I think you guys might want this

I think you guys might want this.

iearths.blogspot.ca/2018/01/marvel-comics-mafex-gwenpool-announced.html

Not really

Maybe a little.

the middle expression is perfect for hot gluing

Is she okay with butt stuff?

Looks a lot better than the Marvel Legends. Price is kind of steep though.

Dat ass.

I'd buy one.

neat

>Flat

I want Ashen to blow torch the shit out of it

oh my god

>$78

Not flat.

>looks through the comic panel
>sees your dick

Does this mean Gwenpool might get saved by the superior taste of the nippon race?

Japanese will spend $30 for a .9% chance of pulling their waifu in a mobile game. $80 for a guaranteed waifu is nothing to them.

Shame it's a figure, I would have been more interested in a statue.

Why does she have testicles?

Same desu

>gwenpool's depressing realization that the path to staying alive is through satisfying neet slobs instead of becoming a gimmick villain

>It's fine... IT'S FINE!.. It's.. It's fine...

All are 100% gay

Fuck you. Futa isn't gay. It's the least gayest thing.

I admit I posted this but I have to say far right is bullshit.
>that not effeminate
Bullshit.
Open your minds. And your pants. Sodomy led to one of the greatest civilizations, before lead.

Woah, I DO want this
>7,800 Yen
Ah, y'know what? I think I'm good.

If "she" has a penis, it's gay

Wanting to be violated by a penis is gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

>Weebn Stacy

I'm going to hold out for villain Gwen

Whoah there buddy. The bible says that a man shouldn't be with another, but that could be interpreted very loosely. Surely you're not opposed to a little prostate play now that the populace is high enough.

>she is aware of her main purpose on earth.

The only reason that could justify being with people of the same gender is rape.

This.

If you have a penis and you like penis, you're homosexual. That's what homosexual means.

Projecting?
What if I still like vaginas?

Projecting what? I know that I will never get raped by gay men. Just pointing out that gay shit is only okay when you are forced.

Already preordered.

>Surely you're not opposed to a little prostate play now that the populace is high enough.
Is it done by someone with a penis? Then it's gay.

Let me go grab my bible...

Not encouraging but I'm pretty sure tapping a man's ass was okay so long as they weren't laying down.

Yeah apparently it's a sin but desiring others is a sin, as idling as a sin, or ignoring poverty is a sin, and apparently all sins are equality. That's why we die. So everyone is fucked anyways.

Conversion rate has it at $66 right now at HLJ. And it looks more worthwhile than 3 shitty walmart garbage Legends figures.

considering the book got canceled, i doubt they'd make another figure.

Fun accessories!

Remember what happened with Sodom and Gommorah? It happened because of people like you.

>katanas don't actually fit into their sheaths
fucking revoltech deadpool all over again

damn genderbent herc is wayyy cuter than expected

Why would you want to fuck up the paint on the blades? Are you stupid?

figma link DX has two swords that fit in their sheaths properly with zero paint chipping.

so does skyward sword link

so does casca

are you retarded?

Note that all of those examples are straight blades. Curved blades like katanas will naturally scrape the sides of the sheath more.

Are you a living dumb dumb wojack or something? It's a katana. Think curved, brainlet.

>that tigh gap
Truly the most devilish of gwens

Whoah there fella. Sodom and Gommorah sounded like some assholes did nothing but orgy and feast while people starved in the streets. And getting turned into 'a pillar of salt' for 'looking behind' sounds a fuckton like advanced weapons.

I've had faith in many things, including god playing by the rules. They were being jackasses, she disobeyed and got ashed, and that's the way they interpreted. Breaking physics to change reality is unnecessary if you know how it works in the beginning. This could easily be wording meant to teach many centuries.

At this point they might as well say "Praying is a sin" or "existing is a sin" . Because that's basically what the bible's implying with the whole "sin" thing.

>genderbent Herc isn't as ripped
cowards

This artwork is kind of bad, the anatomy looks fucked up.

