Hillary Clinton also won the popular vote against Barack Obama in the 2008 primaries. Was she "cheated" then too?

Hillary Clinton also won the popular vote against Barack Obama in the 2008 primaries. Was she "cheated" then too?

YES STOP ASKING I JUST WASN'T AS MAD THEN AS I AM NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BARAHCK, HAND OVER THE DELEGATES

Karma is against her for good reasons. Kek has been making sure not to let her rule over anyone

It's funny because all the people crying about "muh national popular vote" now, places like Daily Kos and Huffington Post, were fully on-board with Barack Obama in 2008, and had no qualms then whatsoever about Hillary Clinton loses that race despite getting more votes than Obama.

No because Obama is a monkey, Trump is a white man, isn't it obvious that only white people are bad?

>Was she "cheated" then too?

Yes and we were absolutely pissed off.

Hillary looked way better back then...

The 2008 photo of Hillary frightens me a bit. She looks like she's 3 seconds away from transforming into a monstrous, eldritch abomination.

Oh wait. She did. Took her 8 years though...

I think it's funny how this career insider has had the culmination of three decades of ambition snapped away from her at the eleventh hour by some political nobody who flips houses for a living.

It just adds insult to injury.

wtf i love hilary now

Yes. Fuck the half nigger for stealing it from Madame

yes. Obama only won because he's a nigger

>losing to a nigger
>being this bad
lmao

Obama just cheated better than she did.

She's a fucking loser

Which is why a stupid petition won't change anything. If people had been actively complaining about it for the last 8 years and others were listening and agreeing, maybe after this election it would change.

Trump has beeen trying to be president for decades.

do you have the other colors too?

this would be a nice deal with it meme

desu she was robbed, not because she deserved it but because its clear niggers were against her. perhaps she was our candidate all along but didnt know.

The delegates, Barry.

>We
Ok Leaf.

I have this one in purple and green.
Are these collectibles?

Institutional sexism, she should have won

wtf, it was HER TURN even the last time

Haha holy fuck.

does the second picture mean only around 10% of the population voted in 2008?

Primaries. It was for the primaries.

There are still millions of votes left to count and I'm absolutely positive Trump will pull ahead in the popular vote as well.

I just wish you fucking burgers would hurry the fuck up.
Seriously, what the fuck is taking you so long

Nah, not happening. Uncounted votes are mostly from Commiefornia

Seems like it, wanna trade?

black people are higher than white women on the oppression totem, so no

NO they are from Arizona and the military votes which is will be almost exclusively for trump

Not really, he's been considering it but didn't run until now

CNN says 30% of California and 20% of Arizona are still to be counted. Which will lead to even a bigger margin for Hillary.
Can't find any stat on absentee ballots.