Sup Forums toys

>Robin, Raven, Cybord and Starfire's toys include other characters or interesting items
>Beast Boy's toy includes a fridge
>even the toys shit on Beast Boy
This is so stupid that is actually funny. Post Sup Forums toys

>Raven
>With Trigon
>Trigon, the larger action figure, is the accessory
At least they’re doing 2 packs. Most figures don’t even include accessories these days. Oh, and they’re from Jazwares? Leave them in the package, the’re sure to break upon opening, fucking cheap asses. Their Regular Show figures were so bad, they dedicated an scene to roasting them.

>they dedicated an scene to roasting them
They dedicated a whole over the top episode

I'd be down with Speedy and evil Robin, put a red hood toy and you have
RaTO set

>Nightwing and Red X: includes Black and Zamasu!

>doesn’t have a time ring
I hate those funko pops so much

Don't talke to me or my son ever again

get that bullshit outta here

I have that Blink, still in the box.

Nah, they know kids will not buy star fire and Raven as much, that's why Raven and her dad it's the best one, kids have shit taste.
I'm seriously expecting there will be a night wing and batgirl pack.

ROBIN IS RED X CONFIRMED AFTER SO MANY FUCKING YEARS

Kinda surprised Marvel didn't do a figure of him yet.

As much as I don’t like TTG, I’ve got to admit, that Red X action figure is pretty dope

But kids love Starfire

seriously? TTG and DBS sharing the same image?
what does this mean?

>lighthearted/less serious compared with the previous show
>cheap animation
>hated by nostalgiafags
>both end this year

Im really pissed that one of my latest purchases broke, but im expecting a figure tomorrow that as an accessory, comes with a minicomic style head for my skeleltor figure, so im hyped

Good, beast boy is fucking annoying and i hate him, hes the worst character out of TT

Really? Those are the only ones i buy toys of, and i have never seen TT and hate TTG, i buy them because i had crushs on the characters since i was 6. No doubt other kids are like that, they are fucking stupid to not release a normal starfire

Wait, super is ending that quickly? It only came on a few years ago, while the original DBZ lasted for like 10 years

I have never seen dragon ball so i barely understand whats going on, and only recognize some of the characters from weeb osmosis

A grey version of Superman will win the final battle. The End.

So, is their a continuation? Are they going to abandon all the characters from the original dragon ball?

>Green Lantern and Beware the Batman got cancelled because no toys
>have toys all up and ready when Teen Titans Go premieres

Yup, no bias or sabotage whatsover.

What pisses me off is that i wanted toys from both shows, and it was more of mattels laziness of not getting the toys out in time. They never even officially announced them, we just know green lantern toys were planned from leaked test shots from china.

>hey Robin, where are the WAFFLES?

Anyone remember the Marvel Shape Shifters line from the 90s? I still have them somewhere, but they were flimsy as fuck.

You getting Demo Man? Welcome to the fold, brother. How deep is your MOTUC collection?

The problem with female figures is that it's very hard to balance the distribution. If you overestimate how willing boys are to buy said female figure, she'll shelfwarm like you wouldn't believe. If you over shortpack, then the cost of making the mold becomes hard to justify. It's tricky to determine the optimal number to ship, so most toy companies just don't want the hassle.

Yes, i have probably around 30 MOTUC figures now. I used to have more but my parents thought alot of them were toys i didnt want and sold them at a yard sale while i was on vacation. Im super pissed my latest powercon figure broke, though.

I think modern toy companies are stupid, as raven and starfire are actually well loved characters, while things like rey or ML whor nobody wants so they shelfwarm

I think everyone but the heaviest of shills were finding faults with the Power Con stuff and were pissed, they were such a bummer. But at the very least it allowed people to see some reeeeally shitty problems ahead of time so that they could lay into S7 and get a better end result for the CG and CC figures.

...Probably. Who knows, until we get them in-hand.

Might have to do with TTG Raven's design being literally perfect in its simplicity and Starfire's laugh being objectively adorable, where Rey has a triple bun and looks like a xenomorph when she laughs.

