Is he going to get assassinated?

Is he going to get assassinated?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/trump-to-keep-some-obamacare-says-clintons-gracious/
youtube.com/watch?v=HAQmJVx_si4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not before he abolishes the federal reserve.

Probably, but it'll just force the right further right and someone even more right-wing will get in afterwards.

they will try but trump will be resurrected by jesus
i'm speaking the truth check my digits

No.

But he will get corrupted by the establishment he was fated to destroy. Tragic.

Not by liberals. Pence is his VP and he is actually the hyper-racist that the liberals think trump is.

How the fuck can he get corrupted when he already denied his own salary you nonce? He is beyond corruption. Nothing can stop him. Except ayy LMAOS I guess

They've already tried twice

He's going to die for us. That's why he's giving Pence so much responsibility right at the beginning, he knows his life expectancy isn't much.

He most probably will. Or he will die of age, or by an induced illness, when shit starts getting too real. It's either that or he will literally have to barricade in the White House so (((accidents))) won't happen to him.

Republicans are gonna kill him and stuff him like a puppet and pretend he's still alive.

>tfw you get to electrocute the gays when the feel (((the itch)))

>Is he going to get assassinated?
In today's political climate, with the internet? Nah, thats how you start a civil war.

instead of fema camps we would get electro shock camps for gays

I don't think so, because the people that are afraid of him are even more afraid of Pence

I hate the faggot but I pray nothing happens to him for the next four year.

Pence is 10x worse.

I'm very fearful of this. However it also may be the best thing that could happen for us.

If it does happen and it further energizes us to MAGA and we succeed, I feel like Trump would be ok with that. He would basically achieve God status

I checked your digits and found them lacking.
now observe user how my post ends in repeating integers

fuck, I can do this

last try I promise

Left-wing totalitarianism will be assassinated.

Yes

it'll be right wing death squads.

/k/ommandos leading the way

Mike "Nuke the Gays with Gamma Rays" Pence
Mike "Hang the Tranny from the border fence" Pence

You've been found wanting

he needs to avoid being inaugurated during moon void of course, which his inauguration is scheduled to take place during moon void of course, every president who was assassinated was inaugurated during moon void of course

he needs to keep an eye on every agency as well as his cabinet and rotations in secret service details

previous events like 9/11 and the kennedy assassination were marked by issues such as Kennedy's entire cabinet being out of town during the assassination, the same tactic was used during 9/11 when a west coast fbi picnic had most agents except the select team that handled 9/11 far away from the crime scene with a no fly order in place

I would assume that all agents handling the 9/11 case would be fired or assassinated

they definitely want to kill him, assassin will be a secret service agent or disguised as one but with cleared credentials

he needs to hire his own security detail in secret, all men he trusts, I would disband the secret service since you won't need them if you're printing greenbacks create a greenback protection agency that fights counterfeiting and from now on each president will be tasked with their own security detail

he also needs to study previous assassinations to learn about techniques and other hot spots to avoid and to make sure he has someone very trustworthy at his side at all times, if I were him I would be wearing a vest and a helmet at all times

this isn't no motherfucking game, the president of the US is in charge of the biggest meanest military force in global history

stay Alive for us Donald, we will do our best to protect you, everyone pray to KEK that no harm befall the Donald, all would be usurpers fail and have their privacy exposed to light

Let's hope for liberals sake he doesn't, or Gays are going to ride the lightning.

Pence's Supreme Court picks would cause a liberal holocaust. It would be funny to watch.
Trump will be fine though.

And when he does, the day of the rope will be here. Pence will order an immediate crackdown on leftists, with instructions to shoot first and get a medal later.

I hope so.

LET US BIRTH THE ALT-LEFT

Fuck no.

He's going to replace all the drunken whoremongers in the Secret Service and make it great again.

Yeah that's why he put Mike Pence as his Vice. Kikes can't kill him or they'll have literally Hitler. Trump is a genius

>He would basically achieve God status
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: Cbde4XZY) 11/13/16(Sun)07:29:55 No.98271803 ▶
>
>I checked your digits and found them lacking.
>now observe user how my post ends in repeating integers

with media talking about how some wacko lone gunman took him out because racism, yeah that will look great for him after 100 years of Soros sponsored propaganda,

he needs to drone Soros day one, tell the queen she's next and just keep drones on failsafe around buckingham palace let her know her shit is done

Donald will love this, he's druid royalty, they hate the queen anyway

Please tell me about these assassination attempts.

>Ukraine
>national existence might depend on the USA having a favorable opinion of it
>wishes death on our dear leader

You can't just expect numbers to repeat you just roll the dice and hope his Frogness blesses you

You wish you grubby kike, you're all going to face the wrath of justice.

Weekend at Donnie's

weaponized cock sucking? it's been done, ineffective

stfu, stop trying to force this shit, fuck off back to your 8leftypol faggotry

No.

Nah, he has the best assassination insurance. Mike Pence. Now that is the bugger that every liberal should be afraid of.

Kek wills a clean 8 years

Well. I was in a bar and the guys in the loo were like 'Yeah he's gotta be killed'. I look at them and they are like:
'No no. man we mean Donald Trump it's not like we're psycho killers or something" and they asked me what do I think about it and I just said that if Hillary had the media bias and the previous president literally campainging for her and she managed to lose it's a fair game for Trump.

One day I will show normies my power level. One day they all gonna cover in fear of my Aryan wisdom.

