglessness.

Because the art style is a gross Ren and Stimpy rip off.

The new shorts are the best use of the characters ever, in my opinion. Even the classic shorts aren’t as good or fun.

pretty sure Ren and Stimpy is more gross than anything else that tries to imitate it

Nice ad hominem but you're in no position to judge since apparently you don't know what comma is.

The point of those shorts is animation and nothing more. The story is weak, the jokes are weak, everything about it is mediocre.The original shorts were like this as well because they whole point of them was to show off the animation.

Without animation those shorts got nothing.

>the top two guys on billy dilley (Aaron Springer and Clay Morrow) were on the shorts

>durr fedora
Fuck you, my old catholic school had all the parents were all big disney fags, and only seemed to like oversafe disney stuff, while thinking things like spongebob were too inappropriate

Just saw the OP pic vid

Now I want Castlevania Disney

>EY BETER

This one's my favorite
youtube.com/watch?v=ElOlFl7pnno

This is bait r-right

a lot of the ones Eddie boarded/directed have been pretty great

>perfectly fine as cartoons go
You keep saying that but it's shit. Shit character design (everything is crooked and ugly, and not in an interesting way). Shit art (same reason).
Voicework is fine and writing is fine (for what it is), but they can't hold up what is essentially a cynically ugly cartoon.

>mfw Bendy is more well-liked than shitty angry Mickey
youtu.be/bzj007eqD-U

>muh personality
He HAS personality, he is a good-hearted fellow who can be a bit of a trickster at times and has a small temper (compared to Donald) but he is clever and kind.

nu-Mickey is an asshole that gets really angry all the time at any little thing. He has almost no kindness at all.

Well the important thing is you found a way to cast a blanket judgment on all Christians on the basis of your own limited experiences.

>kino
I don't know, why don't you commit suicide?

>>>/reddit/

>Sup Forums used to love the new Mickey Mouse shorts
>Sup Forums now hates them for the same reasons they used to love them
Ah, good old Sup Forumsntrarianism, it never fails.

>If Disney want to make animation for the sake of animation then at least use good animation
Disney basically demolished most of their 2d animation studio.
I think one of the reasons people enjoy these shorts is because they're kind of a last bastion of a more classic style of cartoon that's simply not sustainable on television and has no home in theaters in this day and age.

>nu-Mickey is an asshole that gets really angry all the time at any little thing. He has almost no kindness at all.
Well-put.

Fuck you silly symphony swings

wait co dislike new micky now?well fuck it, i still like it