What a delicious looking eyeball

No, it's just another dog.

mike when

fucking nothing

mike cancelled

The dawn of AbbeyxMina?

Why are her ears up?

It's an earstyle.

Why does none of Paulo's actions make sense?

It's a inconsistency

At point Paulo definitely seems to be crying from upset rather than from physical shock of having his face slammed into something.

Is he upset that Mike would hit him?

He is upset because Mike didn't fuck him.

Prolly safe to assume he'll stumble upon Lucy and Augustus and we'll have to see them converse instead of more punished Mike.

This is exactly the situation he described in the leaked page, so I'm sure you're right.

He really has turned into a manlet.

What a 180' character change compared to before Lucy left for stupid reasons.

No wonder he's the poster character of retconning.

You're shooting on the red cross, man

Any ships ahoy?

Damn was hoping to be wrong.

No. Just an old one

>On today's episode of "Literally Nothing Happens".

Seriously, go back to Mike and Sue, they're infinitely more interesting then this dick sucker.

It's supposed to be like a ponytail. There are a few other dogs (background characters, mostly) who wear their ears like hair too.

I'm going to play devil's advocate a little; Paulo has consistently been badly upset when faced with separation or rejection by people he likes, arguably stemming from being abandoned by his mother, (e.g. Lucy's disappearance and Jasmine's saltmining) so him getting rattled by Mike being willing to hurt him makes sense.

Makes some sense.
While we're doing analytics, I actually found a fantastic breakdown of Mike's character on Tumblr of all places. I'll see if I can find it.

Not like fucking this, not like this at all.

I can see him doubling down and just escalating the situation out of stubbornness and sense of pride, but running away because he got a boo boo from a Mike with a telephone pole up his ass isn't realistic.

This should have ended in a fight with following detention.

>I can see him doubling down and just escalating the situation out of stubbornness and sense of pride, but running away because he got a boo boo from a Mike with a telephone pole up his ass isn't realistic.
Did Mike ever raise his hand against Paulo?

Do not read this comic.

He banted him once and got grumpy over a couple of Paulo's bantz.

Mike is very mild virtually all the time which is why people are so shocked when he finally explodes.

It's probably a combination of both the sudden and poewrful hit from Mike that probably broke his nose, and the realization that Mike didn't think he was being helpful. Right now his state of mind is probably "I just wanted to help him, I'm his friend, why did he smack me"

A full on fight would actually be a nice change. Not just for the shot in the arm that some action could bring, but more importantly just a physical way for both characters to really vent.

90% of the time everyone hides behind passive aggression, or moments of intimidating each other. Instead of this prolonged escalation and hissy fits it'd be nice to just see two characters at odds let it all out.

While I get what you're saying, if all the characters weren't a bunch of passive aggressive crybabies, this comic would've been over years ago.

That's retarded, but oh well it's post-retcon so fuck making sense.

It's still extremely dumb and twisted for retarded plot reasons.
Could've atleast suckerpunched at a reflex before bailing, that'd make sense instead of acting like the opposite of what he usually does.

Only argument really is he's been retconned, again.

Probably also feeling embarrassed and emasculated, and guilty that he might have been in the wrong.

Mina first appeared in chapter 55.

That's because the writer and artist is a woman, who also sucks at proportions and choreography.

So ofcourse Paulo is gonna act just like a ditzy blonde who got insulted for wearing the wrong mascara, instead of brodude'ing it up and draw Mike's blood as payback.

And Rachel's been wearing the ear bobblies for even longer. This is nothing new.

I've been reading old chapters and a lot of what people arm to be complaining about being a "retcon" has been in place all along. When I get home tonight I might throw together some examples.

Sure you wanna end up branded chibishit apologist?

Sure, what have I got to lose, my anonymous image board cred? I can point out plenty of flaws in BCB, it just bugs me when people are flatly wrong.

Being anonymous means never having to say you're sorry.

would you be able to walk off having your head slammed into a table full force and hard enough for your to start bleeding?

>Imagining Mike and Paulo just decking each other while they point out each other's stupid bullshit then seeing the two of them with some bandages in detention gaining some respect for each other.

Sometimes dudes just gotta fight.

>Could've atleast suckerpunched at a reflex before bailing
He recovered from the punch after Mike already left. He'd have to chase him down the hallway, and that's not how reflexes work.
>and guilty that he might have been in the wrong.
That too. He might be starting to realize that his attitude towards both Mike and Abbey might have been a problem.

Exactly what a thought.

The idea of Mike hitting Paulo was so abstract in his mind that he finally collapsed from it.

Paulo was never a brodude through.

isn't there an imgur album of these?

I was promised Mike suffering, not another return to the Paulo show.

