Flash #39 Storytime

Other urls found in this thread:

www10.zippyshare.com/v/U0IfjIwL/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wonder if/When they'll use legacy numbering again

Probably not, people are confused over the simplest of things. Look at Marvel Legacy, when it came out people were so confused in my LCS

It just occured to me that Flash's Rogue's Gallery makes no sense.

Batman=Horror
Superman=Super Science and Aliens
Spider-Man=Zoo
Iron Man=/m/

The Rogues make a bit of sense since they're blue collar career crooks with super gadgets and Barry's a cop in his civilian life, but dude's like Grodd are just odd inclusions.

Can't stack captchas now. Fuck mook.

"It was me, Sup Forums! It was I, the Flash, who was the electric everything!"

>Grodd cucked Reverse-Flash and Zoom out of the 700th issue slot

Based

What's kingpin or Green Goblin supposed to be an animal off? but I get your point there's usually a theme.

when sales are good enough across comics that they don't have to resort to relaunching with #1 issues every few years

Why does Superman get 2 themes?

>JLC
>she isn't even from China

Capitalist Spy!!!

What does the Neg Speedforce do anyway? It's supposed to be this upgrade but when Barry had it all he did was shoot lightning and run slow when he gets tired out

If you liked the issue be sure to pick it up. Flash Annual is next week Sup Forums same with Swamp Thing special

>chinese batman isnt fat
dropped

Is this a dude/tranny?

>dat BW/colour split
tasty

Nah just a flat asian girl who wears her hair up

Raijin has a pretty sick design

Really dug this issue. I wasn't feeling this run at first but this did a pretty good set-up.
I didn't read the Rogue arc, how was it?

Damn Wally is just building that harem!

>Next Week
Oh fuck it's the 5th Wednesday of the month.

Looks like lightning Black Manta to me.

Yeah all the annuals are next week again.

The duality of Superman. An alien among us, yet more human than most of us

FLASH WAR NEXT WEEK FAGGOTS
GET HYPE

The Flash 039 (2018) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www10.zippyshare.com/v/U0IfjIwL/file.html

Best issue of he week.

I love Grodd, and I love him being a mastermind again, but I'm so fucking done with the speed force.

Also he already did this type of shit in the first major Barry/Wally/Jay team up, and it was much cooler.

The Rogues are about super science as well. And Grodd's always been science-minded.

Plus the Top and Magenta is back next week!

The lightning effects...ugghh...I hate the lightning effects...why is he static shock these days?

Goblins are animals, and Kingpin is a pig. Also he's Daredevil's villain.

This was a good issue.

I'm getting the impression that a lot of you are tired of the lightning effects and the speed force? Why? I love it! I love all of the electrical aura effects that the Flash produces when he runs, and I love when the plots tie into or center around the Speed Force, I love the speed force as a concept. An entire dimension of pure speed, manifesting as golden yellow lightning and electricity, is the coolest thing ever for me.

Pre New 52 the Negative Speed Force could be used to make people and objects age rapidly.

>If I could scoop Lois Lane
I mean you'd have to scoop her out of their bed for that info, good luck with that.