Who would win?

Who would win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJDjOw0ern8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Naruto is literally too fast for Aang to touch.

Fucking Naruto
>nigga faster than Aang
>Aang has maybe 4 nature releases TOPS
>Energy Bending doesn't work on chakra users
>Naruto uses one Tailed Beast Bomb and Aang fucking dies
>Game over

Aang would have to have access to his most powerful forms as well as stuff we see in Korra like the giant energy form in order to even stand a chance
Naruto wins

Nardo obviously.

Nigga, that's not even fair. Naruto wins hands down.

Aang cant even take lightning. Naruto rapes blind folded. Fact.

Batman with prep. In all seriousness you gotta post more balanced fights, not this "who would win Wolverine or the homeless guy outside Burger King" one sided proposals.

Naruto.
Nigga would go 9 tails mode and Stomp Aang into paste.
of course if Death Battle were to do it Aang would win because Gaara vs Toph shows they do no research into the Naruto characters

And he's still lose to base Naruto.

Naruto.

Which means Aang will probably steal all the oxygen from Naruto's blood or some bullshit and kill him in seconds. If I know anything about these things.

Obviously the homeless guy outside of Burger King because his stench would overpower his sensitive sense of smell and render him unconscious. Leaving the homeless guy to go through his wallet and take his money for a whopper jr. with cheese and cheesy tater tots.

This isn't a rebuttal.

nogs out

>Nigga would go 9 tails mode and Stomp Aang into paste.
>Aang will probably steal all the oxygen from Naruto's blood or some bullshit and kill him in seconds
That doesn't sound very in character.

I wonder if we will ever reach a day where people all agree that power wank is boring.

For the purpose of a death battle both characters are attempting to kill each other by whatever means necessary, even if it doesn't fit into their moral code. It's a no-punches-pulled kind of thing as a means of exploring two characters' maximum potential.

I don't even like fucking Naruto but this is nowhere near a fair matchup. He gets retardedly OP as the series progressses and heavily outclasses Aang.
Naruto by the middle of the first series vs Aang is a balanced matchup somewhat. Naruto after that is just easy win for Sup Forums.

Naruto tanked an attack that cut the moon in half.

He's un-touchable by any Avatar's standards

Naruto got too shonen'd to be stopped.
He reached godmode and they were still having him get upgrades.

Aang wins in a personality contest and better character contest, but Naruto is stronger.

>>Energy Bending doesn't work on chakra users

[citation needed]

Based homeless guy has great taste.

>Aang will probably steal all the oxygen from Naruto's blood or some bullshit and kill him in seconds
>That doesn't sound very in character.

>Aang takes out a gun and shoots Naruto
>heh nuthin personnel

>naruto dodges the bullet

NANI
>the bullet was a hologram

Naruto wins. No contest. By the end of the series, he has spamable tactical nukes and can casually out-speed Aang.

Fuck off underage.

shit, by the end of his first major arc he outclassed aang.

The chakra in Naruto is elemental, so Aang could technically take his "bending" away.

>>t. brainlet

No it isn't.
It's literally from a magical space fruit, unlike bending which is from magical spirit turtles

>ki is magic

Fucking Sup Forums faggots constantly trying to shit up this board

Cry more newshit

>New
Yeah, keep parroting that, weebfaggot

I never go to Sup Forums but Naruto is from a typical fight-centric shonen anime and is obviously going to out-power the main character of a more adventure centric story like Avatar.

Naruto is super broken in comparison. As long as he has Kurama there's shit Aang can do to decisively win. Hell I posit that any Bender would fall to Naruto.

Naurto is fucking shit

Leave, newnigger.

>adventure centric story like Avatar.
I think you mean rom-com with adventure elements.

Doesn't matter if it's shit or not. He's STRONGER than Aang. Which is what this thread is about.

Pretty sure Naruto is stronger, considering he actually fucks bitches while Aang can't even touch a blind girls boob.

Didn’t Aang impregnate Katara though?

Sorry but Naruto would fucking destroy Aang.

Man, the faggotry levels in this thread are through the roof!

Like once.

Three children - ya fucking prick.

But only one is an airbender.

Meanwhile, Naruto's kids are geniuses.

Chakra system and pressure points kinda work the same in both worlds meaning that they have the same Network and give out similar energy, there is a possibility that Aang can seal Narutos Chakra permanently.

naruto was shown to be able to push through chakra point sealing.

pretty easily.

youtube.com/watch?v=gJDjOw0ern8

Who would win?

hinata.

>implying you aren't

That still doesn't make me less pissed about the first Goku vs Superman fight. Supes winning doesn't piss me off, it's that he nukes the world just to kill off a space monkey.

t. never read or watched shiippuden
chakra is magical fruit faggotry

They get it from their mother

Unless this takes place during the night of a full moon, Katara gets pasted while HInata apologizes profusely.

I read the entire thing and hated it.

Nardo stomps without even using Kurama or SoSp or Sagemode

Hinata is TyLee X 100 plus magic so Hinata

Avatar-Naruto crossover would be pretty comfy

>”Wait, this asshole who has been trying to kill you for seasons is your FRIEND now?!”
>”Jinx”

Katara

Hinata stays on the defensive asks if they can be friends instead

Aang would have to pull a battle of wills to do that if it would even work, and Naruto has Kurama backing him up.
if he were to try it Naruto's will would overpower his and Aang would be left without bending

again, hinata hilariously outclasses katara, considering her weakest form is already Ty Lee on crack.

>Chakra are named after elements.
>Ergo, they must be elemental!

>Hinata stays on the defensive asks if they can be friends instead

So I take it you know nothing about Hinata after part 1?

even part 1 after she fought neji she manned the fuck up(aside from around naruto)

I thought it was a friendly spar?