I'm an electoral college elector over in Wisconsin. Trump's presidential chances are literally falling apart...

I'm an electoral college elector over in Wisconsin. Trump's presidential chances are literally falling apart. Trump and the electors are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his insider advisers are all considering jumping ship, and Trump himself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally heard him recite his farewell speech over the past few days ever since Hillary asked him to step down.

He's asserted to Mike Pence that he only ran to popularize his name. He never thought it would get this far. Whatever poker face he had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the election result is literally giving him sleepless nights and a high blood pressure.

I've heard him telling his son behind locked doors about how he can't keep up the charade anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the presidency in terms of a strategy or range of issues. Paul Ryan is probably going to vote to impeach Donald Trump if he doesn't dropout before the end of this month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of the establishment Republicans and Democrats, leaving him dead in the water.

He knows his presidency would instigate WW3, he knows his supporters are racist, he knows everyone with any common sense in his political party is getting the fuck out before it crashes and burns. He's trying to surround himself with economic pundits but knows that his intolerant rhetoric has distanced anyone with a sane mind away from his presence.

I don't want the mainstream media to know about this, so I cam here. Feel free to ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4560682/faithless-electors/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow I believe you. I didn't even need to read that wall of text.

Would you please kill yourself, faggot?

Say with me:

MADAM

PRISONER

INMATE

>CTR PIZZA LOVER
SAGE
S
A
G
E

Let the Hillary supporters get their hope up.

Crushing their souls twice is twice as nice.

That is some pretty meh-tier LARP but I bet you were jacking your baby carrot while writing it.

Say it with me: President TRUMP!

So, even if what you're saying is true, wouldn't Pence just take over? That would suck even more for liberals.

saged

shouldn't you be fleeing the country?

Sure you are. Now fuck off you stipping faggot nigger cunt.

OK, I'll bite.

How many dicks have you showed up your ass today?

The people have spoken, she WON the popular vote by 2 MILLION!

I cant make out the last word in your sign that's says.....Hillary for....

Is the last word Prison?

Trump is President elect. The only question now is how long will Hillary's sentence be for? 10 or 20 years?

Oh has Hillary handed the money back to the Saudi's yet?

someone doesn't understand how the electoral college works and why it is needed....

OF THE WHORE HOUSE

Elections over.

Trump is President elect.

If Hillary's supporters don't like that then to bad. Hillary can try again in 4 years time.

I bet your dad works at nintendo.

Should the UK have remained in the EU just because more MP's said they should remain?

WI state code 7.75(b)

The presidential electors, when convened, shall vote by ballot for that person for president and that person for vice president who are, respectively, the candidates of the political party which nominated them under s. 8.18, the candidates whose names appeared on the nomination papers filed under s. 8.20, or the candidate or candidates who filed their names under s. 8.185 (2), except that at least one of the persons for whom the electors vote may not be an inhabitant of this state.

Looks like you're still going to vote for him.

>still is a salty unemployed nerd virgin
Sage

Comparing England to the US is a bad argument. Different people, culture, issues, policies, etc.

we're not out the EU cos MP's need to vote on it so it's the same situation dipshit

Exactly, would it be fair if the MP's voted AGAINST the WILL OF THE PEOPLE? No, it wouldn't.

Trump won.

Trump is President elect.

If the left don't like it then to bad but respect the election process.

See you in 4 years left wing hypocrites.

>someone actually took the time to write this

Its better to just accept reality than to continue with delusional thinking like this

I'll give you a 9/10, the WW3 stuff (maybe the whole last three paragraphs) should be left out from this near magnificent bait

keep dreaming
time.com/4560682/faithless-electors/

hello electoral college elctor, i'm president obama and i'm going to serve the 3rd term.

US elector here, am on holiday in the UK for a while. Can confirm, spoke to many of my colleagues the day after the election. There were tears and we've decided as a protest that we're NOT going to vote for Trump in December. Sorry everybody.

You're not shit, Trump won, get the fuck over it.

He's trying to destabilise and manipulate us internally
Don't let him

This is some really good bait honestly.

Literally all this would prove is that the system is corrupt, and we would literally have a fucking revolution lmao

Hahahahahahhahaha

What a loser. Pathetic CTR

It's over dood, it's okay you can give up now.

I hope so, it would be free reign to start culling 'muh gun control' liberal scum. They would rot in the streets and it would be good, amen.

This post reminds me of....

>The Delegates Dahnald hand em over

>I'm an electoral college elector
No. You're not.

this board is becoming worse by the quantum second