Marvel's Spider-Man

We already knew about season two before, but they're officially confirming it.

news.marvel.com/tv/83354/marvel-animation-get-ready-for-a-superior-marvels-spider-man-black-panthers-quest-marvel-rising-and-guardians-mission-breakout/

news.marvel.com/tv/83431/marvels-spider-man-returning-season-2-disney-xd/

>The second season of “Marvel’s Spider-Man” follows Peter Parker in his sophomore year as a more experienced Super Hero and a more confident student at what was once the intimidating Horizon High School. Picking up where season one left off – in an epic showdown against Doc Ock, the Sinister Five, and Hobgoblin – season two will offer much higher stakes for both Peter and his heroic alter-ego, Spider-Man. He’ll also learn how to navigate new responsibilities like working at his local newspaper The Daily Bugle while enduring Doc Ock’s series of obstacles in the villain’s attempt to get rid of Spider-Man once and for all. The action-packed season will continue to touch on Spidey’s relatable themes, including friendship, loyalty and heroism, while staying true to its signature sense of comedy. The premiere date for the series will be announced at a later date.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6HTPCTtkWoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>this shitty show got a second season
>they couldn't give spetacular spiderman a third season instead

Fuck

Blame Sony for selling the TV rights to Marvel just to keep the movie rights. That's what caused its end in the first place.

>Marvel.com: We have a lot to talk about with Marvel Animation, but let’s kick it off with the announcement that “Marvel’s Spider-Man” is returning for Season 2!

>Cort Lane: Yeah, Season 2! Bigger and better! And it really is. The core narrative that holds the season together is based off of Dan Slott’s SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN, so that’s the big news for the audience. That means that Doc Ock will become Spider-Man and Peter Parker will go away for a brief time. That has huge implications. It also means you get to see more of the other Spider characters in costume. And we have an amazing onslaught of villains — particular some of the newer villains from publishing — that Doc Ock throws at Spider-Man. Without giving too much away, it’s just a wonderful character arc for both Peter and Otto. I can’t really say more than that, except it’s just really complex, interesting and fun.

How is this not more important OP? Will Superior Spider-man even work this early on in Pete's life?

Also Marvel rising looks okay but I'll keep my hopes low. youtu.be/6HTPCTtkWoA

>Marvel's Avengers season 5
>Guardians of the Galaxy season 3
Why? Why must these terrible shows continue? Haven't the children suffered enough?

>Will Superior Spider-man even work this early on in Pete's life?

No, just like cramming in Spider-People didn't work this early either. Otto in the comics jumped to Peter's body because he was dying. Why would a young Otto do it?

They're going to be the last seasons. Hang in there, user. The nightmare will almost end.

Yeah, I meant do put that, but didn't.

>Daily Bugle

Is he going to lose his place at Horizon, then?

Good god that Anya looks awful

The Spider-Girl costume in general is a bad idea for Anya.

I hate how spidey is pretty much THE kid hero now.

The entire series seems to revolve around lots of other people becoming Spiders.
Miles gets powers like 3 episodes in.

>Sinister Five

Fucking really.

I seriously hope we get something involving Black Cat in season 2.

Be damned if I'm going to settle with only one episode.

>The nightmare will almost end.
i doubt it.

That has been his reputation since the 60's. He was created to be the first young hero who wasn't a sidekick, since Stan Lee hated sidekicks.

I feel like Miles Morales will become obligatory in every Spider-Man cartoon, USM introduced him with Spider-Verse and now MSM introduced him. He's only from 2011 and he's already got Gwen Stacy tied for cartoon appearances.

In the leaked Hobgoblin episode, the sixth member is a brainwashed Spider-Man.

Disney never makes good TV, I don't know what Sony was thinking, or the writers behind USM

Because Otto is an insecure manlet?

Just please please improve the quality of animation.

The only good thing about this is that we’ll finally get some Daily Bugle action with J.J.J since I was sure Spectacular was the last show that had Peter actually work for the Bugle.

Where did you find this picture? It clearly proves Anya's debut as Spider-Heroine in Season 2 and I want to know if there are pictures of the others.

"Superior Spider-Man". I hate that story!!! Why do they have to adapt it? Besides, it doesn't have sense to use it here. In comics, it was because Octopus wanted to escape death from his decrepit body; but in this series, this Octopus doesn't have any reasons to do it. He's quite healthy, so why to swap bodies with Spider-Man? It would have a lot more of sense back in Ultimate Spider-Man, at least until Octopus became the "Ultimate Octopus".

Also, I wouldn't count with Doc Ock being the big villain here. I saw the last two episides of Season 1, and I clearly saw a reference to Norman Osborn returning... As the Green Goblin!!

He basically invented the archetype bro

This archetype started 22 years before spiderboy creation

Not as a solo here. Lee didn't like sidekicks, and wanted Peter to be an solo young hero.

Yeah, I felt they were building up not just the Daily Bugle and the Robertsons, but Jonah's hatred of Spider-Man by having him destroy a lot of DB equipment during battles.