"Booster Shot" Part Four.

Other urls found in this thread:

www9.zippyshare.com/v/oW4McQyW/file.html
www1.zippyshare.com/v/pYmkHqmI/file.html
www48.zippyshare.com/v/uBr4Ll3y/file.html
www61.zippyshare.com/v/52Nx1ZFW/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Way to spoil your own last page reveal.

Detective Comics: Doomsday Clock: Hal Jordan/GLC: Injustice: JLA: Thanks for reading. Support your local comic shop.

>only 3 more issues without trunks
I'm already hard just thinking about it.

>TRUNKS ARE ARCHAIC AND SHOULD'VE STAYED IN THE PAST
>REEEEEEEEEEE
You can't imagine the amount of people going apeshit about that. They can't handle this...

>trunks are so old fashioned
>bright blue fullbody tights and capes on the other hand
Let them cry. We won. They're back baby.

I begun with N52, so I never lived the trunks age. But I hope they stay because I love them.

New or old, Superman's trunks are big enough for us all Sup Forumsmrade.

That's a big statement.

>Jekuul
Nice, so this is connected to the lastest GLC issue

Chris Kent is backkkk?

no this kid is from the phantom zone Chris is out of continuity

He might get CHRIStened yet.

>believing the returning trunks are permanent
I feel sorry for you.

I mean if you want him to get thrown into the sun sure whatever

I guess I'm not a big enough Superman fan but I don't get why people get so autistic about the trunks.

I mean as long as the costume looks good visually I don't care if he has trunks or not.

It was really more of a reaction to the 52 suit being so fucking bad than anything else, the rebirth costume looks fine and modern enough.

However the ensemble is iconic, cape, symbol, trunks, every time you see that combo you know it's an homage to Superman taking that away is fairly dumb.

Autistic nothing. He doesn’t need the trunks. This current costume has proven it. The actual source of the nerd rage are the trunksfags who never stop whining about their precious trunks. For over 5 years now. Nonstop. “Muh trunks muh trunks.”

Is this Chris?

I know he's not Chris anymore but it still hurts.

Permanent or not, I like that they're back, even for a few pages.

>“Muh trunks muh trunks.”
I'm gonna get-get-get-get you drunk. Get you love drunk off muh trunks.

We've already seen them back in continuity during Superman Reborn's flashbacks. He had the old suit in the beginning of his career up to death of Superman, IIRC.

>It was really more of a reaction to the 52 suit being so fucking bad than anything else, the rebirth costume looks fine and modern enough.
Not him, but I didn't really mind the N52 costume. As far as trunkless costumes go, the current one is pretty much perfect IMO.

52 costume had a lot of problems, high collar, wrist thingies, over designed plate armor aesthetic, generated from the shield, bad color scheme, no red on the waist, etc.

But yeah the new costume is more or less perfect as a replacement.

So i haven't read the last two issue i only came here for the last page to see if something happened and why is Kid Zod adult again? This is AU right?

will conrad's FUCKING 3D trash "art"

fuck this comic

thanks norrin

"Because asking any of the other heroes we know and trust for help is too complicated"

It's a future timeline.

why didn't she bring her hellbat glove?
or call in a favor from batman or wonder woman

Ok, I chuckled user.

So guess Hal didn't managed to stop Zod after all
Maybe this will lead to another supes-green lantern team-up in the present?

>blurting out future spoilers
come on now Skeets you even say it's "yet to" as in future. I hope this is part of a plan or just a horribly worded allusion to the timeline being Manhattan'ed

it already looks like an edit, it just need's to be shaking

rebirth Chris. it's unknown whether the 'Last son of Krypton' remains canon this time around. He is speaking as if he knew Clark but this is the future so it not clear yet.

>tormenting a child

Wot.

Not in this timeline at least.

Kind of silly to have the last page reveal as both the cover and title of the issue. Otherwise, not bad.

these are all the guys that also kept thinking superboy prime was coming back right?

For you

Action Comics 993 (2018) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www9.zippyshare.com/v/oW4McQyW/file.html

Action Comics 994 (2018) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www1.zippyshare.com/v/pYmkHqmI/file.html

Action Comics 995 (2018) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www48.zippyshare.com/v/uBr4Ll3y/file.html

Action Comics 996 (2018) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www61.zippyshare.com/v/52Nx1ZFW/file.html

For you.

Horribly worded:
Jurgens in a nutshell

There's also the issue where Clark takes Jon to the Fortress and he looks at his old costumes as well as the issue where Jon takes his smart phone and asks Clark about the trunks specifically.

>had a lot of problems,

Lee did most if not all of the models for the main JL team and that's why everyone had fucking lines all over them, so that's all on him. His boner for militaristic uniforms is part of the reason for the high color, so that's also on him as well.

However, the generated from the shield was actually a good idea; it could work with and without the shirt rip since he could had lead the uniform on, but it also worked well without that as a means of generating the costume. It also wasn't part of Lee's original idea, BTW.

