/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

MOMMY Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2018.htm

>Out This Week:
Poe Dameron #23 (Wed 24)
Forces of Destiny: Rose & Paige (Wed 24)

>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi Secrets Explained
youtube.com/watch?v=p09c0MXDxto

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/jobs/view/533112434/
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/New_Jedi_Order#Learning_and_teaching_the_ways_of_the_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=zjLWBbYm9_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>master race

Anybody who can't understand that Rebel is targeted at a younger audience than TCW is a insecure man-child. Sad!

All of Star Wars is for 12 year olds

>forced meme

>master race
>theyre all slaves

>Save me America!
>master race
No

space jail it jail in space

>>Save me America!
???

>inb4 eternal reeing about this indisputable fact

who was in the wrong

>Ahsoka Tano listed as a survivor
>Zero response from Vader

what did they mean by this?

>And to the Republic, for which it stands, one nation, under Sheev
Sam Raimi really could stir up patriotic sentiment

>>Zero response from Vader
zero fuck, he gives

what comic is pic related

there's a time to react to something like that and that moment was not it

muslims are always wrong

vader

TO BE FAIR YOU HAVE TO HAVE A VERY HIGH IQ TO UNDERSTAND STAR WARS REBELS

issue? 2012 0r the new one

I believe this has been explained as being an easter egg put in by the artist

hand/blowjob

FRIENDLY REMINDER GRINKY IS A CUNTBOY

Its a stupid easter egg and would makes no sense

Why would the Empire think her to be alive right after ROTS? She isn't discovered until at least 2 years later, and even then no one actually knows its Ahsoka until Rebels.

wow all the disadvantages of a blowjob and none of the benefits

linkedin.com/jobs/view/533112434/

Anyone interested in working at Lucasfilm Animation? Wonder why they're hiring...

yes

>Wonder why they're hiring...
People leave jobs, even Star Wars related ones.

I want to FUCK Ahsoka Tano

Barris evil arc was bullshit and came out of nowhere. You will not convince me that she could frame Ahsoka after everything they went through together.

Cut her some slack, she was still recovering from worms in her brains. Besides, Yoda fixed her issues and sent her out into battle in time for order 66.

taqiyya

I seek your knowledge /co. Lets say that hypothetically, someone wanted to make a fan comic about students at various stages of Jedi school. What it the best source to find out what it looks like for a typical student to go from crib to master during peace time?

Rebels is for 4 to 10. The rest of Star Wars is for 11-12.

Read the Jedi Path which is now canon thanks to based Rian Johnson!

Rebels is YA-7, an alternate TV rating distinct from film ratings but roughly analogous to G, which was the rating for ANH

Our long awaited meeting has come at last

That doesn't sound like a glowing endorsement.

>charred corpses
>mutilation, including blood
>G
the fug

because the clones that tried to kill her in the siege of mandalore woulda reported back to sheev

Do you want it to follow canon? The book Jedi Apprentice: Rising Force gives a pretty good idea, but its non canon now.

Perhaps also look at Kanan: The Last Padawan comic, as there are some moment when he is a youngling.

She faked her death with Rex. Both are presumed dead.

It was a different time
also all of that happens in Rebels, so maybe not

>no sign of his body sir
>then he's not dead
If Amedda could realize this about Yoda, I'm sure Palpatine and Vader would have taken the same stance for the rest of the Jedi.

No it doesn't you lying prick.

Anything is useful, and there is every chance I won't follow through anyhow. In my mind I am picturing a setting shortly after episode 6, which doesn't have to be exactly like the old training grounds, but hopefully would reflect an attempt by the Jedi to capture the old curriculum.

>It was a different time

This. I mean pic related was G, but my liberal relative wouldn't even consider letting her sons watch that. Hell, she think Tom and Jerry is too violent.

we see charred bodies multiple times and a few instances of the lightest traces of blood, e.g. when Ezra is cut by the Inquisitor's lightsaber in S1 and when Maul beat up that guy on the Hammerhead in s3

shes a cuck

I heard E-Wings are canon once again. Is this true?

>implying the taste, smell, and feel arent the best parts

>I am picturing a setting shortly after episode 6
In that case you can either read the Jedi Academy trilogy, or the abridged (and frankly better) version: I, Jedi.
There's also the Jedi Academy game, which isn't terribly lore heavy but is very fun.

Barely, half of one appeared in the corner panel of the latest Poe comic as a trace. Dubious canonicity; keep in mind the comics artist frequently trace random scifi ships into their issues, for example the Han Solo series has traced colony ships from Battlestar Galactica and the Constellation from Freelancer/Star Citizen. I'll trust it when it shows up elsewhere.

I hate the EU, but Rising Force was actually enjoyable. Gave a lot of insight into Obi-wan and Qui-gon's relationship.
Kinda fucked up that Jedi that didn't get masters were turned into farming slaves though.

There's nothing dubious about it user. It showed up, therefore it is full canon.

>the constellation is canon

Wew best ship is in both franchises now.

This, I thought your precious story group didn't allow for mistakes.

Maybe not THAT shortly. Far enough that Luke has some grown students that are considered Masters. Not far enough that any of his students have any gray in their hair. I'm picturing Luke wandering the campus with younglings while doing the Yoda thing, and assigning Padawans to his team of graduate Masters.

