Reminder that Johns is a hack and that the joker now has a mommy and a daddy

Reminder that Johns is a hack and that the joker now has a mommy and a daddy.

Well we all have a mommy and a daddy.

What, did you think he just appeared ex nihilo?

>The joker now has a mommy and a daddy.
Well, yeah of course he does. What, did you think he was the manifestation of all the sad, angry, and bitter thoughts of the world’s clowns or something?

How old is the joker ? Like 34 ? I mean his mom looks young

>joker now has a mommy and a daddy.
Wow, I can't believe it. Johns is really a hack.

Whatever happens will not make the Joker a shittier character than he is already. That's for sure.

>he was the manifestation of all the sad, angry, and bitter thoughts of the world’s clowns

That would have been cool.

Blue dong time shenanigans I guess

Yes, but he was born in the late 70s. and Mime comes from 1992

And Comedian is his grandfather.

>having 3 jokers, the joker's (not)daughter, mom-joker, dad-joker, and martha-joker doesnt make the joker worse.

Fuck off johns.

There's nothing pointing at that, but i can't say no, i was sure the comedian was just some hallucination and that there was no way johns was such a hack.

Don't tell me Mime and Marionette are his parents?

Everyone has a mommy and daddy user.

The punchline is clearly going to be that Mime is going to start dressing up as Joker to further fuck with Joker.

Remember... there's 3 Jokers in the DC Universe right now.

That's just speculation, we have no proof these two are his parents

I think there's a reason he was brought back and this could be it other than fucking with Adrian. I think either Mime or Marionette is one of his kids, possibly leading more towards Mime since they do kind of look similar in a way, looks like a much younger Blake. Joker's parents are probably going to have to sacrifice themselves or something to set the timelines right.

So that's it, looks like they backpadel on the idea an this is their way of making kinda real

M8. don't be retarded.

>looks like they backpadel on the idea an this is their way of making kinda real

It was Johns idea, but snyder said it was johns who would explain it

>the joker now has a mommy and a daddy.
Stork believers BTFO

I wonder if Joker even remembers his real name or if the chemicals made him crazy enough to forget it. There probably will be some scene where Mime and Marionette tell him but the reader won't find out

I wonder how Mime and Marionette will feel when they find out that Joker's only girlfriend left him for a woman

So Joker is actually young? Because he looks older than Bruce

Mime and Marionette
Punch and Jewelee

I wonder who the parents of the third Joker are. I just had a kind of crazy thought regarding this but what if it actually is Bruce and Selina?

Trickster and Prank?

God, when will this shit end?

July 2019

Time travel, remember mime's kid was born in the mid-late 70's, they came from 1992

soooooooooo
what about the three Jokers?

My take on it is here

No, Joker is shit and can't be worse.

gangsta clown joker being punch and jewelee is retarded, but ok
endgame edgefag joker being mime and marionette is also retarded, but okay
best joker though -kj one- should have had normal, average, no-named parents. it fits his story

wtf people have parents?