I hope those of you who supported Donald Trump, and voted for Donald Trump, are happy with yourselves...

I hope those of you who supported Donald Trump, and voted for Donald Trump, are happy with yourselves. We now have a racist, sexist maniac in office with no prior political experience.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You need to freak out a bit more for them to be really happy.

Feels good man.

i am in fact very pleased. not so much because trump won, but because he was the Sup Forums candidate and he got memed in with the power of kek.

Democrat here. Pacific Northwest.
You're a fool if you think progressives aren't armed. Shit man a lot of us served. Those of us who haven't have family who have, family in law enforcement, and so on.
I've hunted and gutted deer. I've slaughtered squirrel in potato fields. I've fought. I've wrestled. I used to skate and I've broken so many bones I've literally lost count and walked half of them off.
And there's nothing special or exceptional about me.
You're a fool if you don't think progressives are formidable. For every straw man pic you have of a faggy liberal I have a pic of a fat virgin beta orbiter with a weak stance who still flinches when he fires.
I don't presume that the alt right is not formidable. I grew up surrounded by the tea party before they became the tea party. I know what they can do. I've hunted with them.
But that's what's funny about these neolibertarian pseudofascists. They assume they're the toughest guys in the world and everyone else is soft. That's why they keep losing wars.
The south loses. Every time they flex. Progressives are ruthless when cornered. We burned Atlanta to the ground and used rape as a weapon of mass psychological operation, disrupted troops and marched right up to Jefferson Davis front door. We designed a bomb that destroyed entire cities, then we upgraded it. We invented remote control flying guns and remote control bombers..
Don't fuck with us. The south will rise again? Fine. We'll put em down again.

i think you posted the wrong pasta.

Reminder that Hillary is a racist sexual predator, literally anything you say about Trump can be shown for Hillary. They both agree on the wall etc, nice bait.

Kek, he actually believes this.

This image is glorious

it is pasta, see here

Reagan did just fine, same background sans the money.

yup, super happy

if u knew how happy i am u would be even madder cuckbro

did you cut yourself or attempted suicide?
>no
i am not happy
>yes
i am very happy

>liberals serving

kek

The wild ride has only just begun. Now you get to feel what it's like when things go wrong every fucking day. The crushing demoralization, the helpless feeling as everything you worked for gets stripped away and there's nothing you can do about it.

This

>political experience

You mean foreign cock sucking experience?

Trump is more closer to Washington and US Founding Fathers then you Obongo ever was

There is no such think as racism or sexism.In America it's just code word for White Malewho should feel guilty.But lot of White cucks can't understand that

That image made me smile.

>implying Sup Forums dislikes Hitler

Pepe did nothing wrong

very happy :^)

The political campaign to get elected was a quite intense bout of political experience.

POGs make up the majority of the military man.

This is the monster that you've given birth to.

youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8

Now, we're all doomed...

Dear OP.

The working class disappointment over the next years will backfire on him lol.

Sup Forums will be pleased because he will throw a smokescreen saying hes fighting illegals and whatnot, but on practice Jamal and Abdulah (or whatever their names are) will still walking the streets and no wall will be made at all. Sup Forums doesnt know this because the majority of the early 20's mooks dont go out much. Economic liberalism is very much alive and kicking as well. Also their waifus will still go for the BBC (since its america we are talking about).

If I could vote for Trump, I would. Mainly because SJW tears.

TRUMP
MAGA
Proud to be an American that voted for Trump

That's actually a pretty racist image

It's about damn time!

i really, really like this image

ITT: crying numale faggots

Experience as a politician is a backwards misnomer. Experience in Washington means ONLY one thing... Already compromised! It is complex to the outside observer because 'they' (meaning the elitist, globalist, satanic, NWO'ers) want it that way. Just like the tax codes and laws, you're too stupid to figure this convoluted, hypocritical system out, stay out and let 'us' figure it out for you, because we care about you and realize that you're too ignorant to self-govern.

is that hitler in the hat, the fuck

I wish this were the case, but it's not.

After the Brexit a sociologist took a poll and asked what remainers were feeling, They said "like a stranger in their own country." And he told them "Now you know what the other side has been feeling for the past 5 years."

you mean like george washington?