Miraculous ladybug

Go my little akuma, and fill all this anons with hate. Hello The user, I'm Hawkmoth, I'm giving you the power of express your free opinion about Miraculous Ladybug. Just in exchange I want your best quality images of MLB: fanart, concepts, anything. (That's where you say: yes Hawkmoth)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bqWasmSbzSA
youtube.com/watch?v=32Ht4fZlDho
youtube.com/watch?v=9zi3JpV7h0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it good yet?

Every episode is the same, so it's not really good or bad. It's neutral.

Yeeees. Almost my user, last episodes have been interesting (I believe so)

My opinion of Miraculous Ladybug is that I want a crossover episode with Lolirock where they all fuck each other.

The bearers are essentially child soldiers.

So no then.
You sound like a liar.

I said last episodes

Are you kidding? I ain't wading through 30 episodes of crap just to get to one that might be a little less mediocre.

JUST WATCH SINCE EPISODE 25 AND 26 AN THEN JUMP TO SEASON 2! Last try

I already seen those. I even stopped where I was to watch those stupid Origin episodes they stuck at the end before continuing. If you're telling me that they haven't fixed anything going into season 2 then you have nobody to be mad at but yourself.

If you could inject a bit of lore into the series what would it be?
Personally, I'd introduce a bunch of cursed/magical items and have them be tied to the history of the universe that have been becoming active thanks to Hawkmoth's attempts to get the Miraculous.
that way you could make plots beyond "Person gets angry, gets Akumatized, gets beaten"

More villains, and not just the Akuma and evil Miraculous holders. Mad scientists, crazed monsters, sinister organizations, all the classic comic book staples.

Also, I would get rid of the power-down timers. At this point, they do nothing but force awkward jokes over secret identities, and the show disregards them all the time except when the plot needs Ladybug or Chat to panic over being found out by the other.

Fuck you, XKCD; Dvorak is baller.

Supernatural Creatures that the previous Ladybugs and Chats fought.
Maybe explain that past Hawkmoths' powers were vital in defeating them because of how numerous they are, necessitating a team up when they all become active and take over Paris

"Yes hakmoth, and why dont we start with the fact that you're starting to lose your touch in controlling your minions huh? Or shouild I mention the robot you corrupted that went over your orders and tried to kill you?"

Or just defeat Hawk Moth and give the Butterfly to somebody who will actually use it for good. Le Paon can stay as the primary "evil Miracle" villain, though.

Next episode, when?

You need to watch quite a few of the first episodes to understand the points of the last two episodes.

I love the girl-with-gay-guy-that-insists there's-no-romance dynamic. The show really needs to get this, or just go full-blown couple.

> That moment in Glaciator when she considers Chat's feelings only when he's all brooding and Adrien like.

Points for Chat being salty as fuck this episode, but Marinette like them broken and sobbing.

Is this okay for a kid's show? Like if I was into Code Lyoko should I give it a shot?

How come there isn't a transformation sequence for Papillon yet?

That episode he pretty much created XANA

I've always liked it, and not even just for the waifus.

Yeah, it's fine and formulaic. You can get a little tired of Ladybug's asspulls or Chat being shitted. Episodes where Master Fu and Gabriel are in focus are important to the plot, though.

Only when he becomes the 6th ranger.

Still fucking salty that the biggest villain in the show is getting a Miraculous.

I'm fairly sure Chole is at a solid 50% for all the season 1 villains

also, it's stupid and childish but every time she chastises the 'little akuma' at the end, I just picture her holding a tiny akuma in her hand that infects people with dark hado powers

>Is this okay for a kid's show?
Sure. Early teenage latex fetishism is quite the norm in France so why not?

>would it be possible to have a zipper running around the back of the waist? so it can fold forward
>you can get your legs in, then pull it up and over your torso
>would that work?
I guess you can get your legs in but at that point you would need to be a real contortionist to get into the top. You can only bend your back so much before causing real damage.

