How will CN heal from this

How will CN heal from this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xMqFcuSutE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Change is scary!

That's not the point. Change is great until you start doing stupid shit.

See ShindoL's Emergence: the protag changed for the better until she started doing really stupid shit, and her life was ruined.

CN did the same thing. Changed for the better (CN City), and then fell flat on their face (CN Real). CN still receives flack to this day about that little shitstain on their record.

I want a married fusion of old and new cartoon network. Old and New shows running together with classic bumpers and promos.

After all THAT is how these networks became great and gained and kept new viewers. Why cant their just be reruns so we can get next gen fans interested. That's how I became a fan of Old Nick & CN shows. And is a great business move.

>as the logo gets more simplistic so do the cartoons in animation and art
Like Kraft, it gets my noodle going.

The first one isn't a real logo though.

The logo still gets more simplistic even without the first one.

it actually is, they had a bunch of different versions with different characters in the middle, as can be seen by this presentation pitch they made back at the beginning of the network to sell it to cable providers;

youtube.com/watch?v=xMqFcuSutE8

Thanks for the extra proof?
If they were changing the characters it's even less of a logo at all, let alone for CN specifically. But the main point remains: CN did not exist yet.

Can't let that happen, user. Teen Titans Go needs all the room it can get.

Is this an Adult Swim bump?

By continuing to find and support animators and cartoon creators,like they have for the past 25 years. Yeah trying to be hip and cool is generally disheartening but there going to continue to do there thing, at least now there starting to at least somewhat listen to an online community that wants the best for the channel, Miller or whoever is in control of scheduling needs to start listening when people repetitively voice concerns about some stuff simply being abused such as ips being used to much or basically flat out never aired.

t. demdrone

>food analogy

>implying food analogies aren't sufficient to describe consumption

Well put

Adult Swim Jr. Bumper?

>Shitting on the 2004 logo

>By continuing to find and support animators and cartoon creators,like they have for the past 25 years
They fired the bulk of their animators years ago and are using scraps left behind from Flapjack and now Steven Universe to create new abominations instead of actual talent.

>being upset that a channel for children is adapting to change to try and stay relevant and not die instead of catering to your 30 year old ass who would probably torrent the shows anyway

>not food apology

So pretty much what Boomerang used to be until they made it CNs dumping ground for failed reboots?

I have a hard time taking people who declare anything they don't like to be an abomination, as if they were some end all be all judge of what qualifies as talent, but hey you do you.

Checkerboard CN is legendary. Nothing at all good has come from post-checkerboard CN.

>2004~2010 is "muh hip and cool"

That would be 2008~ though.

>cartoon network didn't exist before 1991

How did I not know this until now?

To be fair, many of the old creators and animators quit CN after new management came in. Many knew what was happening to the channel and decided to jump the ship before they became part of whatever CN Real was.

What change?

If what we are looking at is Change, then yes, it is scary.

>ShindoL's Emergence

I'm still mad that that fag translated it as Emergence instead of Metamorphosis.

The funny thing about your post is hat it can be interpreted as both an insult towards OP and and Insult towards CN, seeing as how their Logo has experienced less meaningful change and more a continual simplification of their previous tried and true design.

Nicktoons had character changing logos too, they're called variations, the base is the circle with the text, what changes is the inside. It's like the old Nick logo that wasn't just a splat, it could be an animal, insect, item, etc during broadcast in the corner

I was thinking the same thing due to the text and at first glance I thought it was a phone camera to TV pic.

Some change is good, some change is bad.
I know this is hard to comprehend but you'll learn eventually.

>Nothing at all good
AT and RS at their start at least saved the network from damnation, that's a good legacy

It's between the crooked logo and the minimalist logo, as in it increases between those 2 eras. By 2010 it was already somewhat doing the hip thing.

CN was a quintessential 90s network

not him but the newer shows are an affront against animation, they're so incredibly safe and basic, not to mention the thing shows have been doing for a long time now with still frames and moving mouths, that long time issue only adds to the bullshit of the new shows

not to mention summer camp island where characters are bigger than their houses at any given time

>>The girls character design had to be given more realistic proportions for this animation to even work

Haha.