AVENGERS 4 Set Pictures Explained

Stark and Lang are using the B.A.R.F. device introduced in CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR to revisit the Battle of New York for Information on Thanos.

comicbookmovie.com/avengers/avengers_infinity_war/avengers-4-directors-explain-those-apparent-time-travel-scenes-in-the-infinity-war-sequel-a157271

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HN31J8s_OzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z9RwQ-x1TI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And what exactly does that battle reveal about Thanos that they don't already know?

Why does he keep doing that meme pose?

That Thanos and his big CGI grapefruit ass fucked the budget so badly that they have to make Avengers 4 a clip show.

depends on whose head they are in. If they are in Loki's head they can learn a lot.

Watch the movie to find out.

Wouldn't Stark's be the most enlightening? He's the only one who saw what was beyond the portal, even if it was a brief moment before passing out.
Yeah thanks for the nothing answer Captain Jackass

why do I have no memory of this "barf machine" from civil war?

Maybe because you only saw the movie once and is hard to remember something specific about it two years later.

That scarjo was at her prime in that movie and went downhill from there.

>grapefruit
Grapefruits aren't purple.

Scrolling past I thought you said "queef machine."
Haha.
Good times, user.
Good times.

oh FUCK I remember now, from the intro with young CGI Downey Jr.

I know the camera to the right is in a muzzle but goddamn it looks like that dude's holding a toy.

>grapefruit
It's the device Tony uses at the beginning in front of all the college kids to holographically relive his last conversation with his parents.

that's how he laughs, dude's just really enjoying life

Ignore the grapefruit. I don't know how that got in there.

> grapefruits aren't purple
> mfw
Fruit looks different on the inside user

Hey guess what pal you fucked up but that's ok we all do it, and I know what post you meant to refer to.
it's all gravy baby your good intentions are noted&appreciated

is exacly the same forced pose

looks like he's faking it

The inside of grapefruit is pink

why dont they just ask thanos

But why is he laughing

I sort of hope them in a post-Iron Man Tony memory results in cartoonish Cap and Hulk because that Tony was so heelish.

You're right. He's faking it. No one is happy. Everyone is a miserable cynic, just like you

>Be Chris Evans
>Have a career past Not Another Teen Movie
>Be in a film with a coked up Jason Statham
>Be a superhero for almost 15 years in order to fund your whimsical projects
>Bang Marcel The Shell with Shoes On

why wouldn't he be laughing?

Not Another Teen Movie is fucking gold.

No but one one bend their entire body like that each five minutes except you when taking the BBC

Best surprise was realizing the hot foreign exchange student was the wild force yellow ranger.

second best was the manson video.

>>Believing it's BARF

It's the biggest fucking red harring ever. They don't have boxes that say "Mjonir" and shit on set, so why would they do it now?

Because Mjolnir doesn't need a box in-universe.

Don't forget he sang a song that got Supergirl's sister tazed by police.

>Bang Marcel The Shell with Shoes On
I thought Jenny Slate was married?

Good times.

She was. Then Chris Evans arrived on his motorcycle and flexed mid-giggle.

he is an actor, desu

Take a break from Sup Forums because apparently it's rotting your brain.

Dang. I don't know what's worse, being replaced by an ugly person or by a prime example of male physique.

>Captain America got Supergirl's sister tazed by police after accepting a bet from the Joker, all while avoiding the sexual advances of his sister, the Yellow Ranger

youtube.com/watch?v=HN31J8s_OzQ

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z9RwQ-x1TI

That's my Head cannon, fite me

Compared to Loki? Who's met and worked with Thanos? Loki had the mind stone and knew thanos. Going into his mind would be way more useful than starks.

Eh. Tabloids had them split up then get back together so the original dude was granted a minor victory.

I'm just saying, for a studio that's usually very tight lipped, why spoil BARF with easily to spot boxes? And even further than that, why would they need to go to their memories when Thanos is attacking? And wasn't BARF just sunglasses and not hand devices?

It's a red herring. Like, the most blatant one I've ever seen.

>The Joker

Hold up there blanco nino. That's Gunther from Beerfest, or Blonde White Cop from NCIS Los Angeles.

it could be ant man's giant tech or technically some black panther stuff considering he had short screentime