Tfw Trump supporter but absolutely shit at arguing or debating about anything

>tfw Trump supporter but absolutely shit at arguing or debating about anything
>family shits on Trump and I just get triggered and don't know how to respond
>end up questioning my entire belief system and spiral into a depressive state
>have an existential crisis and think about suicide
Why am I like this? I'm 21 years old.
Trump supporters are meant to be smart and tough.

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/
rgj.com/story/news/2015/12/10/fact-check-did-trump-say-98-republicans-dumb/77099822/
youtube.com/watch?v=TzisNhRldmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's difficult to debate or argue with progressives, they tend to rationalize everything/shut down parts of their brains, so you are not alone.

And if they are left/gramsci kind of progressives you can tell them that Trump won with all the media and wall street against him

You sound like a fragile little girl

just laugh condescendingly

liberals don't listen to fact anyway, it's pretty much a given. actually, the vast majority of humans on this planet will not accept being proven factually incorrect, it's a coping mechanism.

if you care that much, what you have to do is P E R S U A D E them

learn marxist theory. As soon as you break out socioeconomic factors you can say whatever prowhite thing you want and all they can do is grunt irritably. If you have anyone smart in the family they will probably agree or stop arguing against you, allowing you to shit on the more retarded liberals in the family

t. did this to my senpai

What said. It's hard to debate a liberal to convince them, because they use emotion to dictate their reasoning.

A good way to win a debate I've found, is to kill them before it starts. You can always blame it on an abbo.

>family
not senpai

My American uncle voted for Trump - just for the sheer fact his standard of living as a mechanic has decreased since the 90s, despite different administrations, and wanted to stick it to the establishment.

You sound like you would make a feminine trap, start taking estrogens

u dont need to argue. u won. just smile and explain to them the five stages of grief.

All my friends are family on fb have exposed themselves as liberal retards

>As soon as you break out socioeconomic factors you can say whatever prowhite thing you want and all they can do is grunt irritably

Please elaborate?

I use my 18 year old liberally indoctrinated nephew as a political sparring opponent lol

I'm getting better at it, as I have finally convinced him that Trump and his supporters are in fact not all racist.

They're all shit on foreign policy arguments.
Tell them to watch the youtube videa.. VA Senator Richard Black adresses 9/11...
It's long, 45 mins. but it explains whats happening in Syria. It was all started by her policy in Libya/Syria. And it's what was about to start WWIII.
Tell them if they're that strong in they're convictions watch it and see what kind of people these lovey dovey liberals really are. Going to war to topple a stable government to benefit foreign powers and oil co.s

Do you actually know any facts when trying to debate them or are you just spouting memes that you picked up from this place? Start doing some research. Spend at least 1 hour a day on educating yourself on why you think Trump is the best candidate for the job. You should also read up on things like race realism and history.

If you want to get better at arguing with liberals, join reddit.

It's always like talking to a brick wall. Save sources to back up your points. Reddit is cancer, but it'll make you better.

Another recommendation is for you to read Aristotle's Rhetoric.

You'll never be good at arguing if you never practice.

>be trump supporter
>discuss his policies with family, after a while they all agree
>we all had drinks to celebrate when he won
Spend less of your online time shitposting and more of it listening to people having debates.

i crush anti-trumpers daily. not my fault you either are of low IQ or a butthurt low test cuck trying to troll on Sup Forums

>indoctrinated nephew
I take it you have an "indoctrinator" sibling?

You should spar with them, too.

Remember that the main reason why a lot of people hate Trump is because the media tells them to. It's been like this forever now. Take what the media says and you have a pretty good idea what people around you think.

Then remind yourself that Hillary was so far up in polls before the election that the media thought she had a 98% chance to win and that it's going to be a landslide. On election day she lost.

If the people around you take the information provided by a media that just keeps reiterating the same "facts" that have turned out to be no more than mere speculation or fabricated make-belief wish fulfillment then the people around you are probably also wrong on a lot of shit they say. The fact that you are capable of questioning yourself and feel insecure in your position is a good thing. It's better to admit that you might be wrong than just be super secure with your opinions because the media told you so.

He's where things get tricky, as he is very intelligent but misguided, but I'm working on it.
I did get his wife on Trump's side though, and we both made him begrudgingly vote for Trump as he wanted Bernie to begin with.

My while family hates trump, i was good with him. My mum is the resident liberal shit in the house and was banging on about how america is full of racist retards for electing trump. Nobody disputed her. I then talked about how actually the primacy of neo-liberal capitalism with its outsourcing of labour overseas had severely depleted the us manufacturing base, leaving the vast white working class out of jobs and labour power, and that this was the reaction against the establishment that allowed that. When she brought up how he was a businessman and therefore pro-establishment, I brought up how he had to fight tooth-and-nail against every republican candidate and against the entirety of western media, which surprisingly my family (despite hating trump) backed me up on.

Surprisingly my whole family aside from my mum supported americans right to vote for things deemed racist and so she resorted to bringing up a quote from 1997 about how donald thought republicans were stupid.

Giving them any information about how bad Hillary is or how good Trump can be will not do you any good because they don't listen. Just ask them questions about what they believe. It's usually all baseless. They just repeat what has been fed to them by the media (mainstream and social) and don't know anything else. Try to illuminate that.

