A dozen things to do before you decide to end it all

>The volume of calls to suicide prevention hotlines doubled Wednesday, as blue Americans tried to wrap their heads around the fact that the United States of America had elected an ignorant, cruel bigot as president. And I admit, just the words “Rudolph Giuliani, attorney general” are enough to make a guy want to jump off a tall building.

>Not to joke about something so serious — unless joking helps. The bottom line is, if you’re plunged into despair by the election results, then you’re also the kind of person our country needs most. Stick around, now it gets really interesting. Toward that end, I offer a dozen activities for those who might be thinking about ending it, or for anyone gaping in horror at this week’s alarming turn of events.

>1. Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline if you’re genuinely suicidal. They have a special line for veterans, and also take calls in Spanish

chicago.suntimes.com/news/steinberg-a-dozen-things-to-do-before-you-decide-to-end-it-all/

WHY THE FUCK....would we want to prevent their suicides?!

MENTALLY ILL

liberals

LITERALLY

on

suicide

watch

Lmao ppl take this shit way too seriously. I don't even vote because in the end it makes very little difference.

>Killed by their very own narratives

Nothing more fucking pathetic

hope they do it

>tell a generation of crybaby faggot """activists""" that le drumpf is racist bigot sexist literallyhitler
>chimp out when Trump wins because surely THEY are "on the right side of history"

This wouldn't happen if they were nice Christian folk

kek

Next thing you know, Mexicans and Muslims will self deport.

I think nature is telling us something. Maybe they are not fit enough to be a part of a healthy society.

> also take calls in Spanish
Who would've though?!

what is so funny about this is the fact that if hillary won we'd all ignore and laugh at all the fags that were thinking about killing themselves

if someone on Sup Forums posted
>hillary is president i'm going to end it guys
we'd all post over and over again
really makes you think lads

i'd take a stab at comforting that redhead

>he honestly thinks being buff and having testosterone is a bad thing

If you're the kind of person who is sensitive enough to want to kill yourself over an election, I'm sure you have 1,000,000 other reasons to, too.

There's no helping you :D

It's this Toxic Masculinity bullshit that's all the rage on US campuses.

>this
Is this generation of people takes the cake? Think of it, they're too deep into their mentality of being the Messiah, being a special snowflake that they seriously believe killing themselves will change something.
Wew lad. Too much estrogen in the society now.

This.

American liberalism is a mental disease.

>written by Niel Steinberg
>Steinberg

>took 23 posts

come on Sup Forums fucks wrong with you

1. (plug for professionals here to make list look like it's well written)
(PS: Es en espanol tambien, que bueno)

2. Like 1, except with people you actually know and probably do better about caring about you.

3. Weep. Oh, wait, you're already doing that. I'll just leave it here anyway.

4. Expand your horizons. A bunch of bad shit happened before you were born, you fucking millennial.

5. Wait. Because why not.

6. (buy frivolous garbage and fatten yourself on poison, goyim)

7. Get healthy. Yeah, that stuff I just said in the previous point, you'll have to do something about that I guess.

8. Help Planned Parenthood, and maybe you'll prevent more whiny people from being born.

9. (buy our newspaper goyim)

10. Learn Spanish. (more identity politics here, because we haven't learned a fucking thing about this at all, oh and here's an ending "humorous" quip about how to tell Latinos to run and hide, because that's totally what will happen because we continue to say that it will happen, PS it's not our fault that you all think this will happen)

11. Fly the flag. (somehow I tie this into a paragraph about how this election was so totally a mistake)

12. If all else fails, ignore it for a while. Stay stupid, goyim.

A+++. Thanks for helping me keep pride in my hometown city, Sun Times.

It wouldn't happen if these lefty crybabies actually had some world experience outside of their tiny little academic bubble.

Thank you user.

I hope they kill themselves. Too bad they won't kill the oligarchs.