youtube.com/watch?v=NcjcKZnJqAA
youtube.com/watch?v=Fyr2qzeLMTY
youtube.com/watch?v=VUu0hy8Aa6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looking forward to season 2.

but it had one

tell me a nuclear throne game wouldn't be the best shit

>Every episode starts with one of the characters leaving camp
>After scene transition, always begin the episode with the character yelling "FLÄSHYN!"
>No episode ever ends in an "ending," only the character getting through a stage and jumping through a portal
>...Or dying

>next season is based on Harmony of Despair
>Every character but one is replaced by Soma
>they all just rush at Dracula and get themselves killed

God Hand

I'd only accept it if Link started off stoic and distant and through helping the people of Termina he slowly regains the hope and optimism he had lost in war and endless wandering.

A Runescape cartoon would be interesting/nostalgia trip due to dominant angloplayers. Just do a Wakfu and have the females sexualized and its good to go.

Move over, Cuphead

The music in this game was boss

Grant Kirkhope and David Wise are legends in their own time.

a shin megami tensei cartoon would be awesome

They already had a SMT cartoon it was made into an OVA series and then they did cartoons of the SMT spin-off titles.

Pic related
Final Fantasy
Sonic, as has been demonstrated
Dragon Quest
Kingdom Hearts
Megaman, if they stop giving it to shit companies
Pokemon Rangers/Mystery Dungeon

WHy Ocarina of Time? The first game would be better.

>Not knowing Majora's Mask

I think if the episodes were divided in 3 day cycles the cartoon could work very well

>The first game would be better.
Because there _was_ a cartoon based on the first game.

I would happily enjoy GTA as an Archer-styled sitcom.

Do not pretend that show was based on the game, all it did was use the name.
The story is too rigid, not a lot you can do with it. You can add all the dungeons and exploration you want to the first game. Endless possibilities

>Do not pretend that show was based on the game, all it did was use the name.
It wasn't that bad, imho.

took liberties with characters that had not yet been characterized or established firmly. Did a lot of things similar to the games.

>Story is too rigid
>Implying you can't add in all the side missions and experiences like the alien invasion, and Anju's love story into the mix

It was based on the game.

It already is you dingbat, and it was fantastic.

The storyline in this would've made a great OVA at the very least.

Oh.
youtube.com/watch?v=JIsOuO2qZBo

Debate me

well excuse me, princess

Funny enough, Majora's Mask DOES have a great cartoon-- it's Devilman.

One of the episodes of the vintage Devilman anime is about the moon threatening to fall on the town in 3 days, and the various characters all dealing with their apparent demise as it approaches, while our protagonist has to get to the moon and stop it from falling.

did someone mentioned Devilman?

It would have to be psychological, dark, and visceral; prefferably done in a surreal 90's MTV animation style like Aeon Flux. If it did episodic stories instead of a seasonal arc, following different people who found their way into the town, and had monsters specific to each new character's various neurosis it could be amazing. Especially if sometimes the character the story is following gets brutally killed and switches to following somebody else, so you never have that feeling of safety from following a main character.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee

>vlaah! Religion is the true evil! Vlaaah!

No thanks

My brother is playing this for the first time. It's so amazing.

>ctrl f
>no TF2

come on guys

tell me night in the woods wouldnt work
I dare you
on a side note, I was really expecting the church to have some bad shit attached to it, but no, it's just a place with good people

I would watch that

i'd watch the hell out of that
love me some night in the woods

I just want a new Mario cartoon series. Not a movie.

My bruddah. I have been having this exact thought for a couple years now. Not Archer Vice like, that shit was just... Unbearable after a while. Have the crew or team be as comoetent as Isis was at Espionage. Good enough to make due, but not good enough to move up.

... Fucking Toriyama

I can't. Just put it on adult swim and make sure the trailer doesn't try to play it off as a comedy

youtu.be/B17opczUp1M

Maybe work on the ending or hint about the twist WAAAY sooner.

Metroid, to state the obvious, borderline cliche example.

>anons on Sup Forums like NiTW
Huh. I would've thought folks here would hate it. Glad to see some people on this site still have taste.

Yeah just dont try talking about it in Sup Forums

Naturally.

Although that is kind of funny, considering Mae is exactly the kind of character the kneejerk haters of NitW complain about being too rare. That is, a female protagonist who is heavily flawed and kind of an asshole. Goddamn, I love her though.

