Contact Hulu about Animaniacs Reboot

For those of you who care that Hulu didn't rehire the original creators/writers for the Animanaics reboot, and instead hired a Family Guy writer to be show-runner

Here are Hulu's publicity contacts. Send them a friendly email/phone call about your feelings on the matter.
imgur.com/MRp8bHg

Other urls found in this thread:

cartoonbrew.com/internet-television/wellesley-wild-family-guy-hired-new-animaniacs-showrunner-156181.html
deadline.com/2018/01/animaniacs-wellesley-wild-showrunner-series-reboot-at-hulu-1202248472/
change.org/p/writeanimaniacsright
youtube.com/watch?v=TBZ0-GTFWNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>hired a family guy writer
JUST

I'll paraphrase what Ruegger told me on Facebook

He said the choice was hard for him to comprehend, it made him sick.

He thinks Speilberg is not paying attention and said that he's actually not funding the show this time around, he's receiving a paycheck. Which tells me he might just be putting his name on it for money, and so he doesn't have to sell the rights, and just letting Hulu do whatever.

This is the opposite of how he treated the show the first time around. He was a stickler for quality control, and he had his fingers in everything. Ruegger created the show, but Speilberg piled ideas on to whatever he was presented with. His name being on a project meant something to him back then.

Source?
I want to have proof that I can be angry

Sauce on the Family Guy thing?
Here you go
cartoonbrew.com/internet-television/wellesley-wild-family-guy-hired-new-animaniacs-showrunner-156181.html

Go ahead and try. They won't give a shit about your complaints.

woops better sauce
deadline.com/2018/01/animaniacs-wellesley-wild-showrunner-series-reboot-at-hulu-1202248472/

Ruegger is a true bro.

They will if enough people bug them on the damn phone all day

Imagine this being the hill you choose to die on and write people about. Jesus Christ.

>cartoon brew

>Family Guy, Ted, Ted 2
>co-created Dads

He's a good dude
He deserves his favorite show back. They all do, how the hell are they going to have Slappy Squirrel without Sherri Stoner on the writing staff?

see

Dead on arrival

That's when the phones are set to block all unknown calls.

I think they should put me in charge of new animaniacs because I will do great jokes like this one

You have my vote.

I doubt it, so long as the people calling aren't acting like retards.

There's always the Petition
change.org/p/writeanimaniacsright

>Long fight sequence in the middle of Yakko's world for no reason

I really don't care about the reboot.

Hey also, Yakko Warner is hung, right? Like his pants are hiding an enormous penis, right? He fucks minerva mink on the reg and shes just like "damn what a huge cock on this cartoon man," right?

Well then it's a good thing you joined us in the thread for people who care about the reboot

>talking shit about Ted

The writer looks like an older version of Beto on the left

>Spielberg isn’t what he was like in the late 80’s-early 90’s
this isn’t news.

cousins!

I know.

It needed to be reiterated, because people confuse his name being on it with him actually working on it. He went from giving all the shits about this show to giving no shits.

/aco/ is that way

look, we an be rational adults here, soberly and nonsexually discussing that yakko is hung man, hung as fuck.

The following cartoon characters are also hung:
Homer Simpson
Daffy Duck
Powdered Toast Man
Squidward (big nose a dead giveaway, penis possibly hidden among multiple legs)
Goofy
Fritz the Cat
Popeye, Bluto, AND wimpy
koko the clown
nobody from scooby doo
zorak but not space ghost

i could go on

mojo jojo. okay now im done

>Implying Slappy won't be a hardcore feminist

>Hulu didn't rehire the original creators/writers for the Animanaics reboot, and instead hired a Family Guy writer

Welp, suddenly the wait doesnt feel so long anymore. Now its a future dread too far to care about.

Mojo legit has a tiny dong though
youtube.com/watch?v=TBZ0-GTFWNI

Slappy hates men and women equally, man.