Oh so this is the same planet as the Hal n Pal issue? Cool

>Clark prevents this from happening by adopting Chris and raising him as Jon's brother

PLEASE GOD JUST GIVE ME HAPPY SUPERMAN FAMILY

He's been in the phantom zone with his parents for a longggg time. They could torture any narrative they want into him.

Isn't Jon's middle name after her dad though?

Actually, Non protected Chris to an extent, but both of his parent abused him in physical and verbal ways, which was shown in the prelude stuff before New Krypton happened and afterwards, when he went to the Phantom Zone and was de-aged there (or, to be more accurate, returned to the correct biological age since DC decided to age him up for the Nightwing/Flamebird doomed romance crap of New Krypton nonsense).

Yup. Can't remember if it's shown in Convergence but it's shown in Arrival.

>let's be sneaky
Yes because that worked out so well last time.

This is where he speaks on cynicism and optimism. The narrative of Rebirth was "hope and optimism disappeared lets bring those back."

>We're not trying to replicate and do what [Moore and Gibbons] did, we're doing our own thing," Johns said. "The story we're telling is a very different story, but it's certainly a very personal story. [The DC Universe: Rebirth one-shot] was a very personal story for me, and this is an extremely personal story. It is a story about everything: Cynicism and opportunity and corruption, and lies and truth and love, and the lengths people will go for love, and hope. Optimism. Decay. Are our best days behind us, or ahead of us, you know? What is the truth? Do people give up, is it OK to give up, when do you give up, when don't you give up? … All sorts of things about how I think we're all feeling."

Maybe, maybe it ends in an optimistic light. But to be honest I'll never believe they didnt rewrite it a third time with this delay.

>Do you lack reading comprehension?
Do you?

> The Comedian is about to hut the pavement but Manhattan teleports him to a different universe where he hits the ocean instead.
Why do you think it's the Watchmen U when the fight starts? There's literally no way to know that. Expecially when the city outside, when he's tossed, is completely different than the dark dystopia that was in watchmen.

Also:
>Do you think Manhattan would have to teleport the Comedian to only the DCU New York City or something? The guy took him to an entirely different universe, I don't think it would be much of a stretch if he couldn't take him to a different city at the same time.
Why do you think he's transported to a different universe? There is no reason to believe this. Manhattan moved people around the Watchmen Earth like chess pieces on a whim. There is no reason to think he can move people between universes other than the fools who still think he didn't kill rorshach and simply transported him.

wrong thread, REE'd when my browser froze.

>my name is lois lane.
Am I the only one that thinks it's retarded when character monologue this way?

Can we please get rid of these "artists". At what point will they stop even tracing and just include photos they use for reference as the panels? It's fucking shit.

>that plot progression
Was Jurgens this shit during the 90s too?

Fuck off, nostalgiafags. I don't hate them but they are ridiculous and far inferior to the new looks. Even SuperBro's armor is better.

you know what's ridiculous? Being on Sup Forums and getting mad at trunks fags.

you know what's ridiculous? Deciding the version of something you like, which has existed for barely a fraction of the time as the original, is the proper version

you know what's ridiculous? thinking a man who's indestructible can find armor more powerful than his skin.

you know what's ridiculous? People who've never spent money on something telling the people who do what they have to like.

Fuck you user. "Trunksfags" have been getting shit from you fucking normies for far too long. "Trunksfags are insufferable". No, you fucking faggots who don't like superman and never did deciding what he should wear is insufferable.

lol reported noob

Based page

As long as you're realistic about it, have a ball.

this. It's pretty pathetic you don't see universal complaints on here.

Indicative of the level of quality people expect or the amount of non-critical people posting here. I don't know why people accept this shit.

bump

mommy

Hey no Brett booth! Rad

yes

Certified Poserfaggot here who has called out numerous examples before. If this is traced off 3D models then Conrad is a new tier of skill because I don't see the hallmarks. Stiff looking poses are only one symptom, and can happen with original art as well.

Cite panels you think are traces of renders.

Alright cover.

Also an alright cover.

This is such a stupid subplot.

>journalism was outlawed

jurgens is legit one of the worst writers that dc currently has

this is fucking garbage

if only actual africa were this nice looking

>read the same comic, already know's he disagrees
>refers to himself as a certified poserfag to display a sense of authority on the subject
>limits it to traces of renders

I mean, really, why would anyone want to discuss anything with you? You've clearly decided how this was going to go. And who mentioned stiff poses?

no

he was no worse than "below average" back then

>no one's going to be suspicious of the only white bitch in the entire country

Thanks, OP.

Goddammit Chris. Stop being edgy and come to your fucking senses. I REALLY hope Supes finds a way to prevent this in some manner.

Jurgens is not very creative or imaginative and not as talented as a writer as perhaps an artist.

Beautiful, saved.

I like that outfit

So you have nothing, then.