From the bottom of my heart, Sup Forums

From the bottom of my heart, Sup Forums.

>Thank you for Nov 8.

Sincerely, a fucking leaf.

Other urls found in this thread:

viralliberty.com/no-liberalshillary-not-win-popular-vote-stop-bullsht-petitions/
youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not over yet. They're expecting Hillary to win the popular vote by 2 million votes.

Don't believe that hype. They don't even count absentee ballots when there isn't enough discrepancy. Trump's in.

>>viralliberty.com/no-liberalshillary-not-win-popular-vote-stop-bullsht-petitions/

hey i didn't know they had photoshop back then.
musta been elements.

this was proven fake. fuck off denmark

I like the canadian flag
It's simple, yet distinct, and doesn't get near as overdesigned as stuff like the US flag does

Read the picture text again

I have a great deal of respect for the scandinavian flagset as well. Kudos, Sven.

First photoshop is from 1990.. Don't see why it matters though.

i've seen it too many times to the point where i just outright say it's fake

Your not a leaf. You are a cuckadian

I actually don't like the scandinavian flags, they're just copypastas with differen colors

What should've been a meme is
A FUCKING CROSS
or even
THREE BORING FUCKING STIPES

but thanks anyways

I think it's a joke

Haha that's the joke of it. Thankfully that must mean that people have finally started realizing that it's a fake quote.

Don't make me take my $20 Cayman souvenir money back. I'll fucking do it! How will your island survive without my syrup dollars?

And liberals have the audacity to claim that propagandist lies are not a part of the mainstream media.

It's funny how liberals have to lie to make their shitty belief system seem halfway sane.

See if you still say that when all your manufacturing industry is shutdown to bring jobs back to America. I mean, good for them but it's obviously going to fuck over the rest of us.

Have you seen our industry? We're losing it all to America anyway. Trudeau is trying to tax the shit out of every last piece of productivity he can find.

At least Trump can kick his ass on trade deals. #NotMyPrimeMinister

Doesn't matter

This is great

This is what comes next:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8