I just don't see Luke forming a school with those kinds of failure implications. Not if he could figure out how to avoid it.

This is all there is to it, if you guys wanna rejoice like KOTORfags over OMG TARIS OMG HAMMERHEADS, be my guest, but don't expect it to ever appear or get mentioned again outside of this literal half-assed cameo.

That look like low quality statues. They don't resemble pic related in the slightest. Try again memer.

The E-wing appearing makes it more canon than KOTOR is. I don't give a fuck about it, but you acting like it isn't canon because it only shows up in one panel is fucking stupid and that goes against how canon works. Nothing about KOTOR was even fucking mentioned.

>I hate the EU
Salutations Reddit!!!

You said charred corpses, you said nothing about skeletons. Stop moving the goalposts you dumb prick.

>KOTORfags over OMG TARIS OMG HAMMERHEADS,
>rogue one comes out
>omg hammerheads! kotor is canon!
>wooow they couldnt even get the design right

So I just came to the realization that Tatooine might not be that bad, despite being a desert planet with two suns.

>Anakin and Luke are pasty white as fuck despite living there for their whole lives and primarily working outside
>Jawas and Tuskens dress in really thick clothing
>Banthas are a pair of tusks away from being woolly mammoths
>Anakin and Shmi, slaves, have a whole bowl full of healthy looking fruit
>Nobody ever worries about the heat or dehydration, only dust storms and Tuskens
>Anakin and Qui-Gon sprint through open desert without any problems
>The only person who ever complains about the weather is Jar-Jar, and he's from an aquatic species that lives in a swamp

That or it's just coincidentally winter every time we see Tatooine.

What are those ships hidden behind speech bubbles? One looks like a Clone Wars era Y-Wing, and the other is some weird X Wing thing but I don't know what it is.

I didn't say anything asswipe.

They do have access to significant technology. Almost anyplace should be habitable. The only difference is property values.

There is some lore regarding that, but it's mostly spread across tons of different books that have nothing to do with the actual Academy itself.
The Wook has some info on Luke's NJO anyway
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/New_Jedi_Order#Learning_and_teaching_the_ways_of_the_Force

here
>charred corpses

Not that guy but you claimed Rebels had burned up bodies like ANH but your pic says otherwise.

No, they look like the people of Pompeii who were buried in hot ash

That isn't me dumbass that is someone else.

Sexiest fighter in the entire galaxy

and under that ash is skeletons

I agree user

those are actually statues. they poured plaster or cement or something similar into holes left by the victims and cast the statues of them in their final moments

yeah but the plaster still shows the form they were in

>posting the pic without the dickbulge

better than the normie late EU Z95, not as good as the original 1970s-80s swing-wing Z95

kys

that title belongs to this dirty girl here

>bargain bin Xwings

Z-95's are pretty cool in general.

i know but im just saying, they didnt find these people like this in pompeii and its a very common misconception people have and i can almost guarantee the rebel crew did as well. im not saying those arent charred corpses a-la pompeii. just saying thats not how pompeii looked

Pic related I'm guessing, since those are the real bargain bin X-wings.

They are the shitty recycled T-line's ancestors. You should be respecting them each time you see a new rehash.

>Walmart Great Value brand x wings

Man, if the first five Star Wars movies came out today, with the exception of MAYBE The Phantom Menace, they'd all be PG-13, guaranteed.

>Attack of the Clones
>PG-13 for multiple brutal onscreen Geonosian deaths, "animal cruelty," the protagonist decapitating a guy onscreen, and later getting his arm chopped off, with a close-up of the stump

>A New Hope
>PG-13 for charred Owen and Beru skeletons, and that guy's arm being cut off with blood

>The Empire Strikes Back
>PG-13 for bloodied-up Luke, Wampa's arm being severed, the Tauntaun getting gutted, and Luke's hand being cut off

>Return of the Jedi
>PG-13 for slave Leia and Jabba's palace in general
>Probably R-rated actually because you can see Oola's exposed titty for a second if you squint

The Force Awakens, Rogue One, and The Last Jedi don't really have anything in them that I feel is deserving of the PG-13 rating they got. The only Star Wars that actually feels like a proper PG-13 movie is Revenge of the Sith.

Yeah I feel like we should’ve gotten like one episode showing her slowly fall from grace

MPAA ratings have very precise standards and you can't just lump them in one category because you feel like it. You can get away with 1 or 2 "shit"s in a PG film before it becomes PG-13, and full frontal nudity of either sex is permitted in PG-13 as well as exactly one use of the word "fuck". Beyond that it becomes R. Keep in mind, Jurassic Park is less PG-13 because of the violence and scares, than because of the amount of times they say "shit" and "Goddammit."

youtube.com/watch?v=zjLWBbYm9_s

alright pricks. whats your criteria when judging starfighters? cost? fuel capacity? speed? shields? firepower? AESTHETICS?

>>Probably R-rated actually because you can see Oola's exposed titty for a second if you squint
And yet my copy of Total Recall is rated PG-13 despite a hooker flashing her three tits on screen. Funny how that works.

What in gods name