SJWs attack Marvel artist

Marvel Comics Pro Jon Malin Over Tweet // Interview

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uos2EpxePSA

It is another SJW thread? Where we going to talk about E-celebs getting mad over comicbooks?

And we going get that one user to call all of us cucks?

Why am I seeing the fucking MtG banned cuck interviewing this guy? Why is there an entire fucking network of dudes who take $$$ to pretend to be outraged and victimised by SJWs?

Jon Malin is a shit artist who actively called out his employer in the youtube interview. Regardless of what you think politically, he was fucked from the moment he did that. He also mentioned in interview he couldn't work to spec which is death at the big two. And then he launched a fucking patreon immediately after he'd stirred up some controversy. I think he had some fair points about Marvel editorial desu, but this is yet another shitty cashgrab by whiny fucks who need to maintain a muh SJWs narrative to make money for themselves.

What kind of person gets up, says "yeah, my pit hair not only should stay but also should be chemically treated and turned neon blue and shown off every chance possible" Jon Malin is a weird man.

>that one user
You are deluded, sir. More than one retard lives in this world.

>Why is there an entire fucking network of dudes who take $$$ to pretend to be outraged and victimised by SJWs?
Because there is a big market for this shit.
Probably not big enough for any large corporation like Disney to care about, but it can definitely accomodate a bunch of le culture warriors with a youtube channel, some based repdilled MAGA chicks, and other scammers or weirdos hungry for that pocket money from radicalized nerds thinking they're saving Western civilization.

I somewhat like Malin's art, but that's because I have a huge nostalgia boner for exxxxxtreme comic book artwork. I don't particularly care what does he have to say about politics, but the battle between the two opposing camps of autists will rage on for sure.

Jesus Christ. can someone tell me when Sup Forums became so SJW?

Why would you throw in a desu? It just makes an otherwise intelligent and reasonable post make you look like a child.

I'm an SJW because I think people who go around spewing "cuck" more often than Ash's favorite pet says "Pikachu" are retards?

when Sup Forums decided they're in fact a leejun and brought their redditpede friends so they could redpill normies by assuming their newfound e-celeb and Trump faggotry is actually (((board culture)))

Do you deny that SJWs have infiltrated comics are are trying to destroy the medium while simultaneously push their identity politics?

Nazis were SJWs, there is no denying this fact

Go back to twitter then, faggot.

>If people dare criticize a retard for being a retard, they're obviously an SJW
I bet you seriously consider D&C a voice of authority on comics too, you fucking subhuman.

Not hum but no I do not, but it doesn't mean you have to associate with fucking imbeciles in order to demonstrate it. Malin was a moron, openly talking shit about his own employer was career suicide no matter what it was in the name of, and it's pretty clear that he's doing this solely to profit off of outrage politics. The fact you're willing to defend him regardless shows how fucking retarded the D&C crowd and Sup Forums posters are.

literally everyone who has browsed this board long enough is sick of seeing 15 threads about this shit every single day

especially when they're all about literal nobodies

Before I click, does this video defend or attack Malin? Cause his art is too shitty to be call "pro"

Not an "authority" but his criticism is spot on.

>Deathstroke is shit because Terra doesn't have gigantic stripper tits
>This issue of Superman is shit because Lois is driving a car
>This issue of Superman is shit because Clark defers to Lois in parenting Jon
>This issue of Aquaman is shit because I can't read it underwater
>Spot on criticism
He's a fucking moron and you're a fucking moron.

just watch his review of the superman issue where they go on a trip and tell me his criticism is spot on

>Malin was a moron, openly talking shit about his own employer was career suicide
>It's not moronic. He knew he was shooting himself in the foot with his actions. It's a self sacrifice in the name of his beliefs.

>it's pretty clear that he's doing this solely to profit off of outrage politics.
Explain to me how he would profit off of getting fired and blackballed from the industry.

>muh D&C
Good Lord does this man live in your head rent free.

are all Sup Forumsfags this big of brainlets?

>giving views to youtubers
neck yourself

This is WAR! If you don't care enough avoit preserving the comic book industry and western civilization at large then get off this board.

>>>/pol

Ok I'm sorry, I meant his criticism of marvel is spot on

same way vox day did, scam a bunch of alt right retards and get their money for nothing

>especially when they're all about literal nobodies
Literal nobodies who work in the industry and have major influence on our hobbies. But yeah literal nobodies. That's the ticket!

keep on moving those goalposts brainlet

Ok cool. Call me when Malin does that. For now you can just stay salty.

Yep and Sup Forums is always right.

Nope, I'm good

Great, fuck off back to it, keep that shit out of here.

>our hobbies
Nice try, Sup Forumstard. You ain't fooling anyone.

>This issue of Aquaman is shit because I can't read it underwater
Hey, I'd give DC major points if I could read Aquaman with fishes if I wanted to.

Nope, I'm here to spread the word of Sup Forums

How about you spread those cheeks, bb.

>This is WAR!

you people are really embarrassing

>2 hours later
"desu" is wordfiltered from the abbreviation of "to be honest"

Why does his art look like Liefeld's but like, with decent body proportions?

What comics did he do/are doing right now? Are they good?

If you were REALLY from /pol you would’ve called someone a Shill by now

I just found out one of my favorite adult performers killed herself last month after she refused to do a scene with a guy who does gay scenes due to the bigger risk of contracting HIV and she got mobbed and labeled a homophobe.

R.I.P. August Ames. I'll have a sadboner every time I fap to you.

It's Sup Forumsmblr for a reason