Sup Forumsack here. Want to learn Russian...

Sup Forumsack here. Want to learn Russian. Any ruskie here who can tell me if I should learn Cyrillic or can I skip it whatsoever?

You'll need to learn cryllic to read and write, but you can speak it without knowing it.

there's Sup Forums you know

When will white nigger polaks stop to migrate to other countries?
Is poland that bad?

Yes, you must learn cyrillic alphabet.

That's almost as bad as wanting to learn chinese. If you learn another language, you wind up having to deal with that kind of people. These was another user griping about how much he hated dealing with chinese people and wishing he'd learned another language. Russians fucking suck dude.

Learning cyrillic is the easiest part, it takes 3 days at most.

There is literally no reason not to learn it. You can learn to read Cyrillic in like a day. Half the letters are from the Roman Alphabet anyway.

>Is poland that bad?

Obviously.

One can use Russian in communication with any post-soviet people.

Why are russians bad?

>:(

When will polaks will leave UK?
Basically, English people voted Brexit to end with white nigger invasion....

read serbian it's way better

Your pic is very unfair to Hitler. Also, immigrants are the consequence, not the cause of Germany's success.

>Your pic is very unfair to Hitler.

It's ok to be unfair to Hitler because he wasn't even Aryan, he was from Austria.

>learning meme language
it's no use
only language that matters nowadays is american english

why so butt-hurted?

How Ukraine really is a shithole

Why are you so poor.

cyrillic is easy as fuck you nigger you can learn it in 2 hours

Cyrillic is really easy to learn.

Learn German.

This!

Because they doesn't look like niggers, but behave exactly like them.

I've found that one of the best ways to learn Russian is frequent viewing of reallifecam

Do you think you can learn Polish without our latin alphabet ?

>car hit another car
Blyad
>car hit a pedestrian
Suka
>car hit the wall
Pizdets
>car hit a pillar
Yop tvoyu mat'

I think the point was that it was successful DESPITE the immigrants

Arabic letters are so confusing though

You definitely should.
There was a time when translit (russian words spelt using latinics) was widespread, especially in texting, but it's gone.

However, if you're ok with Linux, you may try using links browser for Russian sites.
Links is an old-school no-shit console browser, so if you run it in a LOCALE=C console (default), it'll turn everything into translit for you.

>Polish thread
>German and Russian posters

THIS, THIS SO MUCH. You'll only end up kicking yourself for having wasted your time on learning a language you don't want to have to use because that implies dealing with assholes.

t. guy who learned chink and lived to regret it

kek

poles are retarded
it would be twice as difficult to learn a spoken language
without the memorization of it's script

bullshit, i live in a place with a large Russian migrant community, they are almost always very nice and friendly. They are also surprisingly patriotic.

>can I skip it whatsoever
No m8. You cant. But I imagine it wont be hard for you to learn it

>it's script

Why don't you try mastering English first, you retarded faggot.

>Russians fucking suck dude.
Much better than Americans

you should be happy that we are poor as it seems you hate us, instead you butt-hurted, where is logic?

As an enlightened, peace-loving German, I hate no one and embrace ALL cultures.

Russians are not white.

Learn German.

Are you this steel industry guy?

Yes wer are really white.

>Are you this steel industry guy?

Are you this steal industry guy?

Why russians are self deprecating people on this vietnamese boat sailing forum?

Just get Duo Lingo you faggot

Gringo, tienes que aprender la lengua de los Pacos.

Most of the Russians that know English well enough to communicate on it, and opt to post on Malaysian Butterfly-collecting BBS Boards are the type to be Cucked-as-Fuck.

They are more often than not the type that will cry about how Putin oppresses faggots even though 90% of the country agrees that gays are degenerate.

I don't speak Russian, but Serbian.

You can learn Russian without cyrillic.

But you will see that Cyrillic is actually very easy to learn.

Also, It is more logical and more easy to read and write in Cyrillic.

Don't try without and with in the same time.

Just learn cyrillic for like 3 months. After it will be done for life. And you can go with it.

Well, I'm visiting Moscow from the 8th of dec to the 12th of dec. Given that the first day of the tour is free, what should I do in Moscow? Do I risk getting mugged/robbed/scammed if I'm walking around with a second person?

A lot of Ukrops with proxies

Huh, clever.
Nice one, ahmed

Poccиянe нe хoтят, чтoбы вы в cвoeй cтpaнe, тaк oтвaли.

>Do I risk getting mugged/robbed/scammed if I'm walking around with a second person?
Dont take taxi from middle eastern looking asians. and you should be fine.
If you lost or feel threatens just find or ask where near metro station is.There is small police detachment over there.

No, it's very safe in 50% of it's total area. I do a lot of walking around in night time. You just have to avoid "ghetto" of Moscow, which is not that actually ghetto like in New York or Los Angeles. Those ghettos consists of immigrants(Tadjiks, Armyans and other population of Central Asia) and gopniks(they'll often ask you to give them your phone, so they could call his friend). But those ghettos are usually outskirts on North, North-east and South-east of Moscow. Most of North-west, West and South-west is like 90% safe, if you get robbed there - then a bad luck. I haven't been robbed(gopnut in Russian) not even once. If you want a lot of good sights - visit center of Moscow. Park kulturi imeni Gorkogo - is a best place to visit in night time. Also check out central metro stations(Metro works untill 01:00 AM) and opens in 5:30 AM, it's the best way to get from one part of the city to another.
Don't forget to check out GUM(ГУM, Glavniy Universalniy Magazin, main mall of Moscow basicly) and buy an ice cream there.
In conclusion: You SHOULD visit every place that is inside Sadovoe Kolco(Garden Ring Road) and also check out Moscow City, pretty neat place. You can take a tour on top of one of the highest scrappers there for like 10$. It opens view on whole Moscow. And don't forget to check out Smotrovaya ploshadka that is located on Vorobyovi Gori, near MGU(Moscow state university). Good luck, man.

>find or ask where near metro station is
Just be safe. The metro holds many secrets. Not all of them pleasant.

FINALLY. I thought no one would notice

Because Russian society is in its traumatic state that only gets worse.

People basically don't want to support each other like they're know, they're get mocked for sympathizing to anything soviet, but they literally have nothing else.

*like they're now

what a bloody idiot.
Cyrillic is easy as fuck, also just like in Polish, Russian speech has pretty much 1 to 1 correspondence to writing, unlike english where its so cucked up you get things like spelling bees.
Also Cyrillic is better suited for writing Polish than latin alphabet, a shame really that we don't use it.

>Poccиянe нe хoтят, чтoбы вы в cвoeй cтpaнe, тaк oтвaли.
Чтoбы oни в cвoeй cтpaнe чтo?