en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Golden_Spurs
youtube.com/watch?v=LrVse9ruPdw
youtube.com/watch?v=XasQu5YQFUM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Speaking to French friend
>Ask him what he thinks of Quebec independence
>He says he doesn't really care
>Then he says "Quebec accent is disgusting, it's a corruption of French, they pronounce nothing right"

BTFO, even the motherland doesn't love you

Fuck em, that's like a brit saying americans don't pronounce right.

Québec accent is manly. Only bad when women have it and most aren't so bad.

Here in QC the France accent is considered very effeminate. People talk like france french when they imitate homosexuals in jokes.

Aï Eugurrie.

feel the pain faggot, with your disgusting baguette language.
>The Flemish Republic couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Quebec in a week

TOP KEK FRENCH SPEAKING PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Flemish are ITCHING for a war with all francophones again.
We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of francophone soil that has running water,
electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then,
our army boys (we'd send the walloons and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY francophone pig shit they see.
When Flanders is done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

>motherland
You mean the cucks who could have gotten New France back from England in trade for Haiti, the same Haiti that rebelled less than a century later and killed their french masters?
Those guys?

No, fuck France and their retarded anglicisms.
It's viande fumee, not smo-ked me-at

>He says he doesn't really care
your "friend" is either a cucked faggot or most likely algerian

Bring it francois!
(have to admit you made me kek there)

Based bierschuur

Why did you put gravy on fries with chunks of butter?

This is disgusting.

Would this be like scottish independence, where you want to be separate to be even bigger faggots?

VIVE LE QUÉBEC
VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE

Tfw you're so autistic that your serious and genocidal threats read like a copypasta

That's curds du fromage not butter

>being new

tfw lives in french flanders, everyone speak french and not flemish

There is nothing wrong with having beady eyes.

Love how anglo-canadians and flemings hate us just because their french speaking minority drain their welfare money.

You don't know shit about us, but you still hate us because of people who don't even identify as french. It takes some special kind of butthurt to do that.

Gib back Duinkerke froggo

youtube.com/watch?v=7Jm_eUQSYAk

GIVE DUINKERKE BACK IT BELONGS TO FLANDERS YOU FRENCH FUCK RREEEEEEEEE

>why live?
Because sometimes we need to fight something worse so that tomorrow can be better.

Based

I will visit your country soon for cheaper beer and tobacco

don't forget the weed

You retarded inbreed caribou fuckers don't even really speak french.
You spent too many years fucking each other in the woods..

:^)

>reminder Flandre is our clay

FUCKING FROG GIVE IT BACK WE WILL TRADE IT FOR WALLONIA

If your country ever gets to such shit levels we will gladly accept Flanders into the Netherlands. Wallonia can go fuck off though. Or join the snail munchers. But I'm pretty sure even the French hate Wallonia.

>fleeing from cuckfuckistan when in the time of need
Well done

>our clay
>lose battle to that clay
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Golden_Spurs
>Robert of Artois was surrounded and killed on the field.[9] According to some tales he begged for his life but the Flemish refused, claiming that they did not understand French.
TOP FUCKING KEK

It belongs to Germany as your dirty peasant countries. You fucking yurocucks.

KEEP THE FRANCOSPHERE DOWN

hope you guys can succeed

W-will we rebuild Germania? ; __ ;

>t. dog eater

>tfw francosphere masterrace

SOON

Bring it Francois

Fuck you

Fuck you too

>tfw both

FIGHT

REMINDER THAT WESTERN EUROPE BELONG TO THE FRANKS

Groot Dietsland heil!!

Joris van Severen heil!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=LrVse9ruPdw

Your accent is very funny, but i like Quebec.

Vive le Quebec libre!

>sports team logo is a wad toothpaste
>still support team

make your choice fucking mountain jews

Can I into francophonie?

I forgot the link.

youtube.com/watch?v=XasQu5YQFUM

>Swiss
>ever being not Neutral

It does indeed
The (southern) Dutch are the true Franks

Calm down kids.

No

Nein
Non
No
Na

WAAR ORDE HEERST ZAL CHAOS WIJKEN

hmmm delet

>tfw born in Tilburg and true Frank

We hate you because French people are snooty and don't like foreigners speaking their language because of accents, and French is supposed to be this "pure, beautiful language".

Of course, when a muzzie mispronounces French words, it's all okay because it would be racist to correct him. But not the white foreigners, oh no, they gotta say everything perfectly.

>Germania

>tfw 25% West-Frisian
>rest from Brabant
Can I still be a F-frank?

>Kerbekwars on full damage

Canada is British, fuck off

>forgetting to mention that Clovis the first fucking ruled you literally less 20 years before that
>Francs not being orginated from the division of Gauls
Keep dreaming
WESTERN EUROPE BELONG TO THE GAULS AND FRANKS

No
One drop rule

yes my friend

Well meme'd my friend

FUCK YOU ALL.

