These stories sounds like badly written fan fictions. But did it probably happen?

These stories sounds like badly written fan fictions. But did it probably happen?

This is the best one I heard yet:

>This morning, as I was leaving for work in Philadelphia, I saw a cross burning on my lawn. There were Trump voters standing around it and they pushed me around and pulled off my turban. One of them was literally Hitler. They threw bacon at me and told me to go back to Mexico where I belonged and beat my head with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire. ...i know they were Trump supporters because they wore cheaply made ball caps that said "Make America Great Again" they smelled of victory and misogyny. They also sexually assaulted me, but I didn't file a police report, because I know the cops don't care since they're all dumb racist crackas, even the black ones. After they'd finished, I couldn't stop crying and literally shaking, but I faced them and told them off for being racist, sexit, and homophobic, and said that as a peaceful moderate muslim, I believed that only their male children should be beheaded. By then a crowd had gathered and as I spoke, the Trump supporters started to cry, and the crowd all clapped and cheered for me. It was the best day ever.

>I was going to win the fight
At least try to make it sound realistic

kek

Some people on my kikebook friend list actually believe these stories.

Does 1/8 chink even look remotely Asian?

These post-election fabrications from liberals prove that they were simply dishonest attention whores the whole time. Not only are they victims of elite orchestrated social engineering, but false victims of everyone/everything they accuse. Hey were never oppressed in the first place, and their resorting to lies to push their faux agenda has exposed them as whiny babies looking for something that will give them attention and false sympathy from those who buy not their bullshit.

The ironic thing is that these actions are what makes any future attempt at cleansing society of their ilk justified. They are digging their own graves.

Even some half asian people don't look very asian. My guess is no.

I think the even more worrying thing is that these people are still somehow enabled and validated. There are people who actually believe these text-only story without video or eye witness evidence. To be fair, some of them may actually happen, but the storytelling itself sounds like some scripted comedy.

I didn't believe in my heart that so many inbred retarded tiny dick white racist homophobes existed. Now, people like me will be beaten to death in the street by right wing death squads. I don't even fucking know what to tell my wife's 3 year old son. Children of mixed races will be bullied for not being "pure" under a Trump Presidency. Literally shaking right now. Thanks Drumpftards

How about those 1/8 abbo, senpai? Genuinely curious, because I heard that they get the same kind of support as abbo.

These people are just making up fake stories in their heads.

They think life is an anime.

Why are they all Asian? Did Sup Forums perhaps jump the gun on the whole "honorary whites" label?

Anyone influenced by Jews will imitate their behavior.

Fictional persecution atrocity tale-tellers are compulsively imitating the Jews, exactly like the Left and Clinton projecting what they themselves were doing into Trump..

Abos are so mixed now that most of them are even whiter than I am (Italian-Greek background), Ive even seen them with blond hair and blue eyes.

Legally, to classify as Aboriginal here, all you have to do is literally tick the appropriate box on the government forms.

Hell, I could claim to be aboriginal, and get cheap education, etc. The direct benefits like cash etc, are harder because they actually ask the tribe about that but the discounts they can't ask because its rayciss.

I fucking hate this country at times.

Last night, my wife's son was attacked in the parking lot of KFC. A man dressed as the colonel was running around throwing watermelons at poc customer's vehicles in the drive through. One of them went through my wife's son's windshield as he was pulling away from the window. When he went to cut it open to eat when he got home he noticed there was a note embedded inside. It said "All niggers are going to die from clogged arteries". I can't believe that in this day and age racists are attacking people's wives' sons for simply being black. Welcome to Trump's America people.

Yes. The true Aryans are jews. Especially jewish women

lies, all of it

I wonder if this is posted on jewbook, how many people would actually believe this?

Obviously some of them will be real but these sound incredibly fake.

I've seen this argument quite a lot. How true is this?

if only...

>USA becomes pure white
>growth hits levels not seen since the 1950's
>Gen. Matthis, USMC (ret.) becomes president in 2024
>Whole world surrenders to the US, even the ones not at war with it.

.... do it, faggots.

lol how would things get worse when the crime goes down? Asians be so smart!

>Ive even seen them with blond hair and blue eyes.
a lot of them have blond hair and blue eyes originally, its not due to white mixture

I think some of the stories are Sup Forums shitposting to make it absurd and less believable.

Still it's their """""""""""listen and believe"""""""""" bs that keeps it going.

