Will they ever stop shitting on true x-men fans?

Will they ever stop shitting on true x-men fans?

Cykefags are not true x-men fans

True X-Men fans stopped caring about X-Men 30 years ago.

This, sort of.
I'm not saying it's the fact of things, but I'm of the impression that Marvel has been running a hate campaign so long they don't believe anyone's on board anymore for anything other than the vitriol.

They probably don't know how else to write this anymore. It's like that episode of Scrubs where Turk and Carla can't get it on without pissing each other off first.

That's not even OML's Jean, if anything it actually is that Scott's Jean.

No it's not. You're being absurd.

It's been established that Old Man Logan's timeline diverged from Earth 616 sometime after Jean died. Which means that 100% of this Jean's experiences up to the point of her death are identical to Logan's.

Teen Scott was snatched out of the past during the events of X-Men #5. What he has in common with her is four and a half issues of continuity.

Actually OML's timeline diverted after Jean was killed by Xorn so his Jean is pretty much the same as 616 Jean.

Teen Scott has never met adult Jean

But Old Man Logan is right. Teen Scott doesn't know Adult Jean at all, he's only known her for a few months while she was a teenager from her perspective. OML does.

Insofar as that Logan's timeline diverged from 616 after Jean died, there's a legitimate case to be made that this Logan literally was the guy who was there with her when she died; he was 616 Logan at the time and only ceased to be at whatever moment his timeline split off.

OML is about to die.

Unnecesary as fuck

One can hope

Teen Scott knew Jean for a year before they came to the present. Then there's the 16+ months they spent in the present.

He still has a book in April so no

Why are you taking this away from me? >______

the book might be, but it might be set pre-phoenix continuity

>Teen Scott knew Jean for a year before they came to the present
Not really. Scott and Jean met in X-Men #1, and Future Beast took them to the present around the time of X-Men #8, that wasn't even a year in real time.

>Then there's the 16+ months they spent in the present.
Yeah, and guess what, Adult Jean has no memory of any of that so it doesn't matter in this context.

Are you positing that the first four issues of X-Men, back in the 1960s took place over the course of a year?

And Scott has spent zero seconds with her in the present since she was long-since dead by the time he arrived.

He knows teen Jean

It was like 8 months, because of how the original sliding timescale worked in real-time.

Unless they were on a bi-monthly schedule. I forget. They didn't sell well, so maybe.

But he's still a different person from a different future; his memories might be off.

3 month after Phoenix? That's too long.
Anyway just wait one week and we find put

Yes. And Scott spent at least 8 months with her before she split to go to college and joined a different team of X-Men before going back to the O5. Minus the time he spent in space with his dad.
It was a year. Scott is Scott and Jean is still Jean.

>And Scott spent at least 8 months with her before she split to go to college and joined a different team of X-Men before going back to the O5. Minus the time he spent in space with his dad.

Different Jean.

Are we even sure that Scott EVER knew Jean

>year one Scott has enough precision to cut a cake without exploding it

RIGHT
I
G
H
T

True X-Men fans understand that Evolution Rogue is the superior Rogue and that Rogue is the most pure of all MCU characters.

She is only pure because she can’t touch anybody. She would be a huge slut otherwise.

Not true at all. I see you're not a true X-Men fan.

Because 'true' x-men fans always turn out to be obnoxious characterfags.

>Not true at all
She fucked Sentry and Magneto only cause she could. Would fuck the entire Marvel universe if it was up to her

>Magneto
Only ever happened because she absorbed Polaris filthy daddy issues.

>Sentry
They didn't fuck, they only hugged every now and then. That's it, nothing else.