In Mexico it's customary to bake a "gay cake" when somebody comes out of the closet...

>In Mexico it's customary to bake a "gay cake" when somebody comes out of the closet. The whole community gathers about the newly proclaimed homosexuals while he eats the cake. Afterwards they never speak to the gay again - the cake symbolises the last good sentiment toward him. Once you've eaten your cake, you are no longer one of us. Many Mexican homosexuals prefer hanging themselves than eating the gay cake.

Does your country have gay cakes Sup Forums?

>Be Mexican-American
>Come out as gay to family
>They go to bakery to buy a gay cake and a shotgun
>Bakery refuses to bake gay cake
>Allowed to do so because of the Pence Cake act of 2019
Trump should have easily secured the gay Mexican vote

What's special about it? Does it contain aids blood or semen or something?

It looks delicious

Yeah, no.

When my cousin in Mexico came out as gay, my entire family beat his ass, disowned him and threw his ass out on the street.

There was no cake for him.

Don't do it mexibro.

Probably taste gay.

What does gay taste like

Pretty much this, never heard of this gay cake shit either but a few of my gay relatives got their shit kicked in worse than a BBC would

ass

cum

lube, glitter and shame

>There was no cake for him.

chocolate covered banana

like food coloring i imagine

Don't be fooled, it's just food coloring.

But man, America treats the LGBT community soooo badly, like the worst in the world! They won't bake cakes for them and get all uppity about them getting married, ugh!

They're doing God's work.

kinda salty

Kek

>No cake
Bad form dude

>Be Mexican-American
>Have to undermine my nationality to identify myself

Very fruity

What's wrong with being gay

Nice shitpost without any sources, especially for a leaf.

>no cake

rude

Pennies and milk

no more hyphenated Americans. Disown your Mexican nationality or you're going back

What is it with fags and cakes? Seems like every faggot news story involves cake.

There is a simple solution
Go back

penis and milk