Again, the problem isn't that nobody wants them, it's that they'll generally be low on a kid's priority list. Of course a kid would ideally want the entire team, but if their parents say they can only have two figures, Starfire is probably the least likely to make the cut. I think the logic here is the two girl characters both come with a villain (although Starfire is the villain in this case), so they'll be more enticing to kids who want at least one bad guy for the good guys to fight.

Do kis really like Robin in an action figure way this much? He's funny but he's portrayed as a loser.

Also is there no Cy or did OP not pick it up?

Raven and starfire are like the best titans, that doesnt make any sense when cyborg and beast boy would be lower on peoples wish lists

Cyborg is only availible in the tower playset and they made no normal starfire. Jazwares was dumb with their choices but at least they made figures, now mattel has the license and all they make is cheap blind bag shit that you have to build the figures, therefore their parts will get lost easily.

I have the MacFarlane one

uh
we try not to

whats with that wide stanced Rouge?

I have that Rogue.

She turns into a Pterodactyl.

Here's a dumb question:
what ep of regular show is that from?

Woah, Frank always carry a Magnum

Brilliant Century Duck Crisis Special

SEXY
AS
FUCK
!

Ah, for some reason I forgot much of that one

Jiren is the ultimate justice guy, so he's going to bring back all the universes with the super dragon balls or some such.

I have a Juggernaut one that turns into a "tank"

Anybody have a picture of the smashed Pops figure on clearance? Lost it and it used to give me a laugh.

5/7, toppest of keks

I've owned Airazor and Inferno as a child from this picture. The other ones I have no clue what the fuck they are. I've never seen that Elephant looking one before.

>no mustache
What is this trash

Beast Wars was such a great toyline

>Spider-Bat
>hey guys, look at my pure, unadulterated bleached asshole shooting webs

Bra tells him he looks like an uncool old man with the stache, so he shaves it off.

>Goku is fighting Jiren as Ultra Instinct but now has a blue ki being covered with red ki
This is just shitty enough for me to believe.

I fucking LOVED these Iron Man figures.

They are doing a movie about the origin of the Saiyans

>Everyone haves a decent sculpt
>Raven haves a weird head and an overly large pelvis

Even their toys are low quality and shitty

not super Sup Forums related but the only figure I have bought recently is this, I don't really know why I bought it, I was looking up alien types for a /tg/ thing me and some mates are doing soon and fell in love with the goofy design

I want a Starfire

>Wolverine is almost bigger and bulkier than Sabertooth

I feel my autism flaring up.

He actually is bigger look at the legs and back if Wolverine and Sabertooth stood sight up Logan has a good foot on him, However this is due to Logan being nothing but legs when compared to stubby the human torso there.

TTG and DBS are pretty much the same. They both are trash yet they are the funniest animated shows right now

TTG isnt funny though

It's though

But its not you drooling mong

Why aren't buying the T-tower, user?

I had that Iceman. Never realized it was AoA. Gotta dig that bad boy outta storage

It's weird how most shows do not have toy tie-ins.

You would think Disney would make more merch for their XD series since a lot of them do seem really merch-able.

Not just shirts but crap like that Star wand lamp seen in the podcast pics, at least 5 more things made from Star Vs wand like flashlights, pens etc, Gravity Falls notebooks made to look like the journal, figures sold in places people would actually find them, Mech XD toy, Ducktales merch for everything like treasure maps, grappling hook guns, figures racecars lasers planes. Even Avengers and Spider-Man do not have much for toys based off the new series. They are the same generic Marvel figures as always.

We all knew from the start that the winner would just wish for every universe right back again once the tournament is over

>tfw there aren't cute TTG toys in my country
Feels bad, man. This is what we got here

The toy culture is dead. I blame the internet

They air on the same channel.

Thats a lie though
I blame companies being too obsessed with shitty movie tie ins, and largely ignoring TV shows mo matter how popular purely because of exec idiocy. Just look at CN

>Funko pop
How does it feel being a casual pleb?

What's the definitive Batgirl figure to go with my definitive Nightwing figure?

