Pro-Trump CEO booted from Y Combinator

techcrunch.com/2016/11/12/pro-trump-ceo-gets-booted-from-y-combinator/

>Andrew Torba, founder of conservative social network Gab.ai, has been removed from Y Combinator’s alumni network.

>In Torba’s telling, this was just the culmination of a longer process of disenchantment with Silicon Valley liberalism in general and YC in particular. He described himself as a lifelong “conservative Republican Christian,” a fact he said he hid at first because he worried “it would be a hindrance to my career — which proved to be true.”

>liberals
>free speech is ok but only if it doesn't oppose my beliefs

Poor dude. What's he gonn do now?

It's a private business so they can do what they want - as long as I agree with it.

Trump should employ everyone who gets fired for these reasons.

i see a brilliant lawsuit here, you see discrimination is discrimination even if discriminator is a liberal

That's illegal.

flip burgers? as trump said?

I hope they'll get fucked like gawker was.

i mean 1000s of white guys with high qualifications and experience are flipping burgers due to chinese factors and liberal factors,

Torba:

> All of you: fuck off. Take your morally superior, elitist, virtue signaling bullshit and shove it.

>I call it like I see it, and I helped meme a President into office, cucks.

Work AND politics?

I cannot believe we live in the age of political circles now.

Gone are the days of hiding your allegiances. Now everybody knows who supports who and what. And if you don't support who/what then you are excluded from their special circle.

Start a startup or accelerator without their circlejerk liberal echo chamber.

We need an uncucked silicon valley

Bosnia raises a point here. Does the US not have unfair dismissal laws?

So wikipedia has this to say,

>In California if a termination was based on your membership in a group protected from discrimination by law, it would not be legal. An employer may not discriminate or terminate a person because of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or age, pursuant to the California’s Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA) and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.[2]

Right wing isn't a protected group, so he be fucked.

Is he a manlet? Why so angry?

>poszedł z Torbami

Could swing it under national origin if given he was born in a republican state, if his beliefs stem from his birthplace then it is purely a case of discrimination against him due to aforementioned place of birth.

>I insulted people and got removed from an alumni network with thousands of investors that I alienated anyway
Boohoo.

LIBTARDS are awful.

Pretty based desu senpai
He triggered the special snowflakes so hard they deleted his account

The whole issue of protected classes needs to GTFO desu. I mean look at feminism as an example. They speak of equality but without fail, when they are asked what should be done, it is all legislation and mandates. They want legal protections. This puts them in an elevated position relative to straight white men. This is the truth of minority rights. Special 'privileges'.

Not sure why people are discussing discrimination here.

He wasn't fired. He isn't employed by Y Combinator.

He was removed from their private alumni network that connects former batch participants to investors.

gab is pretty good fun

getting kicked out of a group for investors who weren't gonna invest only gets them more media, and thus more users

Yes, equal rights should mean equal rights for all, however like you said "special 'privileges'" for certain groups and the only ones being shit on are the straight white males who appear to be the only group that have no special privileges...

Although that being said, surely they are by that logic saying that the straight white male is the best, most intelligent and most beautiful of all races.

Why else could/should we know better?

Like in golf apparently they need a handicap to even be in the running, they forced that handicap through to law, they themselves think the straight white male is better, and that to me is racism and sexism.

You say that like they want equality of opportunity.
Equality of outcome was always the goal, and considering pic related...
Same with the googles and others subhumans. It’s high time we genocide them all.

they do, but proving it is the challenge. There needs to be a lot of incriminating evidence or else a judge will simply throw it out.