Rogue One Writer Calls Galactic Empire a White Supremacist Organization

money.cnn.com/2016/11/11/media/star-wars-rogue-one-donald-trump/

> Since Trump's victory earlier this week, there has been a rash of physical attacks on people thought to be immigrants or Muslims, as well as online vitriol aimed at them. Many of the attackers have reportedly cited Trump's election.

>"Please note that the Empire is a white supremacist (human) organization," screenwriter Chris Weitz tweeted on Friday.

>This was followed up by another writer on the film, Gary Whitta, quoting Weitz's tweet saying, "Opposed by a multi-cultural group led by brave women."

Looks like Disney makes money off of racism and bigotry with all those Imperial toys.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/11/13/anti-trump-protest-portland-devolves-into-riot/93760244/
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/
humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/
my.mixtape.moe/ljexqs.mp4
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
reddit.com/r/Sorosforprison/
secretservice.gov/contact/
fbi.gov/contact-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We are the empire. Fuck the rebell scum.

>White supremacist organization
>Work with Lando and recruit Finn

>white supremacist (human)
He said it.

>We are the fucking empire.

The force awakens sucks. It reminds me of those 10 year olds trying to make a lemonade stand all by themselves only to turn out terrible and makes you wish the adults did it instead.

I always like the Siths more anyway

>> Since Trump's victory earlier this week, there has been a rash of physical attacks on people thought to be immigrants or Muslims, as well as online vitriol aimed at them. Many of the attackers have reportedly cited Trump's election.

>in other news, buttblasted Hillary supporters and paid agitators riot in major cities across the US
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/11/13/anti-trump-protest-portland-devolves-into-riot/93760244/

How about you faggot likes keep your political agenda out of my movies?

I re-watched it recently without all the hype and was just like "this is mildly entertaining, but i don't want to be watching it a second time"

I watched the original trilogy so many times the VHS tapes burned through ;_;

(((they))) need to stop fucking with my childhood

>White Supremacist organization
>Hires a black storm trooper

This is great.

This also seems to be a thing he's doing, not something Disney officially published.

He's even got his own hashtag, #starwarsagainsthate.

Wouldn't it be a shame if someone were to use it to tell Disney they will not be buying any more of their pro-white, anti-minority Stormtrooper toys?

Since Trump's victory earlier this week, there has been a rash of physical attacks on people thought to be immigrants or Muslims, as well as online vitriol aimed at them

And almost all of them have been debunked

We are facing another Head of the Hydra, CTR, United We Dream, SPLC, BLM. These are all heads of the George Soros Hydra. Follow the money and it usually goes back to the same place.

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/

humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/

MUST SEE VIDEO

my.mixtape.moe/ljexqs.mp4

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

reddit.com/r/Sorosforprison/

They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for concern trolling, race baiting, and calls to violence. If you see them calling for violence towards the President or any other official please contact the Secret Service or the FBI.

secretservice.gov/contact/

fbi.gov/contact-us

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA/#MFGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in. They are trying to divide us by flooding the site with concern troll type threads. Its very easy to get sucked in and forget about what the real issues are. We have A LOT of new people here now and need to keep the important threads at the TOP.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot...

Whites are ancient aliens that intermixed with neanderthals theory confirmed

The force awakens was more like 30 adults looking at a quaint home made lemonaid stand, and deciding how to make an improved version. The improved version being an ugly lifeless hunk of brightly colored plastic in the shape of the original, with all the hard edges rounded off

not going to watch more Diversity Wars. Didndt watch it last year. not going to watch it this year.

Everything is personal computer
Everything is pop culture
Everything is politically correct

>"movement" symbol is unironically a safety pin
>endless babby diaper memes imminent

We all know liberals consider people of other races to be inferior. This is why they think they need special protection.

if I was going to strap bombs to my chest and wander into anywhere, I'd do it on the set of this movie

>white supremacist organization
nope, the Empire is definitely pro-human and anti-alien, and was no doubt based on organizations like the Nazis and the Soviet Union by Lucas, but given that this series already takes place in a galaxy far far away, can stand on its own two feet without having bullshit Earth politics deliberately injected into it

please tell me I'm not the only person who is seriously suffering from major autism when I hear this or that fucking screenwriter or director talking about shoehorning Earth politics into the Star Wars universe
I am really fucking hurting, bros
literally about to start punching myself and crying a lot

it's a distant galaxy far, far away
why don't these motherfuckers get it?
why do they keep doing this to my star wars?
I hate them all so much
if I wasn't a nazi before, I definitely am now

>White Supremacist
Nigga what
Humanoid supremacists maybe. Don't blame the empire for the lack of human D I V E R S I T Y, there just aren't very many minorities in Stair Wares.

When is Donald going to call for a boycott.

I'd love to live in a world where a shitty Star Wars reboot series flops.

Lol jewd again

so white = human?

O i am laffin'

This is the attitude we need more of.

((((((((((((((((((((((Weitz)))))))))))))))))))))))

Every
Fucking
Time

Sauce on that gif pollock?

So is he saying that non whites aren't human?