>Iv'e never done a skin tight cosplay so I have no clue, figured I'd ask
Spandex is cheaper, easier and more forgiving and easier to repair if something goes wrong. Latex is unbeatable to being shiny, skin tight and can be textured more easily. For the ultimate in high end latex cosplay you cannot beat Andromeda Latex. Not shilling, they are booked solid and don't take more orders for the foreseeable future.

the French are good at what they do

>"Why do you have all these sashes on your bed"
>"For inspiration...yeah, that's it..inspiration"

so when is the first pieces of season 2 dubs gonna drop in Burgertown?

They appear (briefly) on YouTube.

Nah. More likely he dies and someone else becomes Sixth Ranger.

Like maybe Sabrina. Poor girl deserves something for all the shit she gets from Chloe.

My little Boney?

When will we see Ladybug being corrupted?

Supposedly never

So cute!

Sabrina is codependent on her abusive relationship with Chloe. They even had an episode that shows us she indulges on Chloe's unhealthy need to have them both role play in skin tight outfits and she always plays Chloe's kitty fucboi

So long as she doesn't essentially get turned into "Antibug 2.0", I'd be interested to see this happen.

well, if Marinette gets evilized it'll be based on her emotion/plight, the real question is if Hawk Moth demands Ladybug's miraculous does she just stop and take off her earrings or will there be a contrivance that she keeps advancing back home to get them but keeps getting stopped to fight

Everything past episode 8 is almost a different show(circa season 1.) personally I prefer 1-8 but the rest are kinda worth it

We've never seen Hawk Moth be able to force people to do something they REALLY don't want to, and they disregard his orders constantly. Presumably, she'd just ignore him.

You know how many times Chat's been brainwashed by Akuma, but neither they nor Hawk Moth think of taking his ring while he's helpless? I don't think they'll be smart enough to figure Marinette out.

how long before Alya steals Chat?

When Chat Noir learns akuma destruction wave.

But, really, Ladybug should be brainwashed to be bad some episode. I'm surprised Chat was brainwashed only one time in season 2.

Please, there's no way they turns Adrien orphan. If that happen, his parental figure/Hawkmoth 2.0 will probably be Natalie. If Hawkmoth becomes a good guy by season 3, it'll probably be the heroes' watchtower.

In fact, since Fu is instructing Marinette in everything miraculous related, Gabriel post heel-face turn could finally do something for his son and teach some tricks from the magic book. Maybe use previous akumas like back up (voluntary this time) to help against Le Paon's mooks?

Now there is a possibility.

When is next episode? Usually there are teasers but I cannot see any.

He's essentially the Green Goblin, and he's likely going to die a Goblin's death. Those rocket launchers in his lair are obviously not going to be for show. And Adrien inheriting everything will put him and his allies in an even-stronger position against Le Paon.

We're not getting new episodes until February.

Where does everyone watch the new eps? Which has the best quality?
>inb4 spoonfeed

miraculousubs.tumblr.com

where can I download the newest episodes.

Resolution varies enormously, where does the HD version come from? And will there be 4K? Being digitally made 8K should not be a problem.

HD image, pic. related. Could be a screen shot, ref. logo.

Check those digits user nice also the pics cool too.

It's a crap show with mediocre waifus.

But one elder god-tier husbando. Kitty's got back.

See that pic, Mari will be a buzz-kill soccer mom, won't she?

She does seem to turn into a parody of "responsible people" whenever she tries to be responsible. But that might just be the way the show is written. Kid's shows rarely do subtlety. And this show is one of the worst offenders in the ham-fisted department.

There was this goth chick
She is already a main character or what?

for an episode

Worst villain design yet. A shame, because her normal design is good.

I MEAN MC

Goth-wannabe chicks are a dime a dozen in cartoons these days.

Make Queen bee a sassy dominatrix that makes 4th wall break jokes and BTFO all other characters and situations and this show might have a chance of survival.

I read your old post
But there still chance to get her a miraculous

true, meanwhile the girl with the blandest design gets a top 10 design

Meh... I like her better as Reflekta.