It'e all true. I was sitting on the toilet today when Trump burst into the door and grabbed me by the balls and said "i';m making you great again...... then... then (sobs)..... he.... did stuff to me"
Believe me because i wrote it down so it MUST be true.

you'd think after years of yelling about privilege they'd know how to spell the damn word

No. There are so few Trump supporters in LA its very unlikely that she was randomly paired with one in an Uberpool. All these places leftists are rioting and claiming to be attacked are over saturated with leftists. Its like watching a bunch of soccer players pretend to be hurt and the other team isn't even on the field.

Really makes you think.

How could you marginalize her suffering like that user? that poor girl was practically raped.

Man i wish i was in the uber pool with her tbqh. Would have rekt her in a debate.

All asian ones are fake as fuck
Nobody gives a shit about asians except other asians

Lol yeah this is obviously fake.

Another user made this point recently. Trump said grab them by the pussy once 15 years ago in what we thought was a private setting. He has not said it since then. It is the media who continues to replay it over and over and over again. Not trump. Funny how that works

>when an American butts in about aborigines, and manages to be more ignorant than the worst of the SJW retards in your own country...

Not one who is 50% aboriginal blood has blond hair OR blue eyes.
Only the light ones who are 0.00000000000000001% Abo.

Stick to meming and talking about your retards, that's a good boy.

>I'm paralyzed, shocked and disappointed.

She forgot

>literally shaking

my favorite part about these stories is that when questioned by the opposing force these people always give themselves the most eloquent response.

literally I AM SILLY come to life

>hire me

I ain't reading all that, nigger.

It's nonsense. We used to do our own jobs y'know? And the country and our global standing was better for it

Its shit that always has happened but now Trump is president they have someone to blame.

Ive been called chink, China, dirty commie, Jap, dog eater before. Who cares? It always happens, move alongm

>go for a job interview
>text them the next day
>"hire me"

Phrases where you instantly know it's a lie:
>my cousin said this
>my "8 year old" said this

What man doesn't wanna grab their snatch? Why else are we with them?

Interesting fact: If you do some research on pathological liars, they actually believe their own BS. These people create these false scenarios in their head where they get to be a victim, then they actually begin to believe it.

1/4th chink here. I pretty much pass off as a pure blood european by looks. Blonde/brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin. My brother looks more hispanic though.

Do these people think Trump supporters have superpower that helps them identify gays just from looking?

"I was beaten senseless but my watch somehow made it through completely unscathed".

Also, I'm supposedly drenched in blood, but I definitely have time for this photo op

>Pedestrian of colour

Kek

>that "dent" in the note

Definitely a girl's handwriting.

Mfw I majored in creative writing and these people's lies are more convincing than my writing ever was

fucking chechens at it again

Flag checks out

These fucking faggots always going on about "doing the jobs white Americans dont wanna do", nigger maybe your prissy liberal starbucks sipping ass doesnt wanna do it but im sure Cletus out in bumfuck nowhere would happily take a shitty job to feed his fucking kids

>"They asked me if i knew who PEPE was. I said yes he's the frog that rides the unicycle"

Lost.

Are these people paid? Whats their twitter etc accounts look like? Were they all created weeks ago or these people are real?

>Chinada

These are fucking hilarious.
We are finally after decades of weakness,asserting our dominance again!!!

What's that quote about liberals justifying violence because cause us right or something? Or it was easy to rally people to your cause by promising you'll get to hurt someone

I can't bloody remember

fucking vampirefaggots, only way to kill em is with a silver stake up the arse

>1/8 Asian
Must be in his slants

P-pepemu??

Anyone that talks in the third person is a total moron. This story reads like some fantasy she made up in her head.

It's the only thing that can stop an Aussie. Their morbid fear of Emu attacks with the dankness of KEK to power them.

I was walking home yesterday night at 11pm. A Trump supporter pulled up on a motorcycle and jumped off. He said "Make America Great Again you filthy Laotian" and attacked me. I fell down and he kept kicking me. I couldn't get a good look at his face because the sun was my eyes. Finally he stopped, jumped back in his truck, and sped off. I'm literally shaking.

leftists and women in particular regularly make up these kind of stories, but it's among their most minor faults as these people are morally bankrupt and huge pieces of shit in general. they're always emotionally underdeveloped and seek attention almost constantly.

kek