Give me one good reason why The Inhumans shouldn't just be retconned into villains...

Give me one good reason why The Inhumans shouldn't just be retconned into villains. An empire of super beings who regularly gas the Earth to replenish their numbers with a mute monarch seems more interesting than X-Men stand-ins who repeatedly play the victim card. Hell their names even sound like villains, Gorgon, Medusa, Black Bolt. Correct me if I'm wrong

>It's another "Let's whine about the Inhumans push even though it ended years ago" thread

>years ago
How many years ago?

Why is Black Bolt doing an Elvis Presley impression?

It's more of a "What the fuck do we even do with the Inhumans" thread

>Who regularly gas the Earth
That happened once and they already killed the clouds early last year. Get over it.
And no, they don't work as villains, they work as the alien monarchy they are, and that weirdness should be embraced, making them evil would miss the mark entirely.

>an actual Inhumanfag
I'm sorry for you.

I don't think they should be villains but playing with the morally ambivalent super isolationist angle could be cool

Have them enter an alliance with villains like Absorbing Man and Titania, offering them safe haven from the US government in exchange for service.

So, is it you, OP? Don't you have a Wolverine thread to post tonight? I heard they brought him and Jean back again, user. Aren't you excited?

Keep REEEEEEEing, X-fags. It's not like you can get more annoying.

>no UN, we only holocausted once so it's ok

Seen any studs fuck your wife lately?

>It happened once
Right, because that makes it okay. Lets not pretend EVERY idea Kirby idea was a home run. The owned slaves, and their entire society is literally structured by what power you get

I'm not even really an X-Fag. I'm just saying I'd probably give more of a shit about The Inhumans if they were villains

It wasn't a Holocaust though. All of these mutants dying over the cloud are Beast's burden, he should have found a cure for it with the help of others instead of caving in to mutant pressure.
Again, it's an alien society with different morals. I don't like the slavery angle either but it's not like the Kree don't have a hard-on over perfection and gene manipulation, it's an inherited trait. They shouldn't be around humans, they should be way more like the Universal Inhumans.

There are already Inhumans who are villains, some of them aren't even Maximus.

>release deadly gas
>act like it's everyone else's fault that people are dying
>expect to be treated like big heroes when you finally clean that shit up

>Lets not pretend EVERY idea Kirby idea was a home run. The owned slaves,

That wasn't a Kirby idea. Back then, the Alpha Primitives were just a force of savage troops used by Maximus. The idea of them being slaves kept by the Inhumans for centuries came after Kirby had left.

I meant the entire society. Like floating/moon city just hidden who try to take back the Earth. This isn't even a Inhumans vs X-Men thing, its just doing SOMETHING with them that's not fucking terrible. At the very least, could we get Black Bolt to stop acting so pathetic?
My mistake

Not people, mutants. And not even most, only a handful.
Oh look it's another episode of "Black Bolt more like Cuck Bolt sob sob."

So you're saying there is nothing wrong with Inhuman books these days?

Yeah? Not like it matters anyway, the only Inhumans book left after today is Black Bolt. Ms. Marvel barely touches upon that and the same goes for Moon Girl, so there.
In Royals they fucked off to space, it's where they belong, not on Earth trying to "fit in" with a society that doesn't get them. This is where Inhumans Once and Future Kings lost me too, they figured too much on Earth instead of their beginnings in their home planet.

>This is where Inhumans Once and Future Kings lost me too, they figured too much on Earth instead of their beginnings in their home planet.

Inhumans are from Earth, user.

If you'd said that miniseries spent too much time in New York, and too little in Attilan, that would be true.

That's what I meant. I wanted to see them more in Attilan, not hanging around on Earth like they were fishes out of the water.

I think there's only so much you can do with that though. Its the reason why Aquaman doesn't hang around Atlantis 24/7

How about you give me one good reason why you shouldn't kill yourself?

Were Inhuman fans always this sensitive?

>home planet
what the hell are you talking about you idiot?

inhumanly so.

So Marvel has stooped low enough to look for ideas on Sup Forums now?

They wold make a decent pseudo-antagonistic nation that cannot really be handled easily. They occasionally help the heroes, and sometimes are the threat that needs to be stopped.

Basically a functioning version of the countries Magneto is always trying to build. Everyone there is superpowered and the nation if fucking powerful and led by a crazy powerful king, but it's relatively small and outnumbered by everyone.

Just have Black Bolt and Namor become bros and they can have allied asshole nations.

Cyclops was right.

but he is now compared to hitler (thanks champions)

If it's any consolation, he'll be always the same lame faggot that no one gave a shit about for decades to me.

Is it any worse than what we get now?