Was he right Sup Forums?

Was he right Sup Forums?

I can't do either, so yes.

/thread

No, certainly not

yes
in the end, they will be stolen by a black guy.

And some women are bicycles

good post

like riding the town bicycle.

>Two golden posts in one thread.
Hot damn!

Two hours of black dick smeared all over Sup Forums and you're talking this pol cuckery
they fucking got us yall
Goddammit

well yeah

there's no third wheel

in this case of AT, it was a part black, part vampire, part demon hellspawn

Heh

Having a girlfriend is like riding a bike, its ok to let the long end of the seat up your bum every now and again

>girlfriend (male)
Fixed

>unstable unless going at a speed that I'm uncomfortable with
>high risk of pain
>cars are easier to get into
Seems right.

What is dating a guy like though?

A real pain in the ass.

This is so fucking true

but what if you're both guys?

What else did he say?

It sucks dick.

You do it once and you can never forget about it?

Alright that was pretty funny

what did he mean by this

Put me in the screencap

well, some girls at least.

something like "if you mess up you either hurt yourself or someone else you care about". It's season 5, it don't matter, unlike glorious season 7 and plus.

4 posts in and it's already a good thread

>glorious
more like just above the bar

bro, I am so drunk rn but I genuinely enjoy those seasons a lot. I probably won't see your reply cause it'll be archived by then but whatever.

This. If you can ride a bike, you can date a girl. Much like being able to dodge a wrench meaning you can dodge a ball.

Season 5 was miles above 6-9.

are we talking about season 5.1 or 5.2?

>cars are easier to get into

hah gaay

>If you can ride a bike, you can ride a girl
>Especially when the girl is a bike
>Or the girl can ride you

Better than 9 so far, but I'd put 6-8 above 5.
4 was the weakest.

>emotionally stunted normies who can't sex so good and only function as unreliable financial life supports in the best case scenario
>socially dysfunctional wrecks who don't do anything but parrot romantic platitudes without actually acting on any of them - or do anything else - ever
>overly-dependent manchildren who feel entitled to pandering because their only other female relationship was with their mother
>all average out to resemble 5/10's, but the better looking they get the worse their personalities generally are
So take your pic, that's about the best anyone can get.. Men are objectively just as shit - if not moreso than any woman could possibly be. But then again, men are easier to please so when women do fuck up, they must do so a lot worse while men are merely consistent with their failures and women settle. The grass is absolutely not greener anywhere, both sides are a dead hue of brown.

are you a woman by any chance user

too close to home

I never learned to ride a bike as a kid. Lived on a shitty dirt road out in the sticks so there was never a reason too since things were too far away. Is this why I've never had a girlfriend? Is not being able to ride a bike the cause of my failure?

Are you intentionally trying to prove why people hate women or what

Would you prefer not to have any insight into the reasons why women hate men too? Literally the only requirement to break the cycle is to not be a selfish fucking faggot. Just have your shit together, have a little self-awareness, and hold out if you can't find a woman who can do the same right away. People are frustrated with true generalizations, but they're not universal truths.

How pathetic do you have to be to not know how to ride a bike? How does it feel knowing you can't do something your average 10 year old can do?

>this post
>im-fucking-plying
Let me guess: looks first, OHMYGAWWWD I NEED SPACE BUT ALSO INTIMACY, and they'd better have ALL the ideas in the relationship (unless you suddenly get a wild hair up your ass about whatever-the-fuck, in which case OHMYGAWWWD WHY WON'T YOU LET ME BE MY OWN PERSON). But you're not your own person, are you? You're just a lump of pleasure-flesh with no self-reliance or stability of your own, rollin' around looking for someone that's both a financial well to dip into, AND a pretty face to blankly stare into as you roll out yet another disappointing, jittery orgasm. Guess what, sweetheart? You're just as "5/10" in addition to being a shell of a human being, and whinging about it on a Cantonese shadow-puppetry signalboard won't make you any more special or desirable. In fact, by groaning, you merely reveal your failure to function as a normal human being in a completely different manner than most anons. It seems would be more your speed; go there and spout your lies elsewhere, you loose ho.

>he's so anal annihilated by some femanon's personal testimony that he needs to hide under the thin veneer of faux-ebonics to look like an internet tough guy
Good try anyways, user! Your impotent little dickie may never grow up be a BBC, but you can certainly chimp out like a pro.

I see... So le reddit is arrived...

why are you so mad?

>4 was the weakest.
Kill yourself faggot.

Well if there's one thing Bill Burr says, a woman can make a man want to deck her so bad

You sound like an incredibly terrible person to be around who puts no effort into their relationship and yet has undeservedly high standards.

Do you ever stop and think that maybe people are posting reaction images to the same posts because they genuinely like them and want to express their praise for them, and not because they think there is going to be a screencap or that they would want to be in one? Because you should You attention whoring faggot.

Disregarding that the cuck mentality required for this comic to even exist, the guy that stole his bike was probably happy for like a minute at most, whereas that guy was probably sad about losing his bike for however long it took for him to go out and buy a new one. If anything the total happiness in the world was probably decreased.

good insight

Fuck, I wish I was like you: able to make such claims about the dating pool. Instead, I attract nice girls but I'm just a fucking pussy.

you sound like a cunt bb how about you take a round with my stimulus package and see if you're still singing that tune

>tfw I have an awesome gf who loves me
It's not that hard, anons

Sims not count, you dumbass fuck

it actually is depending on who you are.

4th post best post

Why the hell are women so openly mocking and hostile sometimes? Aren't they supposed to be less aggressive than men in many regards?

put this guy in the screencap

I took pictures of this thread to send to someone and I accidentally sent this post to the wrong person out of context.

Well I'm fucked.

How the fuck would we know?

Yes, but usually you have to wait until your third date

She'll leave you for Chad or Fat Man with Money once she has the chance