X-MEN THREAD

Emma is Best Girl. And she should dump Scott for DOOM.

tite bunghol

>Size Queen Emma
>dropping Hung like a Horse Scott
>for Dicklet Doom
user, come on...

The Dark X-men were better in theory than in practice

They need a completely different line up

>implying Doom couldn't make his dick bigger with magic, technology, both, or sheer will
>implying if his dick is small he didn' make it that way purposefully for the sheer CHALLENGE of it

something like this maybe

How long until the first Disney X-flick? At least then all the books will be rebooted. The only good X-Men book right now is Astonishing, and honestly that isn't even all that great.

>>implying Doom couldn't make his dick bigger with magic, technology, both, or sheer will
Changing the "perfection" that is Doom goes against his crippling ego problems. And besides, look at the way the dude acts and tell me he doesn't have a massive insecurity complex. I'm not saying he's got some Terrence Howard level Microdick, but he's probably merely average.

>>implying if his dick is small he didn't make it that way purposefully for the sheer CHALLENGE of it
I can actually see him justifying it that way.
>BAH, REEEEEchards and his enormous dong are a mere charade
>masking his mental inferiority with a Barbarian's trait
>the Old Masters of course knew that the proper penile extension is one that enhances the Temple of a Man's Soul, but does not upstage it

Rogue is the most PURE character in all of the MCU. There is nothing you can do to disprove this and there never will be. Accept her purity into your hearts and souls and you shall know true divinity and release from all of your daily troubles grand or minor.

She is the one that will guide you to salvation and feelings beyond what the mind can comprehend and deserve.

Rogue a pure

One would think that any wise supervillain shall do something to suppress or eradicate his sexuality so nothing will distract him from creating and enforcing his superior evil plans.

Dont read rouge and gambit. Current rouge ia terrible. They cant write a legitimate reason for her to not date gambit, even though they really don't like male female relationships. So they just make her a bitch and him a cuck.

Why can't we fix martow

>Marrow

Entering the late 80's in Claremont's run. These comics are absolutely based. Best team, best tone, most interesting characters. The only a problem is a serious one which is the dawn of the crossover cancer. Major shit happening like XAVIER AND FUCKING MAGNETO MAKING UP AND MAGNETO JOINING THE X-MEN happening outside of the X-men book in a horrendous Secret Wars sequel miniseries is unacceptable.

Who is the guy in the center?

Yeah Secret Wars II was such a shitshow, that was around the time Marvel first discovered how much they can make from stupid events crossing over into every comic and shitting it up. And major changes happened to X-Men and New Mutants in that, so you have to read that to understand what's going on in the regular comics.

I bet she's overflowing with pent up sexual angst.

How does this make you feel?

Itll end up being like his face where his own internal demons prevent him from fixing his dicklet state.

It's make feel like I missed nothing by not reading an X comic since Uncanny X-Force

Evolution Rogue was the best rogue ever made and the most pure. Rogue today is so influenced by all those personalities she's changed. I like to believe that the pure and compassionate Rogue is fighting the good fight inside of her. Anyway, Gambit is a creep and deserves to get cucked anyway.

Rogue is chaste at heart, and you're wrong and you should feel bad for thinking those things about someone as pure as her.

Rogue is chaste not by choice.

How can you deny such serene purity? She wishes only the best for everyone and want's to avoid accidentally harming anyone. Her powers are mere coincidence in relation to her chaste character.

Rogue confirmed for Incel

>Iceman and Kitty Pryde

I want to hold Rogue.

Homecoming was announced in February '15, released in July '17. On the other hand, Captain Marvel was announced in 2014 and will come out in 2019. They won't start production before the deal is finalized for sure.

>These comics are absolutely based
Truth. I loved almost every minute I was reading.

I like how there have been at least two-three threads in two days where we discuss doom's dick

Eh, depends. If Doom got his lil'dick wet once in a while he wouldn't have been such an angry cunt. The man has fucking daydreams about chaining women to his throne, yet even though he is King of a country, he doesn't even have a Harem. The guy's so insecure that it's painful to watch.

>tfw Mephisto put a spell on Doom
>said spell prevents him from fixing his face or dick
I could see that.

Someone brought it up and I guess it spiraled from there. If you look at the clues, it's pretty obvious. Stark Dicklet user was spamming the board for months,and his whole argument was "the frail human couldn't fuck the woman who fought Thanos", so there was no point to it but bants. With Doom though, it's completely obvious.

I want to like Evo Rogue but her cleft chin kinda kills her design for me.

If you're devoted enough user, you will learn to love her few flaws. It's her pure personality that matters anyway.

I miss this style of art in comics.

I'm an old(er) reader and I was there in the 90's so I get the complaints. How dumb and limited it was, how hacky it was, how it turned all characters into a series of poses, how it turned comics into a series of splash panels with no meat for the storytelling. That being said, it's based. If nothing else, at least it made comics VISUAL again. For readers who had years of dry purple Claremont prose over stiff drawings the 90's shit must have been an explosion akin to Kirby hitting Marvel in the 60's.

Well now we have bad art with barely any prose with stories that stretches across the entire volume instead of one to three issues.

Corporate Buyout Age baby! The nephews of movies producers sit in board rooms at WB / Disney HQ and make the decisions guys like Roy Thomas and Denny O'Neil used to.

I want Cyclops and Xavier to return.