Hal n Pals Storytime #37

Other urls found in this thread:

www61.zippyshare.com/v/CQmhCnEp/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How's your week been Sup Forums?

Is 4chanx different now? I don't need to put a captcha for some reason.

Still deeply salty as fuck that they replaced New 52 Faora with Ursa.

I mean Faora and Zod weren't fuggin

He referred to her as "my love".

Samurai Construct, this is some JL shit.

I don't really know that much about post FP Zod and Faora desu

If you liked it pick it up in your LCS. Personally I feel like Hal and Kyle shouldn't have lost like that, since they've fought Guardians, Controllers, Prime, Rainbow War shit, Lobo, etc but whatever.

Tec
Doomsday Clock

Love Rafa's art.

I'm mostly here for Sandoval anyways.

Where's Zod's power ring? You're not allowed to be a neo-Green Lantern antagonist without a Power Ring!

I fee like this cover could be shopped to be real dirty.

They're different people. Didn't Faora die?

That's a sexy page.

Cute.

Christ, was there ever a time when Lanterns weren't completely useless against Superman-tier opponents? I can't even remember.

No him & Zod were returned to the Phantom Zone during a nuclear explosion in the Superman Wonder Woman book.

>You will have proven yourself to be the JUST Lantern we know you are
God damn you, Sup Forums, for making me find that funny.

>him
Her I meant.

This was a good issue

Jesus Christ Hal, can you stop being sexy just for one second?

>Hatched a plan to strip the universe of free will
>Blackest night
>The third army
>The first lantern

how much time has passed since John Stewart even became a green lantern? 20 years, 30 tops?

things sure went to shit there didn't they

>Space Ape still around and kicking it
Always nice to see a background character make it through several arcs without dying.

So, how good/bad is this book overall? Been a while since i’ve read GL. Why isn’t the Deluxe Hardcover out yet?

Might have something to do with how legacy captcha was removed yesterday?

Hal and Pals has been pretty solid.

Shitty. But appreciate the storytime. Thank you.

>Brainiac
>Not acknowledging that it was just a droid partnered with Larfleeze

Weird. Legacy stopped working for me a while ago. Whenever I'd submit a post, it'd never post so I have to use v2 to actually post. What version of 4chanX do you use?

>I've committed no crime
Yeah, sure, ignoring those times he tried to invade Earth

Nice, i’ll read it

Could be related with the recent server crash for hosting images. Perhaps the new replacement server doesn't have all the restrictions set up.

It's gonna get better man.

Fuck, was wondering why it wasn't in the settings. Makes queuing images such a hassle.

It's okay, the only arcs I didn't like are the Bottled one and the Prism Crystal shit one but Vendetti can push out pretty good issues.

Maybe, glad that it's working now tho

Nevermind, just checked Sup Forums Legacy Captcha isn't being supported now because google let it die.

that's a sexy ursa

>Why isn’t the Deluxe Hardcover out yet?
they've cancelled that, sadly
fucking shame that Flash gets a HC, why my man Hal doesn't

Hal beat the shit out of Mongul, that was probably the last time

Hal is too sexy

GLs job all the time because they're way too powerful. Same thing happened during Godhead where Orion and his guards shrugged off all attacks like they were nothing.

they job so much they really don't seem that powerful in general any more

Fuck, so that's what happened.

Haven't been able to catch up on muh greens since Metal started and they iced Evil Trunks, but this was alright

Has anyone done a mega storytime of GL rebirth stuff in the past months?

Yep, but at the end of the arc Hal will win against Zod by going Super Saiyan I just don't like how there's no consistency for the sake of storytelling.

Yup Google stopped supporting legacy captcha ,I'd be okay with it if only the picture shit isn't so shit where I have to click a fucking bridge that isn't there.

>Has anyone done a mega storytime of GL rebirth stuff in the past months?
Nope.

>Nope.

Fuck.

Guess I'll trudge through months of win-o archive since looking up "Hal n Pals" on desu just gives me an error screen.

Glad to see you're still out here doing God's work, lantern user

I can do a dump on the weekend I guess, haven't done one in a while.

T-thanks senpai, I'd appreciate that. Saves me some more time to catch up on other rebirth stuff too.

Is Jessica still best girl?

