Nightwing: The New Order #6 Storytime

The final issue!

thanks OP

Is this mini any good? I read the first issue and it didn't really grab me.

Wouldn't be Wally West without somehow getting shot by a normal fucking person at super speed.

It's pretty good if you're interested in Titans character development. It handled Dick and Starfire's relationship history better than any comic has since the 80s.

Um is Azrael a woman now? Cause I see boobs.

Same with Cold. There's probably some weird story there Higgins is teasing at. I imagine he was hoping New Order would be a big hit and he could do more stuff with the alt universe.

That's all

I like this book

John you fucking idiot

Anyone else enjoy this more than Secret Empire?

Lex will always be Lex

well for one thing. Dick redeems himself and develops a character arc instead of having like Bat-Mite somehow create the 'Real' Dick Grayson to punch the 'Evil' Dick Grayson's lights out.

Lovely panel

what a terrible sjw shit show
it´s like they said out to remove all the things that boys actually like about comics

holy shit lex

Kinda anticlimactic

..... what? I honestly have no idea what SJW is about this. They even had Kate as the fucking antagonist for a good part of the book. Do you mean because Starfire looks like Carol Manvers? She grows it out again later so who fucking cares.

Anyone interested for a storytime of the whole thing?

Holy shit Clark went full bara and then some

Fucking kek, this is curing Lena all over again

Who is the long haired guy supposed to be related to? In the first issue he said his pops is in the statis chambers.

I really liked this. The ending is pretty obviously rushed, but it was never full retard. It wasn't Nazi Dick like we all thought, but had some thoughts put into it for how and why things come to this state.

Ignore that other dumbass.
I am interested for a full storytime, although I'm going to buy the TPB in April anyway

The other goon Brady? Just some dude working under Dick, the archetypal "I'm better than the boss and more for the cause" type of character.

A is A.

What did you want? A big explosion, everyone dies, then Dr. Manhattan comes along, turns back time and starts the New 52?

Nice parent skills. Just like Batman taught you.

> so much Dick.

Why is he recording a message for his kid? I guess he's just doing it as a "just in case I die" measure.

Damn, why even read comic books anymore, Dick?

Shit

>Bruce died.

>All the heroes finally working together again to stop a catastrophic scheme by Lex Luthor

>Lex was the real hero all along.

bait

It's one of things like writing a letter to your 20 year old self as a middle schooler

I don't even know what you're talking about here. It's literally about being a man and growing up and taking responsibility.

This took longer than it was worth.

Is the stunk line hereditary now?

feels rushed?

i like non evil lex
Its so much fun watching what he can do.

I would love a non evil lex elseworld book (so he doesn't have to convert back to evil for status quo sake like superlex)

i like blue lantern Lois

>speedster jobbing as always
kek

>heroes needed a common enemy
Lex your plan is brilliant, taking one for the team.

An Earth 3 ongoing? Red Son Lex was kinda all about that, he won and got everything he wanted. It’d be cool to see a world where Lex became the premier hero.

Who wants a series of Dick Grayson's School for the Gifted?

You know what this whole thing needed
Glorious Godfrey
Not in a major role, just in the background of every issue, smiling his too wide smile

Yeah, Lex "twist" was bad.

Lol wtf are you even on

10/10 b8 m8 holy shit haha

I'm a couple of issues behind but damn is Peeg actually in the series?