Why do they strongly support ILLEGAL immigration? The media told them you are racist if you don't.

Why were they so sure that Hillary was going to win and why was their reality so different from the reality? Stuck in their echo chambers, the media manipulated them into believing it.

What did Trump say that was racist? They usually only say something about Mexicans from his illegal immigration stance. Again, repeating what the media twisted.

What do they know about Hillary? Any of her corruption or lies or where she stands on issues other than that she supports women and minorities? Why are they taking such a strong emotional stance without really knowing much about it all?

Don't call them stupid or crazy. They will turn completely.

>absolutely shit at arguing or debating about anything

Let me google it for ya, kiddo (I'm more than 10 years older than ya)
OK Google
Donald Trump
Whoa, look at this!
donaldjtrump.com/

OMG!
Gotta read it all!
Awesome! Me smart now! Me tell em! I'll show em all! Pepe's revenge!
KEK

You won. Just know everything they say is inconsequential

Trump supporters are mostly tarded though. They are as bad as shillery supporters.
>ignorant to bad shit their side does
>only interested in bad shit other side does

Stuff aint boolean. (left/right) Only tards think it is because they can't think for themselves. They are told something is 'their side', so if they are on 'their side', they have to support it.

This.

You're half the world away Strayacunt why let it trigger you

>it's a CTR tries do indentify with the demographic thread

Watch Stefan molyneux

you reminded her that the quote was debunked as fake, right?

I didnt know or care, if your argument is based on an opinionated quote somebody said nearly twenty years ago you've already lost and you're on damage control

Respond by putting their heads under your boot.

You know what I mean. Fucking do it

link?

Just in case it comes up again: rgj.com/story/news/2015/12/10/fact-check-did-trump-say-98-republicans-dumb/77099822/

Plus, they might want to have a look at this: youtube.com/watch?v=TzisNhRldmg
Trump talking about how he's tired of seeing his people going downhill, economically. That might as well have been 20 years ago, but as opposed to your opinion on certain groups/people (which might or might not change), the firm conviction that your country needs to be fixed doesn't change just because "lol it was 20 years ago".

im probably not going to do that, with debates off the cuff intelligence is more effective than autistically prepared articles. Turns it into a self-righteous monologue, and makes your opponent defensive

>Round the dinner table
>Well son we are a clinton household
>How could anyone vote for trump
>racists and bigots and sexists
>Sure Margery this country is out of touch
>What do you think son?
>w-watch t-this y-youtube v-video d-dad

Maybe suggest something to OP that isn't autistic?
>Trump hires lots of immigrants, infact his mother was one as is his wife. His problem lies with illigal immigration and the vetting process
>Trump is not sexist, his company is run by a women who earns more than more male CEO's
>Trump is very progressive and is not racist. When he opened his Palm Beach Golf Course in the 90's he personally insisted it would include jews and black members. No other gold course to this day includes them

It's okay user. Smug libs will fuck with you at every turn, but, in the end, the good guys always win.

>No other golf course to this day includes them
of course I meant, In the Palm Beach area

their arguments are repeated in school, in the media and in public

>Ours must be mined and purified from pol and actual primary sourced information

It's an uphill battle, keep practicing.
>watch conservative youtube channels to help formulate PC-safe ideas that crack their armor

Control the retardz - Go kill yourself's!

Just smile and go about your business. You're the winner. Nothing you can do about that now.

>Looks at flag.

You're not actually a Trump supporter.

You're roleplaying a strawman.

Cleverer than most CTR posts but you never pulled the wool over this boy's eyes.

>I'm 21 years old.
This is why.

You're a child.

move out.

bro it's your famalam. gotta keep it subtle and wait for the teachable moments.

> be me, chillin w/ the parents (btw I'm 30)
> parents are all triggered by the election results
> muh bad for women
> muh hitler 2.0
> muh hateful president
> drop some subtle redpills:
in einstein museum exhibit:
> it's tragic the jews are so persecuted...probably because many are rich and also have scandals sometimes like all people do. for example...did you know that a Jew owned the Twin Towers on 9/11, and that he sued for double the insurance money because "two planes = two attacks". you know, he didn't seem very sad about the whole thing. if the news media had covered it, it could have been different.
in the hood:
> you know, I hardly ever see white people jumping turnstiles like that man just did...or littering like that man just did. I wonder why many African societies are so violent and corrupt?

Anyway, it's a journey. OP, you need to:
1. get a white wife and start pumping out white babies
2. stockpile water, food, and weapons
3. train up valuable skills so you can make good money

cummy cummy in your mummy

This will give you the alpha status in the family.

NO don't move out. Get married instead and make babies.

Moving out is a Jewish trick to destroy the family unit while collecting rent.

fencesitters need to purged

You have autism and aspergers.

Read 1984 by George Orwell. Best place to start.

spend years educating yourself, become better, thats what the right does.

I once tried explaining Brendan Fraser meme to a friend

Your IQ is low, but dont worry, choose the path of strenght and violence instead.

> 77s of truth

well shit. thing is, I'm too autistic to see what's wrong.