>Could've atleast suckerpunched at a reflex before bailing, that'd make sense instead of acting like the opposite of what he usually does.
Paulo never fought anyone seriously.

Only a partial archive, with those that came out up until April 2017
imgur.com/a/PYgOn

>this amount of Taeshi apologists
The fuck happened? We used to have jolly good times roasting her stupid shit.

Nothing happened. ACKCHYUALLY-fags are in every thread, just today's another it's-fucking-nothing page and there's nothing better to do

This isn't one of her lowest moments as a writer. This whole chapter has been OK so far, at least compared to the disasters which have recently preceded it.

This may come as a shock to you, but much like your mother, something can be flawed and still ultimately enjoyable. Shitposting gets circular and boring after a while, so the shitposters drop off and the more dedicated readers remain. Then the shitposting escalates after a period of calm. Such is the way of things.

Anyone here have the Fork In The Road pages?

Not everything after the bobbleheads has been bad. Dial Tone was fantastic and Model Girlfriend was pretty good.

I know everyone keep going on about retcons and inconsistencies, but wasn't Paulo always kinda a tough guy wannabe little bitch? That's how I always remembered him and considering recent events, I'd understand why his facade is breaking down.

He was a womanizer wannabe until Volume 2. I don't think "tough guy" has really been part of his schtick.

Who does not at this point

I mean just before this one. The Madison chapter. The party chapter. The filler mini-chapters. The carnival chapter!

Yeah, I agree -- just pointing out some other examples of good writing from her.

>Dial Tone was fantastic and Model Girlfriend was pretty good
I'm glad it's not just me who thinks this. Those chapters were (for taeshi) fairly well written, to the point that the absolute nosedive in quality that happened after Lucy came back surprised me.

Thank you very much! I hope you have a nice day.

Oh my God who cares about this

This is the page that still gets to me on re-reads. That quiet contentment of lazing on the couch with a hot bowl of Mac & Cheese, probably watching Aqua Teen Hunger Force re-runs or something stupid. Life isn't perfect or exciting, but it's stable. She just looks so content. It sucks knowing everything that's about to happen in comparison.
Like, I just want to pause it right here and tell her not to answer that fucking door.

Right, so what's the glance at Abbey supposed to indicate? Only part of the page that caught my interest because I don't know what it means.

I have to wonder if Taeshi keeps going back to Paulo because she thinks it's actually interesting or because it was hard to come up with material for Mike's plotline.

That's the first time I've seen this and god damn this shit doesn't let down. Now I'm more pissed the main comic is focusing in fucking Paulo, I wanna see what leads up to this shit.

I'd guess the assault from Mike is reminding him of the one from Abbey and he's thinking about how he treats people that leads them to explode on him

I assumed this was one of the What If stories she wrote, is not gonna be what actually happens.

Still, I'm surprised how Mikefags still think he is super innocent when even in what ifs he pulls shit like this.

There's every indication that Mike's relationship with Sandy is on the outs, so yeah this is one of the (too many?) "non-canon" side comics.

"Fork in the Road" and its schlocky melodrama is what what convinced me to try reading this comic when someone posted it in a thread sometime almost a year ago. I didn't get quite the the same over-the-top sad cats in the main comic but oh, well.

That sort of melodrama has been dead since Lucy tried to off herself in the main comic, and has been replaced by much shittier melodrama.

post yfw this ever happening

Mike can't get dumped if he doesn't have a girlfriend.

Aye, it hasn't gotten better but the long time Lucy was gone didn't help either.
Felt like the story was completely different as if written by a different person when she finally returned.

So that means he's single again, right?

Daisy plz, his heart is destroyed, no need to add his pelvis to the same list.

The suffering continues!

DAISY WANT SNU-SNU

mike is a strong boy.

>every day it's the same fucking thing
>these assholes all sit together at the same table and try to kill each other, every single day
>and today some bitch took the last chocolate pudding I wanted. Like, literally cut in line and took it right in front of me. It had fucking sprinkles and everything
>and now this faggot's running around the cafeteria, crying
>I'm not even angry, it's just sad. Why do these people put up with each other? I just wanted some fucking pudding.

For Daisy.

I want an arc where all the nobodies in the background react to the main cast and criticize the main group for all the shit they do.

Did you ever find that thing, user?

Seconded

He probably forgot to seal his HAZMAT suit
I'm sorry, but they got him. The Tumblr virus has already taken hold

RIP in Peace user

So did Mike bash Sue's head against the wall or what happened?

R for respects

Can this garbage get any worse?
How much more is it going to fester and rot?

>Can this garbage get any worse?
Well, yes actually.
It could turn back into like it was during volume 5

It's outright sad when some of the later volumes are worse than the babysteps first volume.
And first was filled with Da and Sup Forums maymays from that time, let that sink in.