/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Ambidextrous Handjob Lady Edition

>Upcoming Releases:

swbooks.net/updates/release-2018.htm

>Out This Week:
Poe Dameron #23 (Wed 24)
Forces of Destiny: Rose & Paige (Wed 24)

>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi Secrets Explained
youtube.com/watch?v=p09c0MXDxto

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2075558
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2075557
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is she, /swco/?

>Posters: 1
Oh you.

oh that Krennic

>legal
>implying anybody thought she wasnt
>implying anybody wants her old loose asshole
theres a new hotness in town shaakti

Best girl.

Why not have both?

>bulge

too old. if shes going to be involved then i want her in the corner crying and watching, masturbating because we wont allow her to join us

Fuuuuuck

Why is Ahsoka so fucking sexy bros

She just is.

>posting the shopped version

F-full version where?

NONCANON

follow the white lothcat

this is just innocent fun shitposting until actual discussion starts. dont get salty niggers

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2075558

Oh my god, instant boner, thank you based user

i like yoda

Fear not, there is a non-futa version, too.
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2075557

>hera
>7 inches
hera has a 4 inch cock and was bullied by all the other twi'lek girls growing up

kanan puts up with it by pretending its just a big clit

>granny tinder ads
WEW

Who the hell doesn't

Cease this degeneracy at once. This is a general, not your private quarters.

>FutAhoska posting

Sleep tight yoder

sleep tight yoder

I DON'T

roll.

if dubs your post will be made legal by the finale

>my little green friend
Don't lie Sheev, you love Yoda too.

Be wary of whom you mock

There are no dickgirls in star wars

Get out chiss slut. This is a Togruta dickgirl worship thread now.

Impersonating Lord Vader is punishable by 10 years hard labor in the spice mines of Kessel.

Don't be silly, haven't you seen the ridiculously huge bulge in Ahsoka's panties?

Prove it! P-p-please?

what would vader shitpost about

So recently I've been rereading old EU stuff. I now visualize daisey ridley as Jaina and Adam driver as ben skyealker. Has anyone done the same?
>tfw the last book in the chronicles of the OT gang from the old EU is "to new adventures and may the force be with us"

>posting the alt shopped version

Padme buttslut memes
SSposting
Hatposting

Too late user, the dubs have been achieved and the prophecy has been sealed.

You ever wonder just how coordinated the various media are? Pablo makes clear that using both the Light and Dark is not a good idea unless you're an embodiment of nature's wild neutrality like the Bendu, yet we have the whole Kazerath thing in Poe Dameron (which admittedly might just be a red herring that goes nowhere).

I-It's getting bigger..

Your dubs are weak old shitposter. You have to at least get trips.

If you were a youngling again would you let Ahsoka do "perverted" things to you? Like in the adult picture books.

I know I would.

it will be done m'lord

someone edit the chest so she becomes a trap...

I would let her defile my ass and mouth with that big orange shaft of hers

This. I want to gag myself on her cock. Not being ironic or shitposting or something, I'm legitimately horny as hell for Ahsoka as a dickgirl

Delet. Ahsoka isn't a chestlet like SS, Hera and Sabine.

This desu senpai. FutAhsoka makes me diamonds.

Shit

>All the kids looking up to me can suck my dick!
>It's Padmé motherfucker, drink 'til I'm sick!
whats her fucking problem?

god fucking shit rebels even ruined sheev, why doesnt any thing look good in rebels?

He's falseflagging
>LOL I LOVE SAND
>STICK MY DICK IN SAND FEELS SO GOOD
>ONLY SAND-LOVING FAGGOTS POST HERE

Nenderoid Rey is CUTE! C U T E !

>big orange shaft of hers
her big chorizo?

big orange chorizo pariente

I want to buy this and make a tribute on it

BIGGER

Absolutely

member when this guy got involuntary holdo'd way before the shitfest that is TLJ?

>no nendosoka
>even if there was, it would be rebesoka
just fucking murdersoka me

vader kill snips because he knows those thicc DSLs will never envelop his burnt off dick

Would Padme be more interesting if she was a secret darksider and hide it from Anakin for years?

Like when Anakin is away she is off dealing with separatist associates in the senate.

>But Master, I am a boy..see?

whos this prick. is this herbie from the fantastic four cartoon?

totally innocent pilot droid. working hard as a loyal imperial citizen and to provide a good future for his droid wife and droid kids

until a group of rambunctious (((rebel scum))) hijacked his ship and crashed it as part of their terrorist schemes

Jaina is prettier than Daisy.

Introducing the RX-24, the latest in line of our reliable and unfallible RX droid series. Proud and dependable pilots to the Starspeeder 1000-3000 space transports.

Whenever your plans call for intergalactic travel, call on the best: Star Tours

alright guys

the meme is too strong. i already liked dickgirls and i liked ahsoka. now im strongly considering ordering one of the human-like dragon dildos in orange

>finish the aftermath trilogy
>rewatch TFA and finally watch TLJ
>not as bad as i was expecting

i want to get into the legends stuff now
starting with bane and plagueis
but i feel like i'd get lost with the old republic era stuff since i never played the games and doubt i'd ever have a computer that could handle it
(i have a notebook that can sort of handle league of legends at the lowest video settings)

i also want to read the post OT legends stuff, but maybe i should wait until after episode 9 just to get the jj universe out of my head
my current list for that era are all the zahn books, and the dark empire comic
is there anything else i should look for in that era?
like the jedi academy books?

Will there ever be a star wars movie without a lightsaber?

I find the lack of this thread's hatposting.....disturbing.

Jesus

>I'll take 'Who hasn't seen Rouge One' for $500 Alex.

can you guys seriously fuck off to one of the boards dedicated to this shit please?

this is ahsokas brother, ahsaako

I think you need to leave, this is part of our people

this is what happens in lieu of discussion. if you want it to stop, bring up something interesting to talk about

>The Darth Vader scene at the end

>So there is a NEW level of retard that can be reached.

He could always use his own FoD DSL to suck Ahsoka's instead

This absolutely is not. You faggots only came here recently, before it was just /ss/poster and even he didn't always post dickgirl bullshit

No, this is what happens when people are complacent with the way things are and don't want to try and improve the general.

Surely you can't be serious?

>No, this is what happens when people are complacent with the way things are and don't want to try and improve the general
i said at the very beginning not to get salty. this happens because no one is coming up with anything to talk about so they get bored and meme around for fun. no one tried actually discussing anything. you can sit there and be mad that fags are ruining your general, but its just as much your fault as theirs since you also contributed nothing

i am. they look just weird enough to be alien but just human enough to not belong to a monster. but i might wait until they release some more. hopefully one fits what i want a little better

would it still be gay to blow/get fucked by a dick when its by an alien whose species have the females be the one with the dick?

No, being attracted to a sexy, beautiful feminine woman is not and will never be gay, regardless of what is between their legs. Unless one thinks it's "straight" to be attracted to a man with a vagina.

>l, but its just as much your fault as theirs since you also contributed nothing
I've tried user. I've been here since the Rebels threads first started(and I posted in the TCW ones from time to time too) and we used to discuss stuff all the time, even in content dearths.

But when Celebration Anaheim happened, there was about a week where these threads got terrible, just full of shitposters and baiters and everything. After that things mostly went back to normal. But then, when TFA came out, these threads took a nosedive and were never the same. Since then it's been a slow decay to the point we've been at since mid-2017.

I've tried getting discussions going, these faggots would rather discuss dickgirls or argue about canon vs EU or OTvsPTvsST or US politics.

I miss when Aresko/Grinky husbandofags were the worst posters