>because French people are snooty and don't like foreigners speaking their language because of accent
That's only Parisians, France has a ton of different accents.

I've always wondered if anglos see murican english the same way spaniards see southamerican spainish (complete destruction of a language)

>tfw not Frankish
>tfw Celtico-med rapebaby

>Franks
>Being Gauls

Is that salt for sterilizing wounds, medpack?

Gaulish blood in your veins, my brother

Let's sack Rome, together!

>The Franks (Latin: Franci or gens Francorum) are historically first known as a group of Germanic tribes that inhabited the land between the Lower and Middle Rhine in the 3rd century AD, and second as the people of Gaul who merged with the Gallo-Roman populations during succeeding centuries, passing on their name to modern-day France and becoming part of the heritage of the modern French people.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franks
T.wikipedia
GERMANOSPHERE ON SUICIDE WATCH

Back when I lived in Commiefornia my mexican friends all made fun of European Spanish, they said you guys talked with a lisp.

Depends, only around Breda, Waalwijk, Oisterwijk and den Bosch is true Brabant

I know, they think they're actually speaking well :_

Yeah i admit we are Celto-Germanic
Not Celtic or Germanic
That's why I do not support Pan Germanism or shit like that.
I Don't wanna share a country with German spastics

WE FREE

Who cares? France is a shithole not worth saving. We might have a strange accent to them, but at least our cities aren't crime-ridden nor filled with a permanent odor of piss, and our people are nicer and polite. We also have a much lower unemployment rate and we aren't cucked like the French here when it comes to English. We also let people come of out the subway trains instead of rushing inside.

FFS I have witnessed people openly piss in the subway like it's no one's business and no one did a thing. I once had to go yell at one of the fucking guys before he squandered and the people sitting around looked at ME like I was the one in the wrong here.

The countryside here is nice, but the cities are beyond saving.

>Depends, only around Breda, Waalwijk, Oisterwijk and den Bosch is true Brabant
All my family is from the Meierij (rural area around Den Bosch).

>tfw Mutt

>Matinique

All french are cucked nigger cock lovers. No matter if they are incestuous from the North, hipsters from Paris or a sandniggers from Marseille.

They are all glorifying that mountain of shit that is France and thinking they live the country on this fucking gay Earth.

Do you know why the French chose the rooster as an emblem? This is because it is the only bird that happens to sing feet in the shit!

I live in Ottawa, used to live in Quebexico. Can confirm, they're the niggers of Canada and no one takes them seriously. They're also as bad of drivers ad the Chinese here. Actually you can usually tell a Quebec driver before seeing their license plate because of how shitty their car is. I'm talking 96 Honda civic with the cherry bomb exhaust, fake hood scoop and rusted out side panels. They've got shit food too.

>poutine is gross

Says the guy who ears snails.

Burn the leaves! Vive le Québec libre

You seem awfully angry. Are you from Genf?

>Niggers visiting cities like creil and other urban shithole
>thinking all of France is shit when they don't even realize their countries cities are shit
Tbh all urban territories are shit.
Only thing world worth saving and living in are small towns and villages.

Lol that representation is so pathetic. Quebec isn't even a country. Why not add Sierra Leone or Chad while you're at it.

Snake? SNAKE? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!

BERGEN OP ZOOM IS TRUE BRABANT
WEST BRABANT BEST BRABANT
MERCK TOCH HOE STERCK

If Quebec is so bad, how come it's the only part of Canada foreign tourists want to visit. The rest of Canada is indistinguishable from the U.S.

That is around St. Michielsgestel and Schijndel right? Those are alright, not fake limburgians like around Eindhoven

>Are you from Genf?
Thank God no.

Paris sounds like a nightmare. Toronto isn't far behind, especially in regards to the subway situation. It's all due to immigration. Shit wasn't like this 20 years ago.

But YOU let this happen. Your cities turned to shit because you didn't stop it. What does it say about your people? It's fucking easy to say that your countryside looks nice when there are 200 people and nothing to do but let nature be pretty.

I have seen shit here that would never be tolerated back home. People pissing in subway trains, arabs openly molesting girls, people throwing trash like the streets were an open sewer, etc. That sort of shit would get you knocked the fuck out in Quebec. Your "men" just let it happen because you are a bunch of cuckolds. So laugh all you want at our accents, we'll laugh when you come squirming like worms to our province because we actually keep it in order.

Tbh I left QC because of thr muslim influx

Tourists go to BC for the mountains, Banff for the park and Toronto for the city. A few stay in the Anglo parts of Montreal and even fewer go anywhere else in Quebec.

Yep, it's a bit bigger though.