I didn't like Chindere because they looked to much like girls and it was almost always brother/brother and that combo don't get me off

Look at how enormous they had to make the scabbard just to avoid rub. The only contact point is the blade collar and scabbard mouth.

Is it possible for you to put 2 and 2 together to make 4? Can we trust in you to handle this simple task?

Why not just made the sword of the color of the blade?
It will get scratched, but will not lose the color.

>acts liek an authority
>knows nothign about the product
>knows nothing about figures
the sword isn't even an exaggerated bend and basically straight. There's ways around the paint chipping unless you're some sort of mongoloid that abused your toys. There's lots f ways to make this work properly wihtout paint chipping, not that you'd know that because you don't know shit about this.

you're an idiot who's trying to look smart. that's an early figma, and the balde is more curved there. Maybe spend less time pretending to be smart and more time researching things, and you might turn out less fo a failure.

Well, I guess it's too late for that last part, but ther'es always room for self improvement, right bucko?

Eventually it become accepting Jesus is your only way out because god is actually pissed. I only hope that we were an experiment of free-will and he accepts the beauty of exis- I sound like a hippy.

Also, translating thousands years old texts is absurd we can only hope that god judges on an individual basis because that shit is confusing.

Post cartoon ass, I don't think it's a sin but I can't be sure. Just help others.

i could go on but i think my point's been made.

You don't know shit about what you're saying, and it's sad. There's a reason why 99% of the time they decide to do pop-in pieces for the hilt. Oh, but wait, you're some incel weeb nobody on an image board! Surely you must know more than people in the industry! Well, shit, better fire off an email to Mafex and let them know that YOU, the supreme gentleman scholar of toys, thinks they are doing things wrong!

Stay assblasted at being proven wrong, kiddo.

You did prove a good point: that you don't know shit. Zoro's hilts pop on, brainlet.

This one is also a plug-in blade piece with a partial sword. The fuck is wrong with you? Do you even understand what you're arguing about? Way to humiliate yourself.

Do you have any fucking idea how much Genji's blade rubs when you try to put it in the scabbard? The paint starts showing wear FAST if you change his pose regularly.

genji...isn't...out?

>when you prove the opponents point for them
Both of those figures use partial swords or just plug in handles to insert into the sheathe. Just stop, you don't know what you're talking about.

Genji is in pre-order, bub.

Oh. Mine's a fake.

>he doesn't know
lmao

so if a person who looks exactly like guy, muscles and bodyhair and all, has a vagina, and a guy wants to fuck that, that would be considered straight to you?

>get completely btfo'd by and
>run away defeated
>"i could go on but i think my point's been made."
Hahaha

They should have given her a gun as well. I'll still end up picking it up though.

>blogspot.ca
Leaf detected.

Evil Gwenpool makes me diamonds. Her figure would be covered in 6" of hot glue in less than a week.

>2backpacks
WEW

>that's what homosexual means
oh, so wanting to fuck a hairy fat man with a vagina is straight?

>Sodomy led to one of the greatest civilizations, before lead.

Also international trade in child sex slaves. Turns out the Reps don't want to make America great again.

C-cute!

I'll wait and see what she goes for on Amazon.

Why are the Japanese so good at making figures?

I think it's more like everyone else is just incompetent.

hahaha no.

It looks good but MAFEX is infamous for QC issues.

Enjoy your Gwenpool's leg breaking off after a couple months

Hotglue when?

Now were talkin"

Meme -> Reality
B U T T S T U F F

>No selfie garbage
>Doesn't look like total shit
I can't believe it.

>a man with a vagina
Yes. Because that's a woman. An ugly one, but a woman all the same.

>implying the creator of the universe gives a shit about a species as small and inconsequential as us?
We havent even developed faster then light travel and or life expectancy is less then a century, why would he care when other lovecraftian horrors and celestials exsist?

>$80
jesus fucking christ why has the price of figures like these tripled while I only make an extra few dollars?

Japanese stuff is always expensive.

I've been collecting japanese figures for ten years now, it wasn't always this expensive.

Why would I want a figure of someone with a cancelled series?