Oh do you also want GLs book? Yeah She's still the best part of the GLs but personally I feel like the quality of the book declined. The last arc with the whole refugee theme was pretty boring.

Yeah, of the stuff I was following on rebirth GL and Hal n Pals were always my favorite.It's a lot of work to dump both over the weekend but if you do you're a god among men, and you can come home fuck my sister

Didn't Salaak say exactly the same thing right after blackest night? The fuck happened to that?

Aren't power rings technicaly supposed to be able to pacify a kryptonian? One day they'll stop nerfing them right?

couldn't they just birth new Guardians like what Kyle did before? or is Sayd gonna be the new Breeding sow to get more Guardians?

iirc Kyle was Ion when he did that right? Also there's two female guardians now. She'll probably turn evil desu. Female Maltusians have a habit of going heel

Sayd a pure.

I've loved it so far tbqh.

I've had image captchas for at least a year or more. It's super fucking annoying. I'm surprised everyone else has had text for so long. Why is that? Is it cause I'm an ausfag or something?

Hal Jordan & the Green Lantern Corps 037 (2018) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www61.zippyshare.com/v/CQmhCnEp/file.html

the last solicit or two for this arc makes it seem like Kyle might win by using Hal's ring to go super saiyan

salaak isn't human so he doesn't matter

Nah the last issue of the arc has Hal go 1v1 against them, also John brings the whole corps to fight Zod.

The corps was doing just fine without you, little blue fuckers.Hell, if it wasn't for Kyle, we would still have Yellow and Green together.

Chris pls

Damn.

>AM I BEING DETAINED

Both true but its also been a fairly longtime since a GL could take a kryptonian

Thank you, I thought I was the only one who is bothered by all the human centric stuff in the last time.
What happened to GL Corps where we were able to have different storries with different characters that are for once not the same four, now six human Lanterns.
Even the bait with the fire GL and Space Gorilla got nowhere and we only have them as background fodder like in this issue.

They took on the controllers last issue which they're supposed to be stronger than Kryptonians.

I also thought their one chance was Hal's pure will ring
a fair bit of time after silver age straight out no strings attatch I think

Why does Zod make a better Green Lantern villain than Super-Man villain?

didn't they drop that plan due to that population not even being near viable enough to give it the good ole college try?

And before that they fought androids that almost killed Orion and the Allfather

Yeah New god robots that could kill new gods. Hal even tanked 70% of an omega beam

>hey buddy I think you got the wrong sector, the house of Zod is two sectors down

I love how even when they are good guys the lightning in the room makes them look like creepy goblins

The Superfag in me enjoys this, but I miss when Lanterns weren't helpless against Superman level threats.

Pic related. Silver Age Hal was a good match for Silver Age Superman.

You can chalk it up to them technically being outnumbered and fighting the big dick General of Krypton and his warrior maiden waifu if it helps the sting any.

Don't bully Hal

Its been good. I recommend it.

They're on the level of Kryptonians. It's possible for them to win a fight, but its also possible for them to get stomped like this.

Kyle is probably going to go LANTERN BLANCO and kick Zod's ass.

>or a gun
Now I wonder if Batman would have gone full autismo of green lanterns used guns instead of rings.

>Batman bought out Spielberg and replaced all the guns in E.T. with walkie talkies
it all makes sense now

>Godhead
I fucking erased that and lights out from my memory.

Both the art and the story of this book are good and has been for a long time now
As a GL fan i'm worried for the future

He would have taken over Earth and formed a bat corps to fight the glc

Why would a gun be more efficent then a small trinket that lets you form anything you could need?

Is this Eradicator the New 52 version of the one from when Superman died and came back?

>it's a "Hal shows off his ass on the cover" episode

I'm just tired of GLs getting the shit beat out of them by things that shouldn't have been a threat to begin with, it happens every arc now

Like I get that they can't just easily won every fight but do they have to be so useless all the time? I don't see how they can keep calling a GL ring the most powerful weapon in the universe anymore

It wasn't like they didn't get their shit slapped by someone not on their level. Zod fights Super "lifted Monitor Mind in book form and carried raw Bleed in my gut" Man.

Do Green Lanterns boost their perception speed or are Kryptonians just not super fast? I think I remember Russian Superman saying something about a weapon as fast as thought being too slow.