The golden sun games make it a 3 part series based of the games

JSRF if someone wouldn't be too afraid to take on the risk of a street gang.

The GG's got a big selection of people with a lovable cast and professor K is already the narrator.

Wide selection of interesting people with good background characters already in the game.

Set it up with story arcs and races between the poison jam, immortals, and other street gangs as well as an occasional police episode to make it spicy you've got a really good cast premade for you in an unique setting that lends itself to some pretty great adventures.

Psychonauts

I'd fund it if I could.

The sun rises.

But why? It's pretty much an interactive extended episode already. Adapting it as full production episodes would be pointless and a waste of resources. If people want it so bad, they can just watch a Let's Play on YT or something.

Psychonauts would be great as a stopmotion movie by Studio Laika. They could even keep the game's art style intact.

?

Even the Demons call them out on their corrupt bullshit trying to hide behind religion when not really having any faith.

Its why they are able to get to them in the church.

The Best Friends play of that game is awesome.

The Stick of Truth holds together so much better than Fractured But Whole

>God exists
>Holy Water has demonstrable ability to dispel and scatter evil
It was very explicitly stated that the primary antagonist bishop and his cronies had no faith but were just thugs using the church as a cover for what amounted to a mob. Come on, man. Critical thinking.

PLEASE

the twist that you play with the other party in the second game always blew my mind one if not the fitrst jrpg i play and the lost ages is to this day one of my favorite games ever

Pic related would be nice as a collection of shorts like those Pikmin shorts Nintendo made or an anthology series where we get a new set of villagers every episode.

>Laika movie retelling the first game to cross promote the upcoming sequel
it's too perfect to ever be real

Monster Hunter

It'd be an anime but whatever, gimme my Japanese crime drama

i never played it, redpill me on why i should please

just for the art really

More a film that a cartoon, but whatever

just make it about msf soldiers

>More a film that a cartoon, but whatever
more like a shitty comic book

Kudo's to everyone here for having good taste, think I'll add Zelda:minish cap and Pikmin to list because it feels like they could be good world exploring series with one shot adventures.
youtube.com/watch?v=NcjcKZnJqAA

The pause screen for second game was even stylized as an eyecatch/bumper saying "we'll be right back." Supposedly there's a cartoon on the way, but the last I heard was that the scripts for the first episodes were approved.

Even a direct to dvd movie would be neat.

Okay
Most networks that would consider making a cartoon like this (dark, depressing, adult) wouldn't do so if they couldn't also make it a comedy.
While Lisa has its moments of levity (and even comedy) making that the forefront of the show, like R&M or Bojack do, would diminish it.

wasnt warner brother going to do movie based on this?

I always appreciate the world building they put into the cut scenes, showing how things work that wouldn't work on a gameplay level.

It would personally like that Zelda story done in stop motion to preserve the odd and creepy aesthetic.

Can't believe I forgot this but yeah it could be great. Though, I'd prefer Sly 4.

I want Crash Bandicoot: The N. Imated Series.

>TF2
>Shantae
I'd also say F-Zero, but it already got an anime that was way better than it had any right to be.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fyr2qzeLMTY

>tfw they will never make a Mario cartoon in the style of the Mario Power Tennis intro
youtube.com/watch?v=VUu0hy8Aa6E

I've always loved how the intro is basically "Wario and Waluigi get really fucking good at tennis, and then decide to cheat anyway".

you mean 5.

Has potential to be a goat slice of life

You just want another opportunity to waifu Coco. It's okay user, no shame in admitting it.

It would never happen, but I can dream.

good pick.

>triggered

one of the better story games out there
good art style
fucking top tier music
some political bullshit, but nothing big
nice characters

ok thanks friendo

There's currently one in development, unfortunately it's not 2D though

Maybe I'm biased, but I always wanted an action comedy (with maybe a smidge of work place stuff) Payday cartoon.
What would a payday 2 cartoon be like?
>They have access to all guest characters and are free to use them and other things associated with them.
>So John Wick, Bodhi, Jacket, Scareface and Jimmy are all in, as well as stuff from their respected series.
I see it as every episode follows a different set of 4 crew members going off to heist, with a large focus on their interactions and how their personalities bounce off each other.
Every episode is a new crew of 4.

Isn't it being developed by the guys who made the Sonic Boom show?

Don’t forget this asshole

This.

My dream cartoon would be this being made into a stop motion miniseries aired on something like HBO or amc.

Animated by laika.
Still batshit crazy and dark