Trump is just in this for the money and as something to do. He would be pretty pissed if he gets offed from it

>are they going to assassinate him?

no, they can't. see However, they can have mike pence kill him, then send mike pence to jail for it.

perfect revolution free plan.

chris-chan predicted it in his new video.

probably not ( at least liberals), he has insurance since his VP Mike "turning fruits into vegetables" Pence is 10 worse than him.

>people actually still believe this

cbsnews.com/news/trump-to-keep-some-obamacare-says-clintons-gracious/

Remember when Trump said if he was elected he would investigate Hillary's emails? I guess not

They did it with JFK they will do it with him
It's only a question of when.

He's already started talking about defunding the syrian rebels, this is going to make a lot of jews mad. Soros already called an emergency meeting after the jews got out, and shortly after started arranging the moveon.org protests.
He will probably either try to destabilize the US, or have obongo call martial law and delay the inauguration/call for a recount (where new votes can be switched or slipped in).

It isn't over until he sits his ass down in the white house.

None of the shit said about Pence is founded in fact though.

One was a dumb Brit that overstayed his visa(lol deported), and another was some jackass who shouted 'gun'.

He agreed to keep two points of the entire thing.
No discrimination based on previous conditions, and extended coverage for children living with their parents.
You are an idiot falling for shill tactics or are a shill yourself.

Yeah like a second after election yeah. How about you wait a bit first?

LOL, they are too. They are terrified of Mike "LGBTQ BBQ" Pence.

It doesn't matter, they just have to believe it.

> there are people that don't believe this
Trump is a businessmen, this is all just business and a show. No different from apprentice or his shitty landlord days.

Yes lets let the news tell us what will happen who had the whole thing wrong about the election.

Trump doesnt want millions to be without insurance so he will tweak obamacare into something much better. Stop being salty

He isn't ACTUALLY the President yet, mate.

>No discrimination based on previous conditions

That's one of the worst parts of the ACA. It completely undermines the point of insurance and increases insurance prices bigly

People don't just flop over dead at 70 any more. Especially rich people who take good care of their health.

No but he's not going to be president

if he does then the US will have another Civil War.

cap this

You're an idiot. Do you know how much money he has already lost? People severed all kinds of deals with him because of his rhetoric.

Essentially you're an idiot tbhfam

Ten times less then Clinton and still won.

>Donald gets assassinated
>Mike "Makes the Faggots Existence Past Tense" Pence assumes direct control of the nation and goes full Hitler

>the news

These are words coming from Trump in an interview you moron. I don't know how you insinuated that I'm somehow salty but I suppose you're just insecure about the possibility that he is being persuaded into being a puppet.

No because Pence is even worse

wtf would they do, freebleed everywhere?

>Trump is "gracious"
>Says that a select few parts of Obamacare are good
>Sauce says nothing about Clinton's investigation

>ZOMG NO EMAILZ FOR US

Your logic is astounding, user. Please give me more.

> money lost
Invested is the term you're looking for. There will be a huge return on it

you have a mental illness

Kek will decide
1-3 says he will be assassinated during his first term
4 says he will successfully survive one term
5-7 says he gets assassinated during his second term
8 says he will successfully survive 2 terms
9 / d*bs / t*ips etc. means he will be God Emperor of the world and there won't be terms

If a civil war happened, all you losers would just post your location and battleplans here and get nuked

Roll!

>Trump gets assassinated
>Gets replaced by someone who believes in electroshock therapy for gays, Earth is 6000 years old, vacs cause autism, voted no on law saying you can't discriminate against gays in job applications, voted no on punishing homophobic hate crimes, voted no on any single bill that would make America more secular, literally worse for the environment than Exxon, voted no on assisting workers that had their jobs outsourced, always votes yes in approving stricter border controls, pro-NSA, pro-war.

Go ahead and kill Trump.
You'll be begging for him back before you know it.

No, coz it would start a civil war.

Then just assassinate them both. You end up with an establishment cuck in office if you do that.

No, he'll commit suicide

>petition has 3M "American" signatures

>UK petition to "Stay" had substantial number of non-UK signatures.

Do you Britcucks ever learn?

Also:

>3M < 60M Trump voters

Pence is establishment, people critisized Trump for picking an insider for his VP here for a while.
Not a cuck though

>punishing homophobic hate crimes
>punishing hate crimes
>punishing crimes based on motivation
>punishing crimes based on opinion

>punishment based on opinion
>punishing opinions

Get fucked, britcuck.

>Pence is establishment
Pence is one of those Christfag Republicans that the establishment uses to get more votes.

A true establishment Republican would be Mitt Romney or a Bush.

No but Hillary will still win when liberals keep crying about MUH POPULAR VOTE.

Assassinating Trump is the worst that could happen, Pence is worse than him.

of course not he's not even going to be president

why not kill both?

I don't care about existence of cuckraine.

kek

watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=HAQmJVx_si4

Good.

Welcome to Sup Forums

i hope for everyone's sake this tinfoil shit isn't true

>a fucking roach
>watching another fucking roach on youtube
color me surprised

Soros has already been tied to the protestors, and he has a history of destabilizing countries and has a 5 point plan for it.
I'm not 100% on the obongo point, don't know how likely that is, but what other part of that is tinfoil?

Relax, old friend. If they assassinate me, all of Sparta goes to war. Pray they're that stupid. Pray we're that lucky.

>implying leftists other than niggers and spics hold guns

If they assassinate Trump, Pence will become president and he'll give the liberals some real reasons to cry about.

No, if someone were full hearty enough they would end up with Mike "Make Queer Straight Again" Pence