X-Men Blue is fun and good!

X-Men Blue is fun and good!

I like it too desu

Bloodstorm is a cutie!

How much brain damage does one need to have in order to enjoy modern x-men comics?

Yes, we get it. The older comics are always better. Why do X-men fans never shut up about this?

It's not about X-Men books being worse than the old stuff. It's X-Men books being bad comic books overall

Except x-men blue isn't bad. Neither was the X-Men Legacy Legion run, or Astonishing X-Men, or X-Force, or the one where Wolverine is teaching a bunch of students (one of them was Quire), or X-Factor. Where did this meme come from that post Grant Morrison X-comics are shit? Was it Bendis?

>X-Men Blue isn't bad
Actually it is
>X-Men Legacy Legion run
This was great, but it lasted two years and ended four years ago.
>Astonishing X-Men
Whedon or Ellis? Either way, this ended about ten years ago.
>X-Force
Kyle/Yost or Remender? Both good books, just want to clarify... K/Y ended 2010, Remender 2012. Eight and six years ago, respectively.
>the one where Wolverine is teaching a bunch of students (one of them was Quire)
This one is not just bad, it is insultingly, offensively bad and I feel sickened that you felt the need to mention it at all.
>X-Factor
Another great book that ended years ago.
>Where did this meme come from that post Grant Morrison X-Men comics are shit? Was it Bendis?
Bendis helped with that perception a great deal, but he was hardly alone in the endeavor.

I really like how X-Men Blue isn't just "We're diet X-Men we got to protect mutants" it's "We gotta get back to the past and learn from Master Magneto" sadly Exiles is coming out soon so the theory I've been banking on of "X-Men Blue are space/time cops" is bust.

Bloodstorm is a cute

Was not

Whatever disagreement you have with me, you're wrong, and an idiot, and I hate you with everything that makes me whole.

No

You're too emotionally invested in comic books, dude.

It's fun!

Cyclops and Storm is a great paring in any contex.

Milkies!

why is beast not the gay one?

he has to be in love with Jean to add more tension in the book since Warren is a non entity

What the fuck. Why is she going by Bloodstorm?

Story time?
or link to it online? I can't find this anywhere, and when I look for new X-Men Blue I get something entirely different

Alternate reality teenaged Storm who was turned into a vampire

>Scott feels heartbroken over Jean denying him 503 times on one page
>Bloodstorm comforts him by saying how a leader should stay strong and dumb stuff like that
>Bloodstorm then succs the depression out of him through his dick or bites his lip if Cullen Bunn is too much of a coward.

its a mix of bad and mediocre runs, exacerbated by the open secret that Marvel was shitting on the Xmen because MUH MOVIE RIGHTS, and most of the popular leadership on x-titles were dead (Xavier, Cyclops, Wolverine, Jean), or about to die.

>post Grant Morrison
No, during Grant Morrison and after second Coming, more or less, are particularly shit. Bendis caused a lot of damage but getting rid of half the fan favorites (or gaywashing some, or turning some into x-traitors or whatever) doesn't help.