You should blame shitty parents as well. Well, you should blame dozens of factors (death of retail, cost of production, etc), but those are the big ones. The parents give their kids tablets and phones and it's the ultimate distraction. Then they have zero want for anything and get all of their synaptic pleasure from bleeping and blooping their fuckwit devices, and the desire to actually role-play and have sessions of make-believe with toys vanishes. Everything else falls to the wayside. Teen boys are basically asexual at this point as a result, it's fucking insane.

There's the typical "lol they said the same thing about TV" response that you could include with this, but... can you? Were 99% of kids tied to TV's 24/7 and using them during class? Did helicopter parents force kids to be strapped to TV's at all moments of their lives so they could check in on them, even when they're out and about? I know a high school teacher who says that school policy forces phones into the classrooms and it's unchecked, because parents forced their hand and used the idea that phones are the key to ensuring their child's safety at all times. We've never had a ubiquitous and ever-present thing like those fucking phones, and now we have an entire generation of asexual soyboys in the making.

But, uh... yeah. Toys. They're goners, aside from the adult collector market keeping it afloat.

>But, uh... yeah. Toys. They're goners, aside from the adult collector market keeping it afloat.
Stop spreading this lie, faggot. Companies use that as an excuse to “cut costs” and make poorly made shit. Its more to do that the past decade tot compabies have been making shit and people are more selective of what they buy. Only autists and mentally retarded kids who shouldve been aborted play with tablets.

I work at a supermarket and plenty of kids still love and buy toys and don't play on tablets. The majority do. Stop being a faggot.

>definitive Nightwing
>from a dead line with no further releases and manlet size issues
You could get the Burnside Batgirl from DC Icons, but DCC's other traditional Batgirls are way too big. Even the DCUC one will be bigger, and it aged like shit.

What's the best Nightwing then? Every other piece of shit one I've gotten has broken.

>Look at me mom, I can make shit up on the internet!
I literally work retail and see this shit. The toy market is manchildren collectors and grandmas buying stuff for their grandchildren because they don't know how far gone the kids are. Don't be a samefagging retard, and face facts.

>soyboy
Kill yourself newfag

I work retail too dumbass, like I fucking said. Every damn weekend is kids coming in with their moms and choosing out action figures to play with it. Is it usually dumb shit like plastic animals or the shitty 3.75 Force Link figures but they still buy action figures in droves.

1.im not samefagging, idiot
2.the “toys are dead” meme is a myth made up by companies like mattel to excuse the regression of quality on their lines. Kids still buy legos and horseshow, things like marvel and star wars is not selling because the toys themselves are shit and poorly made

>or the shitty 3.75 Force Link figures but they still buy action figures in droves.
But TLJ toys dont sell. None of the unarticulated overpriced shit figures sell. Thats why TMNT and transformers sell but things like justice league and marvel dont because the toys are bad

i want the beast boy one

I was just saying that from my personal experience. No kid ever leaves my store with a Black Series figure, that is exclusively a more adult figure. But I have seen them with the dumb Force Link ones, and actually more like you said, LEGO. Also TLJ just had terrible toy marketing in general.

You work at a GROCERY STORE. If you think that you have a bead on the market, you are fucking retarded. A complete mong, for sure. Real retail says otherwise. We make our aisles smaller, we only gravitate towards franchises with movie tie-in's, and we consolidate everything down to only a handful of lines, because that's the only thing that can sustain retail sales by square foot. And even then, you need to be a fucking wizard with marketing because 7/8 of things with movie tie-in's flop hard these days. I remember the Toy Biz era when we couldn't keep things on the shelves, so I have a context on this that trumps yours by a decade, at least.

Please stop being such a basic bitch lasagna lashing out at the world because your phone babysitter that raised you is being insulted, you juvenile soyfuck.

I work at fucking Target you mong.

>No kid ever leaves my store with a Black Series figure
Because all the figures are terrible in it. The problem with TLJ is the figures dont articulated yet they sell them at the same price as the hyper articulated figures from a few years ago, and because they only made the boring normal looking MCs and rebels characters instead of cool aliens or imperials