Will Crash Nebula Faggots ever admit that they lost the rivalry when CC started their Negachin arc?

Will Crash Nebula Faggots ever admit that they lost the rivalry when CC started their Negachin arc?

Will anyone who reads FOP Comics realize that they lost as soon as "The Barnacle Man" arc started? No? Because they are retarded?

Crash Nebula was a faggot ripoff of Buzz Lightyear and Space Ghost. CC Black Arc good. But the BOE Body of Evil arc was far better.

That entire arc was a convoluted mess that introduced one off heroes to never be seen again. I mean, what the fuck happened to the Quickster at the end?

>the arc gets resolved back to status quo

barnacles to that

This. BM showed no character growth afterwards and was back to doing the exact same thing with MM.

You guys fail to realize that the DARK Emperor Crocker Arc is the greatest ever written.

>Cuckson Chinfags think that a shitty eeeeeeeeevil version of their bland MC makes it better
>They think there was ever a fair rivalry at any point

Look at this animation on Crash's movie, how can chiniggers ever compete?

>Crimson Chin fags STILL defend this shitty writing

>Impractical missile on the wrist.
>No proper breathing apparatus
>Shit tier character design
You're a special kind of retarded aren't you?

>32 whole pages of crying

this is why I dont read capeshit

Is the fetal position issue the ultimate pleb-filter?

Its barnacle boy.

>shit taste detected

Oh and like you can name a better arc. This was kino.

>I mean, what the fuck happened to the Quickster at the end?
T. Brainlet
If you payed a little bit of attention, you would have know that he merged with the speed bubble to save the time stream, you dum dum.

>The name is Crimson Chin, not Crimson Chink.
>Fucking blackies have stained Uncle Sam's paradise
>Have some explosive spice, fucking mudskin
>Send my regards to Uncle Adolf on your way to hell, cheap fucking jew.
Why were the 80's so damn edgy? Like wew, talk about random swearing. No wonder it got cancelled

So like, did CC have a mind of his own and cried like that after Timmy gave him an existiential crisis, or was the writer/artist that insane?

>Grant Morrison.gifpeg

I'm disappointed that we still haven't gotten a Crimson Chin, Crash Nebula and Catman team up

Quickpoint was so stupid. I mean, Mermaid Man is killed by sharks instead of his parents, and his mom becomes Man-Ray? The fuck is that?

>it’s another companywars thread
You capefags are the reason why the industry is deteriorating. Read some actually good indie comics like Grim Bunny once in your life

>Not Peabrain and Nuthead

Fucking kiddyfag

How about you faggots stop reading comics and watch the best written and best animated cartoon of our time

Come on user, It's suppose to be ironic and don't tell me that Thomas Borgnine as Mermaid Man
didn't kick ass.

>All this capeshit
>When the BIZARRO Arc is in full swing
Shit taste, all of you

It's waaaay weirder if CC didn't have a mind of his own. That would mean there was an artist somewhere writing his story around the actions of a sentient character he couldn't control.

Wasen't Quickster the cook of that restaurant they visit at the start of the BM arc?

>DarkBunnyWanking the Animated Series
It only gets worse once Ruth Dimm gets crazy with his fetishes and makes Dark Bunny fuck Barabbit Gorgonzola

Yeah, that was him as a time aftershock.

>not Ultralord
Are you all a bunch of faggots?

Go to bed Sheen, you autistic faggot.

Haha, that peanut sure is funny.

Yeah user and the cashier was captain magma. Don't be a retard and stop posting headcanons

Don't you mean BIZARRO taste?

>best written and best animated cartoon of our time
>not Bionic Bunny
Dark Bunny was always overrated tripe.

TFW the success of all the animated TV shows and movies means the comics are just a dumping ground of half-baked ideas until studios find out what to adapt and what to avoid.

Anyone hyped for the Crash Nebula pilot and how do you think Crimson Chin will look with the genre and art style shift?

Morrison's run on crimson chin is divisive as fuck, i gave you that

I love the pilot but I'm not completely sold with the Crimson Chin reboot, I mean a Slice of Life?, I want to see where they are going with It but I dunno man

You have to see the more emotional and psychological side to him. It will be good.

I know I know, but after incident 32 I don't have that much faith on the them

fuck you i liked it

>mister miracle

Fuck off with your baby comics.

>Violent Stormy

Anyone else excited for CC Rebirth?

Some of the character designs that were leaked look amazing, especially Iron Lung.

>Nebula fags still content with same shitty character

Look at this fucking timeline, this is character development you can see

I'll give you this, Crisis on Infinite Chins was a fantastic arc and one of, if not the greatest Chin stories ever told.

40s and 50s appear to be swapped.

Now the only question is will the upcoming Infinity Battle movie include all the Chins,CN AS WELL as the Power Pals? Or where they retconed out a long time ago?

>Power Pals
>Canon
>Ever

>Alan Moore ruins another hero

Hey man, as we saw with the Galactimus arc, as well as the return of Dyno-Dad's "Meat Vision" the canon is meant to be rewritten on the fly.

50's is the best.

We're talking about comics and cartoons here, not action-figure commercials.