Can agree with this, though.

She will probably do. Last episode pratically drops the next plot showing master fu in possession a dozen of unseen miraculous. Put that with Astruc lazyness to make more character templates and its pretty much confirmed.

Which is a real disappointment, even for this show. The seven we originally knew of was enough. We never needed more.

True. ML might be the only cartoon ever that the original show is cringier than its own fanfics.

as I was getting near the end to season 1 I thought there was gonna be a reveal that Adrien's parents were the previous Ladybug and Chat Noir and his mother was killed by Hawkmoth, causing Gabriel to give up heroism and give the miraculouses to Master Fu to have him pick new heroes, and the reason he's so controlling of Adrien is because he knows that evil is out there and is horrified of losing him too. This was back when I thought that how blatantly obvious it was that he was Hawkmoth was them obviously leading up to a twist.

This show hits every fucking superhero cliche in the book. If you're looking for detailed lore or plot-twists, this isn't the place to find them.

yeah I like the show as is, I just thought it seemed like a cool idea

It simply can't be a coincidence that Reflekta and Fragrance heavily resemble Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy.

Huh. Now that you mention it...

>KWAMI!
>TRINKET!
>BEST MATCH!

>THE ANTIQUE AVENGER! KwamiTrinket!

>YEAH!!!

>sassy dominatrix
have mercy, Sabrina can only take so much

The first few Season 2 eps are already on YouTube English dubbed in potato quality. The Season 2 dub is supposed to be released on Netflix in "Spring". Hopefully the rest of the season will air consistently in France so the dub can be put on Netflix without any further delays (I'm assuming the episodes are contracted to air first in France or something)

Brainwashed Chat Noir is generally one of Hawk Moth's most powerful minions (don't forget he almost killed Ladybug in Despair Bear) so it makes sense to have him fight Ladybug.

I've also seen the headcanon that if Hawk Moth manages to steal the ring from a brainwashed Chat, and Ladybug later managed to defeat the akuma, her power to undo damage would just return the ring to Adrien, ultimately making it more worthwhile to use Chat to fight Ladybug, which sounds believable.

>those delectable lips

>makes 4th wall break jokes
Everything but not this

It was totally fine. I'm sure this is an strategy to sell more toys, reminds me Cars.
You'r merely right but I don't want to let the show go.

Season 1 was pretty consistently lame outside of those origin episodes.

Am I being memed or something? I can't find the latest episode online anywhere. The one with Alya getting a miraculous.

youtube.com/watch?v=bqWasmSbzSA

youtube.com/watch?v=32Ht4fZlDho
youtube.com/watch?v=9zi3JpV7h0U
Yeah, you're right. I'm fine with link no.1 (not at all) but I guess this is helpfull

I didn't even bother checking youtube because everything gets taken down so quickly

Not with this show I guess. Also check Dailymotion (some friend told me to watch Rick and Morty over there) they don't get taken down. Hopefully

It's also in the mega, although I think it just got put there

>Check those digits
Umm, digits?

she will get the peacock

>Arabic numerals sans-serif
Arabic numerals, also called Hindu–Arabic numerals[1][2] are the ten digits: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, based on the Hindu–Arabic numeral system,[3] the most common system for the symbolic representation of numbers in the world today. In this numeral system, a sequence of digits such as "975" is read as a single number, using the position of the digit in the sequence to interpret its value. The symbol for zero is the key to the effectiveness of the system, which was developed by ancient mathematicians in the Indian subcontinent around AD 500.[3]

>The system was adopted by Arabic mathematicians in Baghdad and passed on to the Arabs farther west. There is some evidence to suggest that the numerals in their current form developed from Arabic letters in the Maghreb, the western region of the Arab world.[4] The current form of the numerals developed in North Africa, distinct in form from the Indian and Eastern Arabic numerals. It was in the North African city of Bejaia that the Italian scholar Fibonacci first encountered the numerals; his work was crucial in making them known throughout Europe. The use of Arabic numerals spread around the world through European trade, books and colonialism.