This is the best written article I have read as to why Trump became president

Liberals have completely lost touch with reality.

Link to original thread: www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5c5ctg/they_just_dont_fucking_get_it/

Fifteen years ago I had pride in my nation. www.youtube.com/watch?v=D96LstZ2KEM

Twenty years ago 50 corporations made up 90% of the media market; today it's 6. sli.mg/EEe5Yq.jpg

Thirty years ago people weren't being attacked by animals in the streets over who they voted for. www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMux_UHmpvc

Let me ask you, when was the last time you heard a song written with this much national pride? www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruNrdmjcNTc

Michael Moore of all ******* people was the only one ... www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ&feature=youtu.be

This man literally took on the world for us. www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT7cFtrbeMo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism
cracked.com/blog/6-reasons-trumps-rise-that-no-one-talks-about/
youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc
theintercept.com/2016/11/09/democrats-trump-and-the-ongoing-dangerous-refusal-to-learn-the-lesson-of-brexit/
theintercept.com/2016/11/12/dissecting-a-trump-presidency/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Electricity isn't an invention, nature makes it herself. As for who discovered it, it was an Italian.

Technically, ancient egyptions ans mesopetaniams also discovered electricity, but they didnt have a very good use for it until 4000 years later when americans realized what electricity actually was and invented the lightbulb

Shocking dead frogs to make em dance? That's some hard science Colgatebro.

HOL UP CRACKA WE MADE ELECTICITY WHILE U WUZ IN CAVES AN SHIIIIEEEET

MAGA

If I knew I would have gotten (You)s I would have posted that thread on Sup Forums.

Upvote for (You), OP

xD

Good read

Have another (You).

maga god bless donald trump

Thanks for the bump, everyone on this website should read this

Pfff, not bad kid. At least for a redditor. I'll give you an upboat this time, but it's just because I like ya.

It's been deleted!

unreal
they simply cannot handle truth bombs and reality at all

a generation of participation trophy winners and offspring of buddy parents. i hate my generation so much.

Michael Moore's article is way better than that shitty blogpost you posted.

Here's a nice bong explaining it for normies.
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

>This is the country that brought the world electricity.

STOP RIGHT THERE

this is not an article it's a shitpost

Plebbit is literally the DELET THIS meme

vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism

>Trump capturing the nomination will not dispel the smug style; if anything, it will redouble it. Faced with the prospect of an election between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, the smug will reach a fever pitch: six straight months of a sure thing, an opportunity to mock and scoff and ask, How could anybody vote for this guy? until a morning in November when they ask, What the fuck happened?

he fucking called 7 months in advance.

cracked.com/blog/6-reasons-trumps-rise-that-no-one-talks-about/

this one is good as well

It is amazing. I didn't even know the guy existed 1 years ago. Now he give me real hope for the future. I already got a fair share of disappointement, I don't want to put too much hope in him but if he manage to remove the TAFTA, he would already have done more than every other US president in the 20 year before.

USA is a free country, one of the last. We won't be able in Europe to change without help. The system is much more locked here and without outside help, we will never be free again.

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc

Reminder to all SJWs are the most entitled people on earth.

very nice video, a reasonable leftist is hard to come by, but britain seems to have some left.

I wish there were more of them. If they were morereasonable leftist, we wouldn(t have to go to the other side to find reasonable people.

If he made this 5 years ago when all of this was bubbling over to the point of being obvious to anyone paying a modicum of attention, it would've been genuinely impressive.

I'd call this guy late to the party, but he's absolutely 100% right on every front and nobody else has been so far. Kudos to him.

Now to watch as the dislikes climb and the comment section fills with vacuous label-insults

what the fuck is this reddit style of posting and actually linking to the site?
go the fuck back, we're full.

theintercept.com/2016/11/09/democrats-trump-and-the-ongoing-dangerous-refusal-to-learn-the-lesson-of-brexit/
theintercept.com/2016/11/12/dissecting-a-trump-presidency/

Upvote for honesty.