The entire series went downhill once Cleft became a sidekick. They basically reduced Crimson Chin to a whiny bitch just to give this annoying little shit the spotlight.

>55 replies
>no Justice Friends

this summers Major Glorys movie is going to be the capekino we all deserve

Action League Now shits all over this show though.

Are we ever going to get that Action League Now reboot?

I’ll never forgive Bendis for retconning how meltman became all Melty

>32 pages in a comic
Hey at least they're doing something right

>1980
>Liefeld parody
I feel like they got their timeline mixed up

It's cool that Sony is letting them do all the Dial M for Monkey movies, the Justice Friends universe feels right now.

I'll give Crash one thing, they followed the Stan Lee school of thought with no kid sidekicks.

I know it was just a 22min toy commercial but could a reboot work?

I was thinking the same thing

Why is he so based?

What does /co think of Mark Waid's "Five O'Clock Shadow" and the death of Maroon Mandible? I don't feel satisfied with how he died even though he was spiteful to CC during the whole story.

its the endless 8 of western cartoon comics.

Which Chin era was your favorite? Which run was objectively the best?

My favorite part about this bit is still the fucking gun that 90's Chin is carrying. You could drop that onto a Liefeld-era Cable cover and nobody would notice a difference.

that's 80s chin but I see what you mean and agree

Disco chin and his dancing powers where super op and I'm glad he's gone

The Charles Hampton Indigo origin issue was kino.

I know a lot of people were pissed about them rebooting the origin story, but really the whole sliding-time-scale can only go so far. It was kind of weird for Chin to be a WW2 vet AND a Vietnam protestor who performed at Woodstock. In official continuity it was Crosby, Stills, Nash, Young, & Chin for chrissake.

Yea, it always bugged me that he wasn't even mentioned. I mean, Monkey's a real heavy hitter.

Did they ever do any stories about that radioactive Celebrity biting anyone else? There are so many possibilities.

>This whole thread
>Nobody's bringing up Dark Chins Metal
jesus fucking christ you guys must not know how dark it is with "ALL ROADS GO DOWN THE DRAIN"

I remember that the comic had hot as fuck furry waifus, but had shitty writing

>Crash Nebula
>Crimson Chin

Disgusting tastes. Both are inferior to Catman. Catman isn’t some cliche overpowered mutant or space warrior, but is actually a man with human limitations who sacrifices his life for justice and the common good as a vigilante. Also, for Crimson Chin fags that squeal about Catman being weak, don’t forget the Catman Meets The Crimson Chin crossover where Catman clearly overpowered CC and could have killed him if they didn’t have to fight a common evil.

Does anyone remember the Doug Dimmadone, Owner of the Dimsdale Dimmadone, Dimmadone Power Special? It was a 1-off comic series, but I think it deserves more attention for its beautiful story and characters.

I really liked how Doug Dimmadome, Owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome, got his Dimmapowers by being Dimma-fied by his Dimmadome after a freak Dimma-solar-flare, it was quite a fascinating backstory. I also really enjoyed the villain, Dimmadynamite, who (SPOILER) turned out to be the son of Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome. It was interesting to see how Dimmadynamite’s Dimmagreed over his fathers Dimmasuccess fueled his Dimmahatred of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome. Did anyone else Dimmacry when Dimmadynamite Dimmablew-up Doug Dimmadome’s, Owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome, Dimmadome? Truly one of the best moments in all of comics. Glad Dimmadynamite was Dimmadamned by Doug Dimmadome’s, Owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome, Dimmapelvic-thrust.

Doug Dimmadome?

I really liked how his hat extends past the top of the screen.

Nobody wants to remember that shit.

Owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome?

He's got a big hat

Does anyone even remember A Wasp anymore? Well I'm not complaining really, it's just never discussed.

>that thread
Guys, I was thinking about mo even wake up from my bad. Now I have a little strength to do it.

>still frame
>animation
No one who likes Nebula has a brain

I just wish they didn't include the Bronze Kneecap into the origin thus ruining his origin in the process. Although the writers hate Kneecap for some reason seeing as he was a much better foil compared to Negachin.

For you.

Catman is a shit character suited only for the campy 60s. The crossover was a desperate attempt to make Catman relevant again, which was an abysmal failure.

What are you talking about, CC shill? Catman comics spiked after the crossover and had steady sales. They even peaked CC comic sales a few times. Sorry your homogay wonder CC isn’t as superior as you thought.

directed by zack snyder

Dude, I can't believe how shit this movie was. How could they fuck it up so much!? I mean, Chin of Steel was at least forgivable despite SOME atrocities being done (I mean, c'mon, he broke Nega Chin's jaw for fuck sake!), but the promising trailers and the positive attitude regarding Catman vs. Crimson Chin: Dawn of Wishes made it seem awesome. I still can't believe how they screwed it up big time.

And I mean, Jesus, when they brought in Golden Locks just for the sake of putting her in the next movie and her out of nowhere appearance at the end? It was trash. And what's the Bronze Kneecap's deal with Jolly Ranchers, what the fuck?

Best arc coming through

t. brainlet

Virgin